1800W Electric Plate Grill
STONE FLAT BAMBOO 1800W Electric Plate Grill
Thank you for choosing our grill. Before using the appliance, and to ensure the best use, carefully read these instructions. The safety precautions enclosed herein reduce the risk of death, injury and electrical shock when correctly adhered to. Keep the manual in a safe place for future reference, along with the completed warranty card, purchase receipt and package. If applicable, pass these in-structions on to the next owner of the appliance. Always follow basic safety precautions and accident-prevention measures when using an electrical appliance. We assume no liability for customer failing to comply with these requirements.
When using any electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should always be observed.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
- Children shall not play with the appliance.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children unless they are older than 8 and supervised.
- Keep the product and its cord out of the reach of children less than 8 years.
- Read all instructions.
- Do not touch hot surface. Use handles or knobs.
- To protect against electrical shock do not immerse cord, plugs or appliance in water or other liquid.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning the appliance.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or after the appliance mal-functions or has been damaged in any manner. Return appliance to the nearest author-ized service facility for examination, repair or adjustment.
- The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may cause injuries.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not let the cord hang over the edge of a table or counter, or touch a hot surface.
- Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance containing hot oil or other hot liquids.
- To disconnect, remove plug from wall outlet.
- Do not use this appliance for other than intended use.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
- CAUTION: Do not immerse the temperature controller in any liquid. Use it with the base receptacle only.
- Nonstick grill plates ensure effortless food release and quick cleanup.
- Adjustable temperature controller.
- 2 in 1 grill plate
- Temperature controller connection
- Bamboo base
- Oil tray
- Remove all packing material and any stickers.
- Wipe the plate with a damp cloth or sponge to remove any dust. Wipe dry with a soft cloth or paper towels.
- Select a location where the unit is to be used, leaving enough space between back of unit and wall to allow heat to flow without damage to cabinets and walls.
- Plug the cord into a standard electrical outlet, turn clockwise the temperature knob and the red indicator will be on.
- The temperature of the pan reaches the setting temperature when the power light is off.
- The red power light will be auto on /off cycle for the set temperature by the thermostat.
- If the temperature knob is in off position, the plate will not be heating any more.
- For the first use it is better to apply some oil or grease to the plate.
- Important: The cook plate will be very hot. Caution should be taken to prevent hands from coming into contact.
- After use, unplug the unit from the electrical outlet and allow it to cool to room temper-ature before cleaning.
- Caution: Do not immerse the temperature controller in any liquid. Use with the base re-ceptacle only.
CARE AND CLEANING
- Important: Unplug and allow it to cool before cleaning. Never immerse the machine in water or any other liquid.
- Wipe the lid, base, and cooking plate with a damp cloth and a non-abrasive soap or dish-washer detergent. Wipe with a clean, soft, damp cloth and towel dry.
- Storage: Store the cleaned machine in a clean, dry place.
- Important: Never store while it is still hot or still plugged in.
- Important: Never wrap the cord tightly around the appliance. Do not put any stress on the cord where it enters unit, as this could cause it to fray and break.
In compliance with Directives: 2012/19/EU and 2015/863/EU on the restriction of the use of dangerous substances in electric and electronic equipment as well as their waste disposal. The symbol with the crossed dustbin shown on the package indicates that the product at the end of its service life shall be collected as separate waste. Therefore, any products that have reached the end of their useful life must be given to waste disposal centres specialising in separate collection of waste electrical and electronic equipment, or given back to the retailer at the time of purchasing new similar equipment, on a one for one basis. The adequate separate collection for the subsequent start-up of the equipment sent to be recycled, treated and disposed of in an environmentally compatible way contributes to preventing possible nega-tive effects on the environment and health and optimises the recycling and reuse of components making up the apparatus. Abusive disposal of the product by the user involves application of the administrative sanctions according to the laws.
Documents / Resources