Instructions for Use
Please read and retain these instructions for future reference
17.5 x9.7 x7cm (H)
Motor Power: 6,800 RPM, approx. 110Hz
- SIMPLY ADD WATER TO THE TANK AND TURN IT ON
- IT WILL THEN USE SONIC VIBRATIONS TO GENTLY SHAKE AWAY AND CLEAN OFF DIRT AND GRIME PERFECT FOR USE ON EYEGLASSES, JEWELLERY, COINS, SHAVER HEADS, WATERPROOF WATCHES, EVEN DENTURES
- RESTORES THE SHINE!
- FOR STUBBORN OIL STAINS SIMPLY ADD A COUPLE OF DROPS OF HOME DETERGENT
- AUTO SHUT OFF FEATURE AFTER ITS CLEANING CYCLE WHICH LASTS AROUND 5 MINUTES
- CHOOSE TO POWER EITHER WITH 3X AA BATTERIES (NOT INCLUDED) OR WITH THE USB LEAD INCLUDED
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS / INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Unpack the components carefully. Please check all parts have been removed from the packaging.
The product can operate either by USB cable (included)) or by batteries (not included)
The battery compartment is located at the bottom of the product.
- Remove the battery cover and install 3 x AA batteries (not included) according to right polarities or plug into a USB socket.
- Close the battery cover.
- Open the cover on the top of the product’s body and fill 2/3 of the container capacity with water.
- If required, pour the cleaning detergent into the container, turn ON the power switch of the machine body and start cleaning.
- Press the switch once, one blue light will be on and the washer will start to work one second later with the set timing of 5 minutes
- Press the switch twice continuously, two blue lights will be on and the washer will start to work one second later, with the set timing of 10 minutes
- Press the switch three times continuously, three blue lights will be on, and the washer will start to work one second later, with the set timing of 15 minutes.
After the timing function is turned on, the timing will be automatically timed out.
All the blue lights will be turned off and the washer will stop working.
If it is necessary to stop the cleaning work in the middle of the process, press the ON switch once, and the washer will stop working.
After the washer stops working, take the cleaned object out.
Rinse the cleaned object with clean water before use
- Do not place the product in direct sunlight, high temperatures, damp or dusty places.
- Do not let the battery compartment come in contact with water.
- Always place the product in a horizontal position in the sonic cleaner.
- Remove the batteries to prolong the battery life of the product if not in use
CARE AND CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Always switch off and remove batteries when not in use.
- Do NOT use abrasive cleaners or sharp utensils to clean this appliance.
- Store the item in a cool, dry place.
- Wipe with a clean dry cloth.
- Keep batteries away from children and pets.
- Do not mix used and new batteries.
- Install batteries in accordance with its polarity symbols.
- Remove the batteries if left for long periods.
- Never dispose of batteries in a fire.
- Battery disposal spent or expired batteries must be properly disposed of and recycled in compliance with local regulations. For detailed information, contact your local authority.
- Follow the battery manufacturer’s safety, usage, and disposal instructions.
- Coopers of Stortford use recyclable or recycled packaging where possible.
- Please dispose of all packaging, paper, cartons, packaging in accordance with your local recycling regulations.
- Plastics, polybags – this is made from the following recyclable plastic.
|Code & Symbol|
|Type of Plastic|
|Commonly used for||CD’s, crisp packets, various flexible packaging, baby bottles, sunglass lenses|
|Notes||Not often or widely recycled|
Calls cost 7 pence per minute plus your telephone company’s network access charge
Head Office, 11 Bridge Street, Bishop’s Stortford CM23 Tel: 0844 482 4400′ fax: 01279 756 595
Coopers OF STORTFORD
Documents / Resources
|Coopers Sonic Cleaner H009 [pdf] Instruction Manual|
Coopers, Sonic Cleaner, H009