AcuityBrands EvōlAir UV HFLV UV-C Lamp und Anweisungen zum Austausch des Filters
Die UV-Lamp is rated for 9000 hours (nominal) of continuous use. It is recommended that the
UV-lamp and the filter are changed annually. Service only with Acuity Brands Replacement Parts:
- 27238R RK8HFLV KIT (Lamp & Filter)
- 27238S RK8HFLV FILTER
- 27238V RK8HFLV LAMP
- Assure power is disconnected from fixture.
- Open the grill door by moving latches down with fingers or a paint safe tool (Figure 1).
NOTICE: Grill door must be opened prior to large UV-C chamber door.
- Read WARNING label.
- Open the large UV-C chamber door (either an edge-light door or a solid metal door) by moving latches down.
- Using gloves and protective eyewear, remove the UV-C lamp from the socket and retaining clip.
- Dispose of used UV-C lamp at local or state-run hazardous waste disposal facility, with a universal waste handler, or an authorized recycling facility.
NOTICE: Lamps contain mercury, dispose according to local, state and federal laws.
For more information, visit: www.lamprecyceln.org
- Using clean cloth gloves carefully remove the new lamp from box and insert it into the 2G11 socket and retention clip.
NOTICE: Oil from fingers will permanently etch glass of lamp, weaken structure and damage to lamp will result. Clean lamp with rubbing alcohol and clean cloth if necessary.
- Close the large door and latch tightly.
- Using gloves and protective eyewear, grab the black tabs on the filter and pull them to the center of the filter then down to remove.
- Safely dispose of the used filter.
- Install the new filter in the reverse order of which it was removed.
- Close the grill door and latch tightly.
- Turn on the power and confirm the status light is green indicating the UV-C light and fans are on (Figure 2).
Lesen Sie mehr über dieses Handbuch und laden Sie das PDF herunter:
Dokumente / Ressourcen
|AcuityBrands EvōlAir UV HFLV UV-C Lamp and Filter Replacement [pdf] Anleitung|
Ev lAir UV HFLV, UV-C Lamp and Filter Replacement, Ev lAir UV HFLV UV-C Lamp and Filter Replacement, Lamp and Filter Replacement, Filter Replacement