Vibration Plate Exercise Machine
THIS INSTRUCTION BOOKLET CONTAINS IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION.
PLEASE READ AND KEEP IT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Please give us a chance to make it right and do better! Contact our friendly customer service department for help first.
Replacements for missing or damaged parts will be shipped ASAP!
Visit us: www.costway.com
Do NOT return this item.
Contact our friendly customer service department for help first.
Before You Start
Please read all instructions carefully. Z6, Retain instructions for future reference.
Separate and count all parts and hardware.
Read through each step carefully and follow the proper order.
We recommend that, where possible, all items are assembled near to the area in which they will be placed in use, to avoid moving the product unnecessarily once assembled. Always place the product on a flat, steady, and stable surface. 41,
Keep all small parts and packaging materials for this product away from babies and children as they potentially pose a serious choking hazard.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
1 x Ultra Slim Vibration Plate
1 x US Power Cable
1 x Instruction Manual
2 x Workout Cables
1 x remote control
Your vibration plate comes with 2 bungee cables for use in upper body exercises in conjunction with the plate. Attach the silver clips on the bungees to the corresponding silver ring on either side of the bottom of the plate. Please do not attempt to attach or detach accessories from the plate while in use.
- Unbox your vibration plate and place it on a flat, hard surface. If the surface is slightly uneven, adjust the feet under the plate. If you live in a flat or an apartment building we recommend placing a yoga mat or rug beneath the plate to absorb any noise. The fitness plates are very quiet but all vibration plates make at least some noise.
- Insert 2x AAA batteries into the remote control.
- Insert the power cable into the back of the plate and plug the other end into the electrical outlet. Make sure the plate is close enough to the electrical outlet that the cord is not stretched. Ensure that the power switch next to the plug is turned on. If the switch is illuminated, the machine is on. When not in use, switch the machine off and ensure that this button is not illuminated.
- Familiarise yourself with the screen and remote before stepping onto the plate. Place your feet on either side of the plate for more intensity and better balance. Please be sure to step on the plate slowly and carefully before starting any workout setting. We recommend beginning with speeds below 120 or using program setting P1.
Using Your Remote:
Using Your Display:
The display will show information for Time, Speed, and Distance during the exercise.
Besides the remote control, you can also use the following display buttons to control your vibration plate.
POWER: Press to start and stop your workout.
MODE I SPEED– prior to workout:
(i) Scroll through Programs 1 to 5.
(ii) Once selected press ON/OFF to start.
MODE / SPEED – during workout:
Press and/or hold to increase speed. Speed can also be decreased once the maximum speed level has been reached.
NB/ Only available for Manual Program during a workout.
M • Manual Workouts:
The time can be programmed up to 10 minutes. The speed level can be programmed up to 180.
CONTROL YOUR MUSIC & VOLUME DIRECTLY FROM YOUR DEVICE!
|POWER REQUIRED||AC 110v|
|PROGRAMS||5 built-in programs|
|MANUAL FUNCTION||180 levels & variable time control|
|USER WEIGHT||Maximum: 330 lbs|
|UNIT WEIGHT||29 lbs|
Welcome to visit our website and purchase our quality products!
With your inspiring rating, COSTWAY will be more consistent to offer you EASY SHOPPING EXPERIENCE, GOOD PRODUCTS, and EFFICIENT SERVICE! US office: Fontana, California UK office: Ipswich
* Reward Points
* Exclusive Customer Service
* Personalized Recommendations
* Permanent Shopping Cart
* Order History
5 Star Rating
We would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to all of our customers for taking the time to assemble this product and giving us valuable feedback.
Documents / Resources
|COSTWAY SP37518US Vibration Plate Exercise Machine [pdf] User Manual|
SP37518US, Vibration Plate Exercise Machine, SP37518US Vibration Plate Exercise Machine