Batwing Fairing Bracket”
Part # CV-7290
For use with an 96-UP Harley Davidson Batwing Inner and outer fairing
Fits 84-up FLSTC, FLSTF and FLSTN, except Springers
- 2– Brackets
- 1- Ignition Switch Cover Plate
- 2-5/16-24 x 1 ¼” Button head
- 2-5/16-24 x 1” Button head
- 2-5/16-24 x ¾” Button head
- 4-5/16 SS Washers
NOTE: Must be installed by a Qualified Technician
- Remove triple tree tins/nacelle and headlight.
- Install brackets as shown below.
- Install inner and outer fairing as per Harley Davidson manual.
- Install Ignition Switch Cover Plate by remove backing on two-way tape.
Below is a list of H-D parts needed for fairing installation, with the exception of windshield, radio, and gauges and must be purchased separately.
- Speaker Opening Cover (2) (P/N 77046-96A)
- Screw, Pan Head Torx, Type A (4) (P/N 2965)
- Screw, 10 x 1.12, Pan Self Tapping ( 4) ( P/N 3639)
- Outer fairing, Prime (P/N 58236-96)
- Headlight Bucket ( P/N 67728-02A)
- Kit-Clamshell, Retaining Ring (P/N 67001-08)
- Contoured Headlamp Trim Ring (P/N 67616-03)
- Screw, Self Tapping (P/N 67718-60A)
- Extension Nut, Outer Fairing (2) (P/N 58949-96)
- Inner Fairing (P/N 58497-96B)
- Weldment-LH Frng Support (P/N 58478-96B)
- Weldment-RH Frng Support (P/N 58479-96B)
- Support RH/LWR Inner Fairing (P/N 58939-96C)
- Support LH/LWR Inner Fairing (P/N 58938-96C)
- Inner Fairing Cap (P/N 58510-96)
- Screw, SEMS (2) (P/N 2445)
- Screw, SEMS (2) (P/N 2941)
- Screw (4) (P/N 2446)
- Screw (3) (P/N 2445)
- Skirt (P/N 58208-96)
- Trim (P/N 58208-96)
- Trim (P/N 62786-96)
- Seal (P/N 62787-96)
USE BLUE LOCKTITE ON ALL FASTENERS.
Our Warranty Policy
Cycle Visions obligation under “Our Warranty Policy” is limited to one (1) year from date of purchase to repair or replacement of the defective item (s). Chrome, polished, powder-coated, anodized finishes, or electrical parts are limited to thirty (30) day from date of purchase.
This warranty will be void on all products that show evidence of misapplication, improper installation, abuse, lack of proper maintenance, negligence, or alteration from their original design.
The consumer will be responsible for removing from the vehicle any defective item (s), transportation costs prepaid and for reinstallation upon return by Cycle Visions. The loss of use of the product, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss or consequential damages is not covered. Cycle Visions reserves the right to change the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Warranty returns of Cycle Visions products are few because of our high quality products.
Carefully inspect all parts…. If you find that your parts arrived in damaged conditional all original packaging material (box and other materials) must be saved to make a proper damage claim within seven (7) days. You must be able to present the damaged boxes and materials to the freight carrier to verify your claim. The user shall assume all legal, personal, injury risk and liability and all other obligations, duties and risks associated therewith
San Diego, California (619) 295.7800
See our other products on the web!