Cuisinart FP-13DGM 13 Cup Food Processor
- With the work bowl on the base, use the ha ndle to turn the bowl clockwise to lock it into position.
- Carefully lift and remove the storage hub fr om the work bowl.
- Using the metal chopping/mixing/d ough blade: Carefully place the blade onto the stem adapter. Holding top of stem adapter, lift and place over the work bowl accessory adapter. Blade should rest on the bottom of the work bowl.
- stem adapter, lift and place over the work bowl accessory adapter. Blade should rest on the bottom of the work bowl. Choose the desired disc and carefully place disc over stem adapter, with the side being used facing up.
- Place work bowl cover onto work bowl, with the feed tube just to the right of center. Turn clockwise to lock onto work bowl. pusher with the feed tube opening on the work bowl cover and slide down to the bottom. Plug in the housing base. The machine is now ready for use.
- Add ingredients to the work bowl, either through the feed tube or directly into the bowl. Press the Mix, Low, High or Pulse paddle. The function will illuminate and the motor will start. Press the Stop paddle when finished.
Documents / Resources
|Cuisinart FP-13DGM 13 Cup Food Processor [pdf] User Guide|
FP-13DGM 13 Cup Food Processor, FP-13DGM, 13 Cup Food Processor