NEO G220 Cross Line Laser Level
Attention! This user manual is an essential part of this product. The user manual should be read carefully before you use the product for the first time. If the product is given to someone for temporary use, be sure to enclose user manual to it
- Do not misuse the product
- Do not remove warning signs and protect them from abrasion, because they contain information about safe operation of the product.
|Laser radiation!||Laser radiation!|
|Do not stare into the beam||Do not stare into beam|
|Class 2 laser||Class 2 laser|
|<1 mW 520nm||<1 mW 630-670nm|
|IEC 60825-1: 2007-03||IEC 60825-1: 2007-03|
- Do not look into the laser beam or its reflection, with an unprotected eye or through an optical instrument. Do not point the laser beam at people or animals without the need. You can dazzle them.
- To protect your eyes close them or look aside.
- Always install the product in such a way, so that laser line is below or above eye level.
- Do not let unauthorized people enter the zone of product operation.
- Store the product beyond the reach of children and unauthorized people.
- It is prohibited to disassemble or repair the product yourself. Entrust product repair to qualified personnel and use original spare parts only.
- Do not use the product in an explosive environment, close to flammable materials.
- Laser intensive glasses are used for better recognition of the laser beam, do not use them for other purposes. Laser glasses do not protect from laser radiation as well as ultraviolet radiation and reduce color perception.
- Avoid heating the batteries to avoid the risk of explosion and electrolyte leakage. In case of liquid contact with skin, wash it immediately with soap and water. In case of contact with eyes, flush with clean water for 10 minutes and consult the doctor.
Cross-line laser NEO G220 CONDTROL is intended to build and check vertical and horizontal planes and lines, as well as up and down laser dots (zenith and nadir).
The product has 2 operating modes:
- locked compensator, to build inclined planes and lines;
- automatic levelling to project horizontal and vertical planes and lines. Leveling function allows to automatically compensate irregularities within self-leveling range of ±4,5°.
Pulse mode allows using laser receiver to increase working range of the instrument or to work when the laser is hard to be defined in bright lighting conditions.
- Laser lines exit the window
- Plumb-up and down beam exit windows
- Control panel
- Battery cover
- 5/8’’ mounting thread
- Switch bar
- Mounting screw hole
- Mounting clip
- Belt mount hole
- Turn on/off laser lines in unlocked mode
- Turn on/off:
– Pulse mode
– Laser lines in locked mode
- Battery charge level indication
- Locked pendulum indication
- Pulse mode indication
|Working range||50 m|
|Self-leveling accuracy||±0,3 mm/m|
|Self-leveling range||± 4,5°|
|Operating temperature||0°C … +50°C|
|Storage temperature||-20°C … +70°C|
|Tripod mounting thread||5/8″,1/4″|
|Laser type||Green: class II 520 nm < 1 mW Red: class II 630-670 nm < 1 mW|
|Power supply||3 x 1.5V LR6 alkaline (AA)|
|Dust and moisture protection rate||IP54|
NEO G220 Set
Laser level, tripod 5/8’’, adapter 5/8’’ – 1/4’’, cable tie, batteries 3pcs., user manual, hard case.
NEO G220 Kit
Laser level, magnetic holder, adapter 5/8-1/4, cable tie, batteries 3pcs., magnetic target, wall mount, glasses, user manual, plastic case.
Before start the operation removes the battery cover, insert the batteries, observing the correct polarity. Put the battery cover back. Use alkaline AA batteries only, all batteries should be of the same type and brand with the same charge level. Replace batteries if the battery charge level indicator turns red while operating. Place an instrument on a firm and stable surface or a tripod. Move the switch bar to choose a necessary operating mode: 1) Automatic leveling, to build horizontal and vertical planes and
lines:Move the switch bar to the unlocked position. Compensator is unlocked. If the product is out of the range of automatic compensation it will emit sound signal.
Short press button to turn on necessary laser planes.
Short press button to turn on/off pulse mode that allows working with laser receiver. In this mode pulse mode indicator will turn green.
To switch off the product move the switch bar to locked position . 1) Locked compensator, to build inclined planes and lines: Move the switch bar to the locked position. the compensator is locked. Short press button to turn on the product. The horizontal plane will switch on. Locked pendulum indicator turns red.
Short press button to turn on necessary aser planes. Move the switch bar to the unlocked position. The compensator is unlocked. If the product is out of the range of automatic compensation it will emit a sound signal. Short press button to turn on necessary laser planes. Short press button to turn on/off pulse mode that allows working with laser receiver. In this mode, pulse mode indicator will turn green. To switch off the product move the switch bar to locked position . 1) Locked compensator, to build inclined planes and lines: Move the switch bar to ocked position. The compensator is locked.
Short press button to turn on the product. The horizontal plane will switch on. Locked pendulum indicator turns red. Short press button to urn on necessary laser planes.
Check of the horizontal line
Check of a horizontal line is carried out by using 2 walls located opposite each other at a distance of 5m.
- Put the instrument as close as possible to the wall so that laser emitters are located opposite the wall.
- Move lever lock to unlocked position and switch on a horizontal plane. Mark the location of the horizontal line on the wall as A1.
- Turn the instrument by 180° and mark location of the horizontal line on another wall as B
- Turn the instrument to the right. Measure vertical deviation of horizontal line from point B1. If deviation exceeds 1,5 mm – please contact service center.
- Repeat actions in paragraph 4 by turning the instrument to the left.
- Install the instrument closer to the opposite wall. Mark location of horizontal line on the wall as B2.
- Turn the instrument by 180° and mark location of horizontal line on the opposite wall as A2.
- Measure vertical distance between marks A1, A2 and B1, B2. If distance between measured values exceeds 3 mm – please contact service center.
Check of the vertical line
Use a plumb bob as a reference of a vertical. Place the instrument at a distance of 1,5 m from the plumb bob. 1. Move lever lock to the unlocked position, then switch on vertical plane and align vertical laser line with the low point of plumb bob. 2. If the deviation between the laser line and the plumb line exceeds ±0,3 mm per 1 m of the plumb bob length (for a 2,5 m plumb bob deviation shouldn’t exceed 0,75 mm) please contact the service center.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Attention! The product is an accurate optical mechanic device and requires careful handling. Check the accuracy before using. To increase the operating time and avoid the risk of unintentional blindness switch the laser on only when you are ready to make measurements. If operated near objects or air streams with different from the environment temperature the laser line may tremble due to the heterogeneity of the atmosphere. The longer is the distance, the more trembling can be observed The width of the laser line increases with the increase of the operating distance. The layout should be made along the axis of the laser line. For maximum accuracy, use the middle portion of the laser line. It should be noted that the shape of the laser line on the object’s surface (e.g., walls, ceilings, etc.) depends on the curvature and tilt of the surface relative to the laser plane.
Maintenance of the following recommendations will extend the life of the device:
- Transport and carry the product only with locked compensator.
- Keep the product clean and protected from any bumps, dust and dampness; do not allow getting moisture, dust or other dirt inside of the product.
- In case if any moisture goes into the product, remove the batteries and take it to the service center
- Do not keep or use the device for a long time at high humidity conditions
- Keep the instrument clean and wipe it with a clean and soft cloth.
Mishandling of the following rules can cause electrolyte leakage from the batteries or other damages:
- Remove the batteries from the product if you do not use it for a long time.
- Do not use different battery types with different charge levels
- Do not leave discharged batteries in the product.
Expired tools, accessories and packages should be passed for waste recycling. Please send the product to the following address for proper recycling:
CONDTROL GmbH Im Wiegenfeld 4 85570 Markt Schwaben Germany Do not throw the product in municipal waste! According to European Directive, 2002/96/ЕC expired measuring tools and their components must be collected separately and submitted to environmentally friendly recycling of wastes.
All CONDTROL GmbH products go through post-production control and are governed by the following warranty terms. The buyer’s right to claim defects and general provisions of the current legislation do not expire.
- CONDTROL GmbH agrees to eliminate all defects in the product, discovered while the warranty period, that represents the defect in material or workmanship in full volume and at its own expense.
- The warranty period is 24 months and starts from the date of purchase by end consumer (see the original supporting document).
- The Warranty doesn’t cover defects resulting from wear and tear or improper use, malfunction of the product caused by failure to observe the instructions of this user manual, untimely maintenance and service and insufficient care, the use of non-original accessories and spare parts. Modifications in design of the product relieve the seller from responsibility for warranty works. The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, that doesn’t hinder the normal operation of the product.
- CONDTROL GmbH reserves the right to decide on the replacement or repair of the device.
- Other claims not mentioned above, are not covered by the warranty.
- After holding warranty works by CONDTROL GmbH warranty period is not renewed or extended.
- CONDTROL GmbH is not liable for loss of profit or inconvenience associated with a defect of the device, rental cost of alternative quipment for the period of repair.
This warranty applies to German law except provision of the United
Nations Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods (CISG).
In the warranty case please return the product to retail seller or send it with a description of defect to the following address:
Im Wiegenfeld 4
85570 Markt Schwaben
LASER DISTANCE METERS
Documents / Resources
|CONDTROL NEO G220 Cross Line Laser Level [pdf] User Manual|
NEO G220, Cross Line Laser Level, NEO G220 Cross Line Laser Level, Cross Line Laser