Cross line laserUser manual
Cross line laser
Fliesen 3D Laser
Congratulations on your purchase of laser-level CONDTROL Fliesen 3D Laser.
Safety regulations can be found in this user manual and should be carefully read before you use the device for the first time.
The user manual should be read carefully before you use the device for the first time. Unintended use of the device can be dangerous for human health and cause serious injury.
Keep this user manual. If the device is given to somebody for temporary use, be sure to enclose the user manual to it.
- Do not misuse the device.
- Do not remove warning signs and protect them from abrasion, because they contain information about the safe operation of the device.
Laser radiation! Do not stare into the beam
Class 2 laser <1 mW 520 nm EN60825-1: 2007-03
- Do not look into the laser beam or its reflection, with an unprotected eye or through an optical instrument. Do not point the laser beam at people or animals without the need.
You can dazzle them.
- To protect your eyes close them or look aside.
- Always install the product in such a way, so that the laser line is below or above eye level.
- Do not let unauthorized people enter the zone of product operation.
- Store the product beyond the reach of children and unauthorized people.
- It is prohibited to disassemble or repair the product yourself.
Entrust product repair to qualified personnel and use original spare parts only.
- Do not use the product in an explosive environment, close to flammable materials.
- Avoid heating the batteries to avoid the risk of explosion and electrolyte leakage. In case of liquid contact with skin, wash it immediately with soap and water. In case of contact with eyes, flush with clean water for 10 minutes and consult a healthcare practitioner.
Laser level Fliesen 3D Laser CONDTROL is designed for projecting and controlling vertical and horizontal planes and lines.
The laser level has 2 operating modes:
– Locked compensator, to project inclined planes and lines;
– Automatic leveling, allows to automatically compensate irregularities within a self-leveling range of ±5°.
Pulse mode allows for an increased working range of the laser level by using the laser receiver or to work when the laser is hard to define in bright lighting conditions.
This laser level is suitable for use in both indoor and outdoor building areas
1– Laser beam exit windows
2 – Control panel
3 – Battery door
4 – Tripod thread 1/4’’
5 – Switch bar
6 – Magnets for fixing vertical structures
7 – Hole for fixing by the cable tie
8 – Hole for fixing a screw/nail
1– Laser beam exit windows
1 – Switch on/off the laser lines
2 – Switch on/off the pulse mode
3 – Power indicator
4 – Indicator of inclined planes mode
5 – Indicator of pulse mode
|Working range/ with receiver*||20 m/40 m|
|Self-leveling accuracy||±0.3 mm/m|
|Self-leveling range||± 5°|
|Working temperature||-10°C … +50°C|
|Storage temperature||-20°C … +70°C|
|Dust and water
|Thread for mounting on a tripod||1/4″|
|Laser type||Class II 520nm < 1 mW|
|Battery||3.7V 3000 mAh Li-ion rechargeable|
– with battery
– without battery
* The working range may differ from the declared depending on the lighting conditions. on the lighting conditions.
Laser level – 1 pc.
Cable tie – 1 pc.
Battery (3.7V 3000 mAh Li-ion) – 1 pc.
Adapter for alkaline batteries – 1 pc.
Lifting platform – 1 pc.
Charging cable – 1 pc.
Laser intensive glasses – 1 pc.
Magnetic target board – 1 pc.
User manual – 1 pc.
Plastic case – 1 pc.
BEFORE START OPERATION
The laser level is powered by a 3.7V 3000 mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery included in the delivery package.
Install/replace batteries/charge the Li-ion battery
Install the battery in the battery compartment, observing the polarity.
Use only the battery included in the delivery package.
If the power indicator on the control panel becomes red, charge the battery.
The battery should be charged in the following way:
1) Remove the battery from the device.
2) Connect the charger to the power source with a charging cable, included in the delivery package.
The battery charging time depends on the current of the used adapter:
|1||500 mA||6 hours|
|2||1000 mA||3 hours|
Note: It is forbidden to use adapters with an output voltage of more than 5V! It may lead to damage to the battery.
3) As soon as the charging time runs out, disconnect the charger and put the battery in the battery compartment.
The adapter for alkaline batteries is included in the delivery package. Insert alkaline batteries (type AA 1.5V) in the adapter and continue to use the laser level, while the Li-ion battery is being charged.
Install the device on a firm and stable surface or tripod.
Move the switch bar to select the required operation mode:
1) Automatic leveling
Move the switch bar to position ON.
The laser level will switch on. The LED indicator is green.
Upper H-line is on.
Short press to switch on required laser lines.
Short press to switch on/off the pulse mode. When pulse mode is on, the LED indicator is green.
Move the switch bar to position OFF to switch off the laser level.
When the battery is low, the LED indicator is flashing red.
2) Inclined lines
The switch bar is in position OFF.
Press and hold for 3 seconds to switch on the laser.
Upper H-line is on. The laser line is flashing every 5 seconds. The LED indicator is red.
Long pressfor 3 seconds to switch on required laser lines.
After all combinations of lines are switched on, the next long press will switch off the laser level.
Press and hold for 3 seconds to switch on/off the pulse mode. When pulse mode is on, the LED indicator is green.
Note: To increase the operating time and avoid the risk of unintentional blinding switch on the laser only before starting the operation.
If operated near objects or airflows different from the environment temperature the laser line may tremble due to the heterogeneity of the atmosphere. The longer the distance, the more trembling can be observed.
The width of the laser line increases with the increase of the operating distance. The marking should be made along the axis of the laser line. For maximum accuracy, use the middle portion of the laser line.
It should be noted that the shape of the laser line on the object’s surface (e.g. walls, ceilings) depends on the curvature and slope of the surface relative to the laser plane.
A check of a horizontal line is carried out by using 2 walls located opposite each other at a 5m distance.
- Put the laser level to one of the walls as close as possible (Figure A). Move the switch bar to position ON and switch on both vertical and horizontal planes. Rotate the laser level so that laser emitters are located opposite to the near wall and laser lines cross each other. Mark location of laser lines crossing as А1. Mark location of laser lines crossing on another wall as B1.
- Rotate the laser level by 90°, and measure the deviation of a laser line from point В1 (Figure B). If the deviation exceeds 1.5 mm – please contact the service center.
- Repeat actions described in point 2 twice, rotating the laser level in one direction.
- Install the laser level closer to the opposite wall. Mark location of laser lines crossing as В2 (points В1, В2 must be located at the same vertical) (Figure C).
- Rotate the laser level by 180°and mark the location of laser lines crossing on the opposite wall as A2 (points A1, and A2 must be located at the same vertical) (Figure D).
- Measure distances dA, dB between points А1, А2, and В1, В2 accordingly (Figure D). If the difference between values dA and dB exceeds 3 mm – please contact the service center.
Attention: Please do an accuracy check for each horizontal plane separately.
Use a plumb bob as a reference for a vertical line. Put the laser level at a 1.5m distance from the plumb bob. (Fig. E).
- Move the switch bar to position ON, and align the vertical laser line with the low point of a plumb bob.
- If the deviation between the laser line and the plumb line exceeds 0,3 mm per 1m of plumb bob length (for a 2.5m plumb bob deviation shouldn’t exceed 0.7 mm) – please contact the service center.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Attention! This laser level is a precise optic-mechanical device and requires careful handling. Before starting work, as well as after mechanical influences (falling, bumps), check the accuracy of the device.
Observation of the following recommendations will extend the life of the device:
- Store the device, spare parts, and accessories away from children and unauthorized people.
- Transport the device with a locked compensator only.
- Protect the device from bumps, falls, and excessive vibration; do not let moisture, construction dust, and foreign objects get inside the device.
- In case moisture gets inside the device, first of all, remove the batteries and then contact the service center.
- Do not store or use the device for a long time in high humidity conditions.
- Check the accuracy of the device occasionally (check the paragraph «Accuracy check»).
- Clean the device with a soft wet cloth. Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents, or cleaning agents.
- Wipe the laser aperture with a soft lint-free cloth and isopropyl alcohol.
- Remove the Li-ion battery or alkaline batteries from the device before connecting the charger, otherwise, the device may fail.
Failure to observe the following rules may lead to electrolyte leakage from the batteries and failure of the device:
- Remove the batteries from the device, if it’s not been used for a long time.
- Do not leave discharged batteries in the device.
- Avoid heating the batteries to avoid the risk of explosion and electrolyte leakage. In case of liquid contact with skin, wash it immediately with soap and water. In case of contact with the eyes, flush with clean water for 10 minutes and consult the doctor.
Expired tools, accessories, and packages should be passed for waste recycling. Please send the product to the following address for proper recycling:
CONDTROL GmbH Wasserburger Strasse 9 84427 Sankt Wolfgang Germany
Do not throw the product in municipal waste!
According to European Directive, 2002/96/ЕC expired measuring tools and their components must be collected separately and submitted to environmentally friendly recycling of wastes.
All CONDTROL GmbH devices go through post-production control and are governed by the following warranty terms. The buyer’s right to claim defects and general provisions of the current legislation does not expire.
- CONDTROL GmbH agrees to eliminate all defects in the device, discovered during the warranty period, that represent the defect in material or workmanship in full volume and at its own expense.
- The warranty period is 24 months and starts from the date of purchase by the end customer (see the original supporting document).
- The warranty doesn’t cover defects resulting from wear and tear or improper use, malfunction of the device caused by failure to observe the instructions of this user manual, untimely maintenance, and service, insufficient care, or the use of non-original accessories and spare parts. Modifications in the design of the device relieve the seller from responsibility for warranty works. The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, that doesn’t hinder the normal operation of the device.
- CONDTROL GmbH reserves the right to decide on the replacement or repair of the device.
- Other claims not mentioned above, are not covered by the warranty.
- After holding warranty works by CONDTROL GmbH warranty period is not renewed or extended.
- CONDTROL GmbH is not liable for loss of profit or inconvenience associated with a defect of the device, or the rental cost of alternative equipment for the period of repair.
This warranty applies to German law except for the provision of the United Nations Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods (CISG).
In the warranty case please return the device to the retail seller or send it with defect description to the following address:
Wasserburger Strasse 9
84427 Sankt Wolfgang
Documents / Resources
|CONDTROL 7-2-103 Fliesen 3D Cross Line Laser [pdf] User Manual|
7-2-103, Fliesen 3D Cross Line Laser, 7-2-103 Fliesen 3D Cross Line Laser