TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS
WITH CHARGING CASE
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer
- To avoid accidental ingestion, keep the earbuds away from children and pets
- The earbuds contain a lithium-ion battery, and may be hazardous if swallowed
- If ingested, seek immediate medical attention
- When not in use, store the earbuds in the charging case with the lid closed, and keep out of reach of small children and pets
- Do NOT use the earbuds at a high volume for an extended period
- To avoid hearing damage, use your earbuds at a comfortable, moderate volume level
- Turn the volume down on your device before placing the earbuds in/on your ears, then turn the volume up gradually until you reach a comfortable listening level
- Use caution and follow applicable laws regarding mobile phone and headphone use if using the earbuds for phone calls while driving
- Some jurisdictions impose specific limitations, such as single earpiece configuration, on the use of such products while driving
- DON’T use the earbuds for any other purpose while driving
- Focus on your safety and that of others if you use the earbuds while engaging in any activity requiring your attention, e.g. while riding a bicycle or walking in or near traffic, a construction site, or a railroad, and follow applicable laws regarding headphones use, etc.
- Remove the earbuds or adjust your volume to ensure you can hear surrounding sounds, including alarms and warning signals
- Do NOT allow small children to use the earbuds
- Do NOT submerge or expose the earbuds for an extended period to water, or wear them while participating in water sports, e.g., swimming, water-skiing, surfing, etc
- To reduce the risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when the charging case is used near children
- Do not expose charging case to water, rain, liquids, or snow
- Do not use the charging case in excess of its output rating
- Do not use a charging case that is damaged or modified. Damaged or modified batteries may exhibit unpredictable behavior resulting in fire, explosion, or risk of injury to persons
- Do not disassemble the charging case. Incorrect reassembly may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons
- Do not open, crush, or expose a charging case to fire, or excessive temperature. Exposure to fire or temperature above 100° C may cause explosion
- Have servicing performed by a qualified repair person using only identical replacement parts.
- Do NOT make unauthorized alterations to this product
- Use this product only with an agency approved power supply that meets local regulatory requirements (e.g., RCM)
- Wipe off sweat from the earbuds and the charging case before charging
- This product contains magnetic material. Consult your physician on whether this might affect your implantable medical device
- CAUTION: Danger of explosion if the battery is incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the same or equivalent type
- Battery shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire, or the like
- No naked flame sources such as lighted candles should be placed on the apparatus
- Excessive sound pressure from earphones and headphones can cause hearing loss
- Attention should be drawn to the environmental aspects of battery disposal
- Use only with charger base provided with the earbuds
- Use of apparatus in moderate climates
IN THE BOX
- 1 x Noise Cancelling True Wireless Earbuds
- 1 x Wireless Charging Case
- 3 x Eartips (L / M / S)
- 1 x USB-C Charging Cable
- 1 x Setup Guide*
- Smart Touch Control
- Earbud Charging Point
- Charging Case LED
- Charging Case Charging Port
- Charging Case Button
- Rating Label
The charging case can be charged by cable or wireless charging
- USB-C cable charging: connect the USB-C end of the cable to the outlet on the charging case. Connect the USB-A end of the cable to any USB power outlet
- Wireless charging: Lay the case on a wireless charger with LED lights facing upwards. LED Lights will display and flash charging levels when charging (this may take a few seconds). If the LED lights do not appear you may need to change the position of the case slightly on the charger to connect with wireless charger
- Place the earbuds into the charging case. Red lights will illuminate on the charging case for one second to indicate charging.
Method 1: Open the charging case, take one or both earbuds from the case. They will automatically connect with the last paired device
Method 2: Press and hold on the earbud until you hear the voice prompt ‘power on’
Insert the earbuds into the charging case and close the case. The earbuds will disconnect from your previously paired device and start charging
Press and hold on the earbud until you hear the voice prompt ‘power off’
- Remove the earbuds from the charging case and insert into your ears
- You will hear ‘power on’ from the earbuds, on first use you will then hear ‘pairing’
- Open Bluetooth settings on your device and select from the list to connect
- Once selected you will hear ‘connected’
- Audio from your device will now play through the earbuds
You can control a variety of different functions on your mobile device using the smart touch controls on your earbuds. If you try to move or adjust an earbud, these functions may activate. We recommend moving the earbuds using the stem part of the earbud to avoid any unnecessary activation
|Play/Pause Music||Single tap left or right earbud|
|Answer/End Call||Single tap left or right earbud|
|Reject Incoming Call||Long press left or right earbud for 1 second|
|Activate Voice Assistant||Triple tap either earbud|
|Cycle between Active Noise Cancelling, Transparency Mode, and Regular Mode||Double tap either earbud|
|Turn Earbud on/off||Hold and press any earbud. Both buds will power off (if you want to turn one-off return to the case). Hold and press either earbud to turn it back on.|
CHARGING CASE LED INDICATOR
|LED indicator display||
|Playtime:||Up to 4 hours using ANC|
|Earbud battery:||2 x 40mAh|
AFTER SALES SUPPORT
NOISE CANCELLING TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS
The product is guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship and parts for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. Defects that occur within this warranty period, under normal use and care, will be repaired, replaced or refunded at our discretion. The benefits conferred by this warranty are in addition to all rights and remedies in respect of the product that the consumer has under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and similar state and territory laws.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
NOISE CANCELLING TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS Repair and Refurbished Goods or Parts Notice
Please be aware that if your product is capable of retaining user-generated data (such as files stored on a computer hard drive, telephone numbers stored on a mobile telephone, songs stored on a portable media player, games saved on a games console or files stored on a USB memory stick) during the process of repair, some or all of your stored data may be lost.
We recommend you save this data elsewhere prior to sending the product for repair.
You should also be aware that rather than repairing goods, we may replace them with refurbished goods of the same type or use refurbished parts in the repair process.
Please be assured though, that refurbished parts or replacements are only used where they meet stringent quality specifications.
If at any time you feel your repair is being handled unsatisfactorily, you may escalate your complaint. Please telephone us on 13 7 or write to us at:
1 YEAR WARRANTY
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Documents / Resources
|D4S HE210218 ANC True Wireless Earbuds [pdf] User Guide|
PRO1, 2A3K9-PRO1, 2A3K9PRO1, HE210218 ANC True Wireless Earbuds, HE210218, ANC True Wireless Earbuds