Coopers OF STORTFORD K520 Solar Barrel & Pump Water Feature
24.5 x 24 x 55cm
Material: Glass, fibre reinforced plastic
Battery: LI 7.4V1500MA (not replaceable)
- SOLAR POWERED FOUNTAIN
- WATER FLOWS DOWN FROM THE POT TO MIMIC THE SOUND OF A REAL WATERFALL AND ADD A SERENE AMBIENCE TO YOUR COURTYARD.
- SIT AND RELAX IN YOUR GARDEN WHILST LISTENING TO THE CALMING SOUND OF TRICKLING WATER AND AT NIGHT THE WATER IS ILLUMINATED BY THE AMBIENT LIGHT
- THE PUMP IS POWERED BY SOLAR AND PUMPS THE WATER ROUND AND THROUGH THE FOUNTAIN REPEATEDLY
- WITH 3 WHITE LEDS (not replaceable)
- CABLE LENGTH TO SOLAR PANEL 3M
- PUMP POWER 200L/H
- UV AND FROST RESISTANT
- Evening working hours on full charge: 4-6h
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS / INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Unpack the components carefully. Please check all parts have been removed from the packaging.
DOUBLE CHECK CONTENTS BEFORE DISCARDING THE PACKAGING TO PREVENT LOSING PARTS THAT ARE NEEDED FOR ASSEMBLY
Before using first time
Allow solar panel to charge for at least 8 hours in full sunlight with the ON/OFF switch in the ON position. The ON/OFF switch is located under the solar panel. Once the batteries are fully charged, set the ON/OFF switch to ON.
Find an ideal Place for Solar Light.
Place the solar panel in an area where it will receive direct sunlight for at least 8 hours per day. The number of hours the pump will work is directly proportional to the hours of sunlight it receives. If the solar panel is placed in a shaded area, it will not be able to fully charge and its working time will be limited. Do not place the solar panel near another outdoor lighting like porch or streetlights. These may fool the sensor and keep the light from coming on, or cause it to turn off automatically To easily insert stakes into the ground, it is recommended to wet the ground first. To avoid damaging garden stakes when inserting into the ground, select a spot in soft, rock-free soil. Insert the base of the stake first then gently insert the rest of the stake into the base. DO NOT push directly against the solar cell or the ornament housing containing the actual LED light.
- Attach the pump to the solar panel before use, plug the hose into the outlet of the pump. Make sure the water level covers the pump.
- Plug the power line of the pump into the plug of the solar panel, and then fasten.
- Position the solar panel in full sun to optimally run the pump, the backup battery will be charged from the solar panel during normal operation and automatically run the pump without direct sunshine.
- If required the pump can be run by the battery in times of low sunlight. Turn on the switch located at the back of the solar panel, if the battery is fully charged the pump will start to work immediately.
CHARGING AND OPERATION
Turn the switch, which is located under the solar panel, to “ON” position and the battery will work automatically. Charge the solar product by placing it under direct sunlight for at least 8 hours. Recommend longer charging time for the first use. If the switch is “OFF” the battery will not work, the solar panel ensures the pump works directly. The light will work automatically.
HOW TO USE
The pump function will work best when fully charged under direct sunlight. When there is no sun, the built-in batteries will power the fountain water and light for a minimum of a few hours.
Care and Maintenance Recommendations
- Clean solar panel with a soft sponge every couple of weeks.
- Make sure all connectors are still tight and no water getting in.
- Keep the water clean during the summer keep topping up every 3 or 4 days with clean water.
- Clean any pipes every month to stop any build-up of algae which could put extra pressure on your pump.
- Take out any foreign body around the pump and keep a clean solar product.
- Always make sure there is enough water for the pump to work otherwise you could damage the pump.
- Make sure you clean the pump on a regular base when you are cleaning face the solar panel face down on a towel this will stop the pump from running or switch it off.
- During the winter if you can bring it inside and give a good clean ready for next year.
- Keep batteries away from children and pets.
- Do not mix used and new batteries.
- Remove the batteries if left for long periods.
- Never dispose of batteries in a fire.
- Battery disposal spent or expired batteries must be properly disposed of and recycled in compliance with local regulations. For detailed information, contact your local authority.
- Follow the battery manufacturer’s safety, usage, and disposal instructions.
- Coopers of Stortford use recyclable or recycled packaging where possible.
- Please dispose of all packaging, paper, cartons, and packaging in accordance with your local recycling regulations.
- Plastics, polybags – these is made from the following recyclable plastic.
- At the end of the product’s lifespan please check with your local council-authorised household waste recycling centre for disposal.
Documents / Resources
|Coopers OF STORTFORD K520 Solar Barrel & Pump Water Feature [pdf] Instructions|
K520, Solar Barrel, Pump Water Feature, Pump Water, Barrel