DAEMA RCC-801ER Vacuum Cleaner
For household use only!
When using your vacuum, basic safety precautions should always be observed, including the following
- Do not leave vacuum cleaner unattended when it is plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before pulling filters out.
- To reduce the risk of electric shock-do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces.
- Do not allow children to use as a toy. Close attention is necessary when used near children.
- Use only as described in this manual. Use only manufacturer’s recommended attachments.
- Do not use with damaged cord or plug. Do not use vacuum cleaner if it has been dropped 、 damaged、left outdoor、or dropped into water. Return appliance to the appliance customer service for examination repair or adjustment.
- Do not pull or carry by cord. Do not use cord as a handle. Close a door on cord, or pull cord around sharp edges or corners. Do not run appliance over cord. Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord.
- Do not handle plug or vacuum cleaner with wet hands. Dot not use outdoors or on wet surfaces.
- Do not put any objects into openings. Do not use with any openings blocked and do not restrict airflow. Keep all opening free of dust, lint, hair, and anything that may reduce airflow.
- Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of body away from openings and moving parts.
- Do not pick up hard or sharp objects such as glass nails, screws, coins, etc.
- Do not pick up hot coals, cigarette, matches or any hot, smoking, or burning objects.
- Do not use without filters in place.
- Turn off all controls before plugging or unplugging vacuum cleaner.
- Use extra care when vacuuming on stairs.
- Do not pick up flammable or combustible materials (lighter fluid, gasoline, etc.) or use in the presence of explosive liquids or vapor.
- Do not pick up toxic material (chlorine bleach, ammonia, drain cleaner, etc.)
- Do not in an enclosed space filled with vapors given off by oil based paints, paint thinner, moth proofing, flammable dust, or other explosive or toxic vapors.
- Always unplug this appliance before connecting or disconnecting vacuum hose. Do not allow plug to whip when rewinding.
- Use only on dry, indoor surfaces.
- Do not use for any purpose other than described in this user’s guide.
- Store your appliance indoor in a cool, dry area.
- Keep your work area well dry.
- Do not immerse the hand vacuum into water or other liquids.
- Keep end of hose, wands and other openings away from your face and body.
- Do not use the cleaner to clean your pets or any animal.
- Keep the head (eyes, ear, mouth, etc.) away from the openings, when the cleaner is working or
If the suction openings of the unit, the hose or the chrome telescopic tube are blocked, switch off the vacuum clearer and remove the blocking substance before you start the unit again.
- Do not operate the vacuum cleaner too close to hearter or radiators.
- Before inserting the power plug into the wall outlet, make sure that your hands are dry.
- Before you start the unit, make sure to remove large or sharp objects that might damage the dust tank and hose.
- When pulling out the power plug from the wall outlet, pull the plug not the power cord.
- Do not use without all filters in place.
- When using, if you learn of squeak from the cleaner, it must be suction appears to be reduced, so you must stop (make sure the cleaner is not plugging), then clean the all air filter.
If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by manufacture, its service agent or similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
Hold the plug when rewinding the cord. Do not allow the cord to whip when rewinding.
Use and function
Assembling vacuum cleaner
Always remove the power plug from the wall outlet before assembling or removing accessories.
- Attaching the Flexible Hose into the vacuum connect the flexible hose into the air intake duct, push in until you hear a “click”, indicating it is in its locked position.
- Fitting the Stainless steel telescopic tube to the curved wand/hose extension. Push the stainless steel telescopic tube into the curved wand/hose extension.
- Extending the stainless steel telescopic tube. Push forward on the plastic button and pull the inner stainless steel telescopic tube outward.
- Fitting the Floor Brush to the telescopic tube. Push the telescopic tube into the floor brush. Adjust the tube to the desired length.
Once all attachments are in place, unwind a sufficient length of cable and insert the plug into the wall outlet. A yellow mark on the power cord shows the ideal cable lenghth. Do not pull the power cord beyond the red mark.
- Insert the power plug into the wall outlet.
- Press the power on/off button located the unit to turn the vacuum cleaner “on”.
- To rewind the power cord, press the cord rewind button with one hand and guide the power cord with the other hand to ensure that it dose not whip causing damage or injury.
Clean the dust barrel:
- Press the knob on the housing and pull out the dust cup
- Take away the cover of dust tank and pour out the dust from the tank
Carry and move away the cleaner
There is a handle on the top. You could use it to conveniently carry the cleaner .
Removing & cleaning pre-motor filter, centric Hepa filter, and air outlet filter
Warning: Always unplug the unit from electrical outlet before getting out the dust barrel.
Dual cyclone filter
- Press the knob on th e housing and pull out the dust cup
- Grasp the body of the dust canister and rotate the lid anti-clockwise then pull apart
- Take apart the filter .
Air outlet filter
- Press the air outlet gr id knob to open
- Take out the air outlet filter for clean and change.
The sponge filter material in the cleaner will became dusty over time. This is normal and will not affect the performance of the filter. If the sponge filter is so dusty that suction does not return to 100%, then we suggest that the filter be removed then rinsed under the faucet and allowed to dry for 24 hours by airing not near the fire or some high temperature objects before refitting into the vacuum. This should be done once six months or when suction appears to be reduced obviously.
Important: Please note that there is a safety switch inside the vacuum to prevent the unit from being run with high vacuum rate. If the vacuum is too high ,the safety switch will be turned on. In this case, it can minish the vacuum rate and protect the motor from being broken.
The suction hole must be open, free of any obstructions at all times. Otherwise, the motor will overheat and could become damaged.
All filters should be checked regularly for signs of damage, preferably after each cleaning task. The filters must be replaced immediately if they become damaged. Always disconnect the vacuum from the electrical outlet when checking the filters.
Documents / Resources
|DAEMA RCC-801ER Vacuum Cleaner [pdf] User Manual|
RCC-801ER, Vacuum Cleaner, RCC-801ER Vacuum Cleaner, RCC-801ER Vacuum