CTA Digital PAD-PCGKMINI Protective Case Instruction Manual
If your iPad has a previously installed screen protector, please remove it before continuing.
- Remove the external silicone sleeve by peeling it away from the internal hard case.
- Gently apply pressure to the small clips (as indicated by the arrows) and unclip all four sides. Once all the sides are unclipped. the internal hard case will open.
- Insert the iPad into the rear cover.
- Once the iPad is inside the rear cover. place the internal front cover on top and gently clip all four sides into position.
- Reinstall the external silicone rubber sleeve
Using the stand
- Locate kickstand at case rear and fold out underneath strap.
- Display tablet at desired viewing angle.
- Press kickstand back in to return to handheld mode.
Documents / Resources
|CTA Digital PAD-PCGKMINI Protective Case [pdf] Instruction Manual|
PAD-PCGKMINI, Protective Case