COSTWAY FP10058US Freestanding Electric Fireplace Stove
Before You Start
- Please read all instructions carefully.
- Retain instructions for future reference.
- Separate and count all parts and hardware.
- Read through each step carefully and follow the proper order.
- We recommend that, where possible, all items are assembled near to the area in which they will be placed in use, to avoid moving the product unnecessarily once assembled.
- Always place the product on a flat, steady and stable surface.
- Keep all small parts and packaging materials for this product away from babies and children as they potentially pose a serious choking hazard.
- Read all instructions before using this heater.
- Do not use this heater outdoors.
- This heater is not intended for use in bathrooms, laundry areas and similar indoor locations. Never locate the heater where it may fall into a bathtub or other water container.
- Do not run the power cord under carpeting.
- Do not cover the power cord with throw rugs, runners, or the like. Arrange the power cord away from traffic areas and where it will not be tripped over.
- To disconnect the heater, turn controls to off, then remove the plug from the outlet.
- Connect to properly grounded outlet only. Always plug heaters directly into a wall outlet/receptacle. Never use with an extension cord or reloadable power tap outlet/power strip).
- To prevent a possible fire, do not block operate the firebox on soft surfaces, like a bed, where openings may become blocked.
- There is a thermostat limiter inside the heater. When the inner temperature overheat or abnormal heating occurs, the thermostat protective device cuts off the power supply to avoid fireplace fro or risk of fire.
- Use the heater only as described in the manual. Any other use not recommended b manufacturer may cause fire, electrical shock, or injury to persons.
- Take out the unit from the box and layout all the spare parts for easy assembly. Make sure all small items are not left in the packaging materials.
- Lay the unit upside down.
- Attach the leg to the unit by aligning the tabs on the leg to the slot on the unit.
- Secure the leg on the unit by tighten 3 screws into the pre-drilled hole.
- . Repeat the above steps for the remaining legs.
Placing the Unit
- Place the unit on smooth level surface.
- Keep combustible objects at least 3ft away from the unit.
- Place the unit to a location that is accessible to grounded power socket.
This unit is intended for indoor use only. Do not push, pull, or drag the unit to prevent damage to the legs or the unit.
This product is equipped with a polarized plug (one blade is wider than another). This plug will only fit into the outlet in one way to reduce the risk of electric shock. This unit comes standard with a 6ft (1.8ml long, three wired cord. Always plug the unit into a wall outlet. An extension or relocate tab should never be used.
DO NOT modify the plug provided with the product if it does not fit the outlet. Have a proper outlet installed by a qualified electrician.
Check that the air intake and exhaust is not covered or obstructed in anyway. Plug the unit to a grounded power socket.
Power ON / OFF
Flip the power switch to “ON” position to power on the unit. Flip the power switch to “OFF” position to power off the unit.
Toggle the Temperature switch to turn on the heater. Turn the temperature knob to select the desired temperature.
The flame effect will be visible through the front window after the power switch to “ON” position.
Temperature Limiting Feature
This unit will automatically shut off if the heater an unsafe temperature. To reset, Toggle the power switch to “off” position, unplug the socket and wait for at least 5 minutes before plugging the unit to a grounded power outlet and turning on the unit
Care and Maintenance
Cleaning the unit:
- Always turn off the and unplug the unit from power outlet before cleaning.
- Use a vacuum cleaner or duster to remove dust and dirt from the heater and vent areas.
- Use a damp soft cloth to clean the surface and buff with a dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers, liquid sprays or any cleaner that could scratch the surface.
Documents / Resources