Better Bathroom BeBa 25387 to BeBa 25389 Sonoran Towel Radiator
Llongyfarchiadau ar eich pryniant
A chroeso i'n criw cynyddol o siopwyr brwd
We’re on a mission to bring you extraordinary bathroom products, for less. From modern to traditional style ceramics, plus the gorgeous fixtures, fittings and furniture to match. So, you can fall in love with your space every single day As one of the UK’s largest independent bathroom stores, we’ve received countless awards; including the National Business Awards UK, the Digital Entrepreneur Awards and being placed on The Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We hope your new product exceeds your highest expectations. However, if you experience any problems, please:
- ffoniwch ein canolfan alwadau gyfeillgar yn y DU ar 0330 390 3062 (9 am-7pm o ddydd Llun i ddydd Gwener, neu 10 am-4pm dydd Sadwrn a dydd Sul), neu
- anfonwch neges atom trwy [e-bost wedi'i warchod]
- Darllenwch y cyfarwyddiadau hyn yn drylwyr a'u cadw er mwyn cyfeirio atynt yn y dyfodol
- Manufactured to BS EN 442-1 Radiators and convectors
- Please ensure that the product is checked for damage prior to installation, any damage reported after installation will not be covered.
- The pipework must be flushed out to remove any debris which can affect the function of this product.
- A corrosion inhibitor should be used in your installation.
BTU & Wattage info-
Please note that Parts are for illustrative purposes only and may differ slightly to the actual product
Mae angen offer
- Sgriwdreifer Flathead
- Sgriwdreifer Philips
- Tâp mesur
- Drill and 8mm drill bit
- Lefel Ysbryd
- Tâp selio
Noder: Before starting any installation, turn off the water supply.
Noder: Before commencing any installation, the desired location should be checked before drilling, that no pipes or wires can be damaged.
First, prepare the water supply pipes to match up with the towel radiator and valve dimensions being used. Fit the radiator valve tail and nut into the towel rail (not supplied)(at both sides) and using sealing tape, tighten into position, then follow the installation below.
- Fit the blanking cap and air vent in the top of the rail, (add a little sealer tape to secure) and tighten using the spanner, be sure not to overtighten.
- The rear of the towel rail has four location holes to fix the brackets. Measure the distance between all the location holes and mark these on the wall in the required location, use a spirit level to ensure these are horizontally and vertically aligned.
- Using the drill and 8mm drill bit, drill into the marked positions then insert the wall plugs and tap flush to the finished wall surface.Noder: If drilling into a tile, it is recommended to tape the wall to prevent the drill from slipping.
- Position the wall brackets and screw into place using the screws provided (securing each with a washer) with the Philips screwdriver.
- Next, proceed to fix the rail brackets to the rear of the radiator, screw these into place and tighten by hand.
- Align and push the rail brackets on the radiator onto the wall brackets secured to the wall. Secure the two together with the connecting screws provided (insert through the slot in the bracket) and tighten (be sure not to overtighten).Noder: You may need two people to connect the radiator, depending on the model purchased.
- Finally, fit the radiator valves to the pipework and connect to the radiator valvetail and tighten all connections.
PWYSIG! The product is supplied un-filled. The rail should be filled with a water (80%) and glycol (20%) mixture if NOT being connected to the central heating system, also allow 5% air gap.
Ar ôl ei osod
- After the above installation, turn on the water supply and using the flathead screwdriver, open the air vent via the central screw, open the inlet valve and let the water rush into the radiator. Check all connections for leaks.
- Once water overflows from the air vent, this means that there will be no air bubbles present.
- Use a screwdriver to close the air vent and then the radiator is ready to use.
This radiator is made from steel with a painted finish. To maintain the surface of your product (especially when subjected to steam or splashes), wipe with a clean damp cloth and wipe dry. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or materials which can strip and scratch the surface; the use of these agents or materials can invalidate your guarantee.
It is recommended to wipe and dry on a regular basis.
Dogfennau / Adnoddau
|Better Bathroom BeBa 25387 to BeBa 25389 Sonoran Towel Radiator [pdf] Llawlyfr Defnyddiwr|
BeBa_25387 to BeBa_25389, BeBa 27997 to BeBa_27999, BeBa 25387 to BeBa 25389 Sonoran Towel Radiator, Sonoran Towel Radiator