COSTWAY SP37731 Weight Bench
- Please read these warnings and the information in this manual in its entirety.
- Failure to comply with the following instructions may increase the risk of serious injury and/or death:
- It is the responsibility of the owner to ensure that all users of the weight bench are adequately informed of all precautions.
- Before beginning any exercise program, consult your physician. This is especially important for persons over age 35 or persons with pre-existing health problems.
- The weight bench is intended for home use only. Do not use the bench in any commercial, rental, or institutional setting.
- Keep the weight bench indoors, away from moisture and dust. Do not put the weight bench in a garage or covered patio, or near water.
- Place the weight bench on a level surface, with enough clearance around the weight bench to mount, dismount and use the bench. To protect the floor or carpet from damage,
- place a mat under the bench.
- Inspect and properly tighten all parts regularly. Replace any wore parts immediately.
- Keep children under age 12 and pets away from the bench at all times.
- Keep hands and feet away from moving parts,
- Always wear athletic shoes for foot protection while using the weight bench. Wear appropriate clothing when exercising. DO NOT wear clothing that could get caught in
moving parts. Tie long hair so that it does not get in the way when exercising.
- The weight bench is designed to supporta maximum user weight of 135 kg. Do not use more than 55 kg of weight with the bench.
- Over-exercising may result in serious injury or death. If you feel faint or if you experience pain while exercising, stop immediately and cool down.
For your own safety, regularly inspect your equipment.
- If you are a beginner, start training for several weeks using the options to get your body used to muscular work.
- Warm up before each session with a cardiovascular workout, sets without weights or warm-up and stretching ground exercises. Increase repetitions and sets gradually.
- Perform all movements regularly and smoothly.
- Always keep you back straight. Avoid arching or rounding your back during movement.
- For a beginner, work in sets of 10 to 15 repetitions, generally 4 sets per exercise with a minimum recovery time between each set.
- Do not work all the muscles every day but instead spread your training over several days.
PART IDENTIFICATION CHART (ACTUAL SIZE)
Documents / Resources
|COSTWAY SP37731 Weight Bench [pdf] User Manual|
SP37731 Weight Bench, SP37731, Weight Bench