DASH-D DBWM600 Flip Belgian Waffle Maker IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS: PLEASE READ AND SAVE THIS INSTRUCTION AND CARE…
PLEASE READ AND SAVE THIS INSTRUCTION AND CARE MANUAL.
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should be followed, including:
Before first use, remove all packaging material and thoroughly clean your Flip Belgian Waffle Maker.
WARNING: Do not leave the Waffle Maker perpendicular to the base during cooking. The Waffle Maker must remain parallel with the Base or batter will leak.
1. Place the appliance on a stable and dry surface. Remove the Drip Tray from Storage and slide it into the grooves on the bottom of the Waffle Maker.
2. Plug the cord into a power outlet. The blue half of the Indicator Light will illuminate, signaling that the Waffle Maker is turned on and heating up.
3. Once the Cooking Surface reaches the optimal cooking temperature, the white half of the Indicator Light will turn on. Now, you’re ready to get cooking!
4. Carefully lift the Cover by the Handle and use a non-aerosol oil sprayer or silicone basting brush to apply oil to the cooking surface.
TIP: Some aerosol cooking sprays contain additives that can cause nonstick surfaces to become sticky and hard to clean over time.
5. Place or pour batter onto the Cooking Surface and close the Cover.
For best results, use 3/4 cup of batter.
6. Use the Handle to flip the waffle maker.
NOTE: Do not leave the Waffle Maker perpendicular to the base during cooking. The Waffle Maker must remain parallel with the Base or batter will leak.
NOTE: Do not lock the Handle while cooking.
7. When the waffle has finished cooking, the white Indicator Light will turn on.
8. Flip the Waffle Maker back over and carefully remove the waffle from the Cooking Surface with a heat-resistant nylon or silicone cooking utensil.
NOTE: Do not use metal utensils to remove or place food on the Cooking Surface as this will damage the nonstick surface.
9. When you have finished cooking, unplug your Waffle Maker and allow it to cool before moving or cleaning.
In order to keep your Flip Belgian Waffle Maker in pristine working order, thoroughly clean the appliance after each use. This will prevent the build-up of food or oil.
NOTE: the Waffle Maker has a flat bottom that allows it to be stored vertically, giving you more storage options.
While Dash products are durable, you may encounter one or more of the problems listed below. If the issue is either not solved by the solutions recommended below or not included on this page, please contact our Customer Support Team at 1-800-898-6970 or email@example.com.
|There is no On/Off Button. How do I turn the Waffle Maker off and on?||To turn on, simply plug in the power cord. The blue half of the Indicator Light illuminates to show that your Waffle Maker is on. When you’re done cooking, simply unplug the Waffle Maker to turn it off.|
|How do I know when the Waffle Maker is heated and ready to use?||When the Waffle Maker reaches the optimal temperature, the white half of the Indicator Light illuminates. That means you’re ready to get cooking!|
|When using my Waffle Maker, the Cover gets very hot. Is this normal?||Yes, this is completely normal. When using your Waffle Maker, always lift and lower the Cover by the Handle. To prevent personal injury, DO NOT lift so that your arm is over the Cooking Surface as it is hot and may cause injury. Lift from the side.|
|After using my Waffle Maker a few times, food is starting to stick to the surface. What is happening?||There is probably a build-up of burnt food residue on the Cooking Surface. This is normal, especially when cooking with sugar. Allow the appliance to cool fully. Pour on a little cooking oil and let sit for 5–10 minutes. Scrub Surface with a sponge or soft bristled brush to dislodge food. Use a damp, soapy cloth to wipe down the Cooking Surface. Rinse the cloth and wipe again. If food remains, pour on cooking oil and let sit for a few hours, then scrub and wipe clean.|
|The Indicator Lights will not turn on and the Cooking Surface is failing to heat.||1. Ensure that the power cord is plugged into the power outlet. |
2. Check to make sure the power outlet is operating correctly.
3. Determine if a power failure has occurred in your home, apartment or building.
Follow us! Instagram
@bydash | recipes, videos, & inspiration
@unprocessyourfood | veg & vegan-friendly meals
Yield: 6 waffles
3½ cups flour
1 packet dry yeast
3/4 cup milk (lukewarm)
8 oz softened butter (2 sticks) 2 eggs
½ tsp salt
8 oz pearl sugar
1 tsp vanilla (optional) cinnamon (optional)
1. Dissolve the dry yeast in the lukewarm milk.
2. Add the flour to a medium bowl, then gradually mix in the remaining ingredients, except for the sugar pearls. Form the mixture into a dough, then let the dough rise until it doubles in size (around 30 minutes).
3. After the dough has risen, add the pearl sugar and divide the dough into 6 even patties.
4. Spray or grease the Waffle Maker with oil. Add one patty to the middle of the Waffle Maker and cook until crispy. Repeat with the remaining patties and serve.
If you can’t find pearl sugar, gently breaking sugar cubes is a fine substitute.
Yield: 8-10 waffles
3/4 cup all-purpose flour 2 tbsp sugar
¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tbsp melted butter
1 cup buttermilk
½ tsp baking powder ¼ tsp baking soda 1 large egg
½ cup chocolate chips
For best results, pour 3/4 cup of batter into the center of the Cooking Surface.
1. In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda.
2. Whisk the egg, butter, and buttermilk in a separate bowl. Mix the wet ingredients with the dry. Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
3. Spray or grease the Waffle Maker with oil. Pour 3/4 cup of the batter into the Waffle Maker and cook until crispy. Repeat until all of the batter is used.
4. Serve the waffles with vanilla ice cream, strawberries, and powdered sugar.
Yield: 10-12 waffles
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tbsp baking powder
3/4 cup milk
½ tsp salt
½ cup cold butter, cut into small chunks pepperoni and shredded mozzarella cheese (or preferred fillings)
1. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the butter and use a pastry cutter or fork to cut butter into the flour until it is a coarse crumb.
2. Stir in the milk.
3. Roll your dough out on a floured surface so that it is ½ inch thick. Cut out as many 3 inch circles as possible. Alternatively, you can use premade biscuit dough instead of making dough from scratch. Slice each premade biscuit in half so that they are about ½ thick and then proceed with directions.
4. Cut dough circles horizontally just enough so that you can stuff the biscuit with the pepperoni and mozzarella. After you have put in your fillings, seal the biscuit by pinching the edges of the dough. Cook them in the Waffle Maker until golden and crispy. Serve with a side of marinara sauce for dipping.
Yield: 8-10 waffles
Classic Waffle Recipe Ingredients
1¼ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp vanilla extract
Cream Cheese Icing
2 tbsp butter, melted
2 tbsp cream cheese, softened ½ cup powdered sugar
¼ tsp vanilla extract
2-3 tbsp milk
1. Make the Classic Waffles batter. Stir in the cinnamon and ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract. Pour 3/4 cup of the batter into the Waffle Maker and cook until golden brown. Repeat with the remaining batter.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the butter and cream cheese until well-combined. Stir in the powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and milk.
3. Drizzle the icing over the waffles and serve warm.
Yield: 8-10 waffles
Waffle Ingredients 1 cup all-purpose flour 1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp baking powder ½ tsp baking soda
1 cup buttermilk
2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp salt
1 lb boneless chicken breasts, sliced into tenders
½ cup and 3 tbsp buttermilk, divided
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
½ tsp black pepper
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp paprika
1 tsp baking powder
2 cups vegetable oil, for cooking
1 tsp salt
1. Make the breading by sifting together the flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and baking powder in a shallow dish. Stir in 3 tbsp of buttermilk. Pour ½ cup of buttermilk in a separate shallow dish.
2. Dip the chicken tenders first in the buttermilk and then in the breading. Place on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
Dash values quality and workmanship and stands behind this product with our Feel Good Guarantee™. To learn more about our commitment to quality, visit bydash.com/feelgood.
Our customer support teams in the US and Canada are at your service Monday – Friday during the times below. Reach us at 1 (800) 898-6970 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hey, Hawaii! You can reach our customer service team from 3AM to 3PM. And also, Alaska, feel free to reach out from 5AM to 5PM.
STOREBOUND, LLC – 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Your StoreBound product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase when utilized for normal and intended household use. Should any defect covered by the terms of the limited warranty be discovered within one (1) year, StoreBound, LLC will repair or replace the defective part. To process a warranty claim, contact Customer Support at 1-800-898-6970 for further assistance and instruction. A Customer Support agent will assist you by troubleshooting minor problems. If troubleshooting fails to fix the problem, a return authorization will be issued. Proof of purchase indicating the date and place of purchase is required and should accompany the return. You must also include your full name, shipping address, and telephone number. We are unable to ship returns to a PO box. StoreBound will not be responsible for delays or unprocessed claims resulting from a purchaser’s failure to provide any or all of the necessary information. Freight costs must be prepaid by the purchaser.
Send all inquiries to email@example.com.
There are no express warranties except as listed above.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CUSTOMER. STOREBOUND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts. Therefore, the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Refurbished items or items not purchased through an authorized retailer are not eligible for warranty claims.
DANGER! Risk of electric shock! The Dash Flip Belgian Waffle Maker is an electrical appliance.
Do not attempt to repair the appliance yourself under any circumstances.
Contact Customer Support regarding repairs to the appliance.
Voltage 120V ~ 60Hz
Power Rating 1000W
Dash Flip Belgian Waffle Maker DBWM600 User Manual – [Download PDF]
DeLonghi ETAM29.66X CAPPUCCINO MACHINE User Manual
F750 Adventure LED Flashlight English PNI Adventure F750 LED flashlight Technical specifications · LED: 1…
BP A150 AFIB Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor Microlife AG Espenstrasse 139 9443 Widnau / Switzerland…
100W-200W 120-277V LED Vsolutions Highbay VENTURE LIGHTING'S LED VSOLUTIONS HIGHBAY 100W-200W 120-277V USER MANUAL Before…
A-D Phono Box S Analog to Digital Phono Preamp INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE Pro-Ject A/D Phono…
Si-RM13 Combined Manifold with Smart Wireless Probes Inc Temp Clamps Si-RM13 SIMPLIFIED USER MANUAL SAFETY…