CONQUER INDUSTRY CQL1730-B Wireless Karaoke Mic Bluetooth Speaker
- Works on internal rechargeable Lithium battery. Please charge your speaker fully before first use. To charge the battery : Using a Micro USB cable (included), insert the jack into the ”Charging” hole and then plug the USB connecter in to the USB port on a computer for charging.
- A red light will indicate the charging situation.
Location of Control
- Press and hold to Power ON/OFF
- Bluetooth LED indicator
- USB charging port
- Bluetooth Mode: Previous song
- Switch upwards to increase volume from Mic , switch downwards to decrease volume from Mic
- Long press to change between the sound effects
- Echo: Switch upwards to increase echo , switch downwards to decrease echo
Bluetooth Speaker Operation
- Press and hold the power button to turn on the unit. A Blue light will start blinking to indicate the speaker is in paring mode and searching for your Bluetooth mobile device.
- Open the Bluetooth function on your device and search the speaker named “XXXX”. After selecting this speaker, your device will pair without a password. (If required, enter the password “0000” to finalize the paring).The Blue light will begin to flash slowly after pair is complete.
- Start playing music on your device. Keep your device within 33feet (10 meters) of your speaker.
- Adjust the volume of your device to a comfortable level.
- Control play/pause, volume up/next track and volume down/previous track either on your connected device or by the buttons on the fabric of the speaker.
- Turn off the unit when not in use.
Recording with mobile phone
Open the Karaoke APP in the mobile phone, select the song and sing into the microphone, your voice will be recorded into the APP.
- 1x speaker
- 1x user manual
- 1x USB charge cable.
- This is not a toy. Please keep away from small children.
- Please keep away from water / heat.
- Low power may cause poor connection even no working of Bluetooth.
- Do not over charge the battery.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference.
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement:
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment . This transmitter must not be co‐located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Documents / Resources
|CONQUER INDUSTRY CQL1730-B Wireless Karaoke Mic Bluetooth Speaker [pdf] Instruction Manual|
CQL1730-B2, CQL1730B2, 2APU8CQL1730-B2, 2APU8CQL1730B2, CQL1730-B Wireless Karaoke Mic Bluetooth Speaker, CQL1730-B, Wireless Karaoke Mic Bluetooth Speaker