Danfoss AN28944876684201-010302 Icon2 24V RT Room Thermostat
Follow the the illustrations ﬁg. 1 to 6 (dismantling, see ﬁg. 7).
Note, ﬁg. 3: Thermostats can be wired in either BUS or Star conﬁguration, see Master Controller Installation Guide for more information.
Note, ﬁg. 8: Optional ﬂoor sensor requires use of electrical conduit!
Touch and hold to access the Settings Menu. In Settings Menu, touch and hold to access the Installer Menu.
- Range limitation of setpoint for room temperature.
- Info / version number, can be used to identify product.
- Perform Link Test of connection with Master Controller. Returns result as 0-100% (80% or higher is a very strong connection).
- Floor sensor mode:
- = Comfort mode. Both air- and floor sensor is used.
- = Floor sensor mode. The end user sets desired floor temperature.
- = Dual mode. The thermostat controls a radiator and floor heating circuit(s). Floor heating circuits assures min. floor temperature and the radiator is used for peak load.
- Min. and max. temperature for floor, used in and mode.
- Reference Room. Set to ON, if you want this thermostat to be the reference thermostat for switching between cooling and heating.
- Cooling ON/OFF. Use to turn o ability to cool, in e.g. bath rooms.
Documents / Resources
|Danfoss AN28944876684201-010302 Icon2 24V RT Room Thermostat [pdf] Installation Guide|
AN28944876684201-010302 Icon2 24V RT Room Thermostat, AN28944876684201-010302, Icon2 24V RT Room Thermostat