DAEMA DEO-3001HH Electronics Oven
NAME OF PARTS
- a. Time control knob
- b. Lower temperature control knob
- c. Heating and function control knob
- d. Upper temperature control knob
- e. Housing
- f. Door handle
- g. Glass door
- h. Bake tray
- i. Wire rack
- j. Tray handle
- k. Rotisserie set
- I.Crumb tray
Control panel and operating and instructions
The adjustable temperature range from ° ° 70 C to 250 C .
After the oven temperature reaches a predetermined degree, the thermostat automatically enter state
- The upper heating element is working
- The lower heating element is working both upper and lower heating elements are working
- Convection function is working together both upper and lower heating elements rotisserie function is working together both upper heating elements
Timer: From 0-60 minutes adjustable
When using this oven cooker, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Read all instructions.
- Be sure the socket is well earthed before you plug this appliance.
- Do not touch hot surfaces of the hot plates and oven, Use handles or knobs.
- Close supervision is necessary when it is used by or near children
- To protect against electric shock, do not immerse cord, plug, or any parts of the oven cooker into water or other liquid.
- Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
- Do not operate appliances with damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions, or has been damaged in any manner. Return it to the nearest Authorized Service Center for examination, repair, or adjustment.
- The use of accessory attachments not recommended may cause hazard or injury.
- Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven or in a microwave oven.
- When operating the oven keep at least four inches of space on all sides of the oven to allow for adequate air circulation
- Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning Allow cooling before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning.
- To disconnect, turn the control to OFF, then remove the plug, Always hold the plug, but never pull the cord
- Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance containing hot oil or other hot liquids.
- Do not cover any part of the oven with metal foil.
- Do not clean with metal scouring pads pieces can break off the pad and touch electrical parts, creating a risk of electric shock.
- Never leave the appliance unattended while broiling or toasting.
- Oversized foods or metal utensils must not be inserted in a toaster oven as they may create a fire or risk of electric shock.
- A fire may cause if the oven is covered or touching inflammable material, including curtains draperies, walls. And like, when on operation. Do not store any item on the oven during operation.
- Extreme caution should be exercised when using containers constructed of anything other than metal or glass.
- Do not place any of the following materials in the oven: cardboard, plastic, paper, or anything similar.
- Do not store any materials, other than recommended accessories in this oven when operating
- Always wear protective, insulated oven gloves when inserting or removing items from the hot oven.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
BEFORE USING YOUR OVEN COOKER
Before using this oven cooker for the first time
- Make sure that the oven is unplugged and the TIMER switch is in the “OFF” position
- Remove all rack and pans and clean them in hot sudsy water or in the dishwasher.
- Thoroughly dry all accessories and re-assemble in oven. Plug oven into socket and you are ready to use your new oven.
- After re-assembling your oven, we recommend that you run it at the MAX temperature, turn on all the function of oven and hot plates for approximately 15 minutes to eliminate any packing oil that may remain after shipping.
Do not worry about the smoke for the first operating, as it is normally for the first heating, and will disappear within 20 mins. In general, it is not necessary to preheat the oven, as the unit had have the trial-run in the production line. But you may better results if you heat the oven before cooking some delicate meals, such as rare medium meat and cakes.
HOW TO BABB
- Place the removable rack into the desired position.
- Place the bake pan on the wire rack. Shut the oven door.
- Turn the timer dial to the desired cooking time.
- Turn the Heater &Function switch knob on the stage 2 position to use TOP HEATING.
- Turn the thermostat dial for the desired temperature.
- When finished baking, turn the time dial till position “Off’, to switch off the oven.
HOW TO BROIL
- lnsert the removable wire rack with food and the all-purpose pan.
- Turn the timer dial to the desired cooking time.
- Keep the door half-open.
- Turn the Heater &Function switch knob to the stage 3 position to use BOTTOM HEATING.
- Turn the lower thermostat knob dial to the desired broiling time.
- When finish broiling, turn the timer dial till position “Off” to switch off the oven.
HOW TO TOAST
- Set the temperature control to 250C.
- Turn the Heater &Function switch knob to the stage 4 position to use TOP&BOTTOM HEATING.turn on the lower and upper temperature knob to set the temperature at the same time.
- Place food to be toasted on the wire rack.
- Turn the Time Control to desired darkness. Bell will ring to signal the end of the Toast cycle.
- When finish cooking, turn the timer dial till position “Off” to switch off the oven.
HOW TO USE THE ROTISSEHIE FUHCTION
This rotisserie function can be effected when you turn the “Heater &Function switch knob” to stage 6 or stage 7, which also have the “TOP&BOTTOM HEATINGT while the Stage 7 is also with CONVECTION FUNCTION at the same time.
- Set the thermostat control to max.
- Set the function control to Rotisserie Insert the pointed end of SPIT through skewer, making sure the points of skewer face in the same direction as pointed end of the spit. Slide towards square of the spit and secure with thumbscrew.
- Place food to be cooked on the spit by running the spit directly through the Center of the food.
- Place the second skewer into the other end of the roast of poultry and secure skewer with the thumbscrew.
- Check the food is centered on the SPIT.
- Insert the point end of the spit it into the DRIVE SOCKET make sure the square end of the spit rests on the spit support.
- Turn the time control to the desired cooking time.
- When complete, turn the TIME control to the OFF position.
- Remove the spit by placing side the hooks of the rotisserie handle under the grooves on either side of the spit, Lift the left side of the spit first by lifting it up and out, Then pull the spit out of the drive socket and carefully remove the roast from the oven take the meat off the of the spit and place on cutting board or platter.
- lf you need convection function at the same time, please set the function control to rotisserie and convection.
HOW TO HSE THE CONVCTION FUNCTION
This convection function can be effected when you turn the “Heater &Function switch knob” to stage 5 or 7, which also have the “TOP&BOTTOM HEATING”, while the Stage 7 is also with rotisserie FUNCTION at the same time.turn on the temperature knob to 230C at the same time.
- lt is important that you clean the appliance after each use to prevent an accumulation of grease and avoid unpleasant odors.
- Allow the appliance to cool and unplug from outlet before cleaning.
- Do not immerse appliance in water or wash it under waterspout.
- Removable wire rack, bake pan, crumb tray can be washed, as normal kitchenware.
- Clean outside of appliance with a damp sponge.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or sharp utensils to clean the oven, as scratching may weaker it and cause shattering.
- Let all parts and surfaces dry thoroughly prior to plugging oven in and using.
NEEP OUT OF PNILPPPN REACN BNP PNPNP IS ALWAYS BNPPNPPP BP AN BPPLT WNILE OPERATING TNE OVEN.
Documents / Resources
|DAEMA DEO-3001HH Electronics Oven [pdf] User Manual|
DEO-3001HH Electronics Oven, DEO-3001HH, Electronics Oven, Oven, DEO-3001HH Electronics Oven