COSTWAY NP10215A Snow Rake Removal Tool
Before You Start
- Please read all instructions carefully.
- Retain instructions for future reference.
- Separate and count all parts and hardware.
- Read through each step carefully and follow the proper order.
- We recommend that, where possible, all items are assembled near to the area in which they will be placed in use, to avoid moving the product unnecessarily once assembled.
- Always place the product on a flat, steady and stable surface.
- Keep all small parts and packaging materials for this product away from babies and children as they potentially pose a serious choking hazard.
Know Your Roof Rake
- Roof rake head
- Metal braces (2)
- Pole adapter
- Handle grip
- Pole handle
- Pole extensions (4)
- Long bolt
- Short bolts (2)
- Nut (1)
- Hex wrench
- Open wrench
Roof Rake Head Assembly
The assembly of the roof rake head requires hardware (the nut and bolts) included in the pack. Use the equipped open wrench for the nut and the hex wrench for bolts. Make sure to tighten the hardware connections for a secure assembly.
Depress the small buttons on the pole adapter and insert the pole adapter into the connector on the back of the roof rake head. Push firmly until the two small buttons pop up in the holes on the connector.
Align the holes of the metal braces with the hole on the end of the pole adapter. Secure them with the long bolt and one nut.
Connect the metal braces to the rake head with 2 small bolts as shown.
Connecting the Poles
To connect the roof rake head assembly with the pole handle, depress the small button at the end of the pole handle and insert it into the end of the pole adapter. Make sure the small button pops up in the hole on the pole adapter so the assembly is secured.
If additional reach is needed, connect the provided pole extensions between the pole handle and the rake head assembly. Make sure the small buttons pop up in the hole on the pole so the assembly is secured.
NOTE: Make sure the pole handle is the last piece of the assembly.
NOTE: Only connect the minimum number of pole extensions needed to reach the roof. This will minimize the weight of the roof rake and reduce the effort required.
Documents / Resources
|COSTWAY NP10215A Snow Rake Removal Tool [pdf] User Manual|
NP10215A, Snow Rake Removal Tool