CONAIR BE122 Fluorescent Vanity Mirror Instruction Manual
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
WHEN USING AN ELECTRICAL FURNISHING, BASIC PRECAUTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE FOLLOWED, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS FURNISHING
DANGER – TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK: ALWAYS UNPLUG THIS FURNISHING FROM THE ELECTRICAL OUTLET BEFORE CLEANING.
WARNING – TO REDUCE THE RISK OF BURNS, FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK OR INJURY TO PERSONS:
- Unplug from outlet before putting on or taking off parts.
- Close supervision is necessary when this furnishing is used by, or near children or invalids, or disabled persons.
- Use this furnishing only for its intended use as described in these instructions. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this furnishing if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the furnishing to a service center for examination and repair.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- To disconnect, turn all controls to the OFF position, then remove plug from outlet.
- Never operate the furnishing with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and the like.
- Do not leave this furnishing unattended when it is plugged in.
- Be sure mirror is not in a position where it can reflect sunlight; reflected sunlight can cause fire.
- Do not use on a soft surface such as a bed, where openings may be blocked.
- Turn switch to OFF position, allow unit to cool before cleaning or storage.
- Do not place or store this furnishing where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- If this furnishing falls into water, unplug it immediately. Do not reach into the water.
- To protect against electrical hazards, do not use while bathing or in the shower.
- Never use while sleeping.
- Do not use bulb greater than 12 watts.
- Use in an y 120 volt, 60 hertz AC electrical outlet (ordinary house current). Do not use it in any other electrical outlet.
- This appliance is not a toy. Keep away from children.
FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
To reduce the risk of electric shock, this mirror has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). This plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician to install the proper outlet. Never use with an extension cord unless plug can be fully inserted. Do not change the plug in any way.
CAUTION: BE SURE DIRECT SUNLIGHT DOES NOT STRIKE MIRROR WHEN LEFT UNATTENDED; REFLECTED SUNLIGHT CAN CAUSE FIRE.
- Your lighted makeup mirror will rotate so that you can use either the standard view or the 10x magnified view located on the opposite side.
- Plug into an y standard 120 volt wall outlet. To turn on light, simply turn the switch on the line cord to ON setting.
- After use, always turn the switch to the OFF position and unplug.
- The beauty and design of this mirror complement any decor. Therefore, you may wish to leave the mirror displayed. However, if you choose to store the mirror, see section about storage for detailed information.
This lighted makeup mirror uses an energysaving long-life fluorescent bulb. The bulb lasts up to 8,000 hours and does not require replacement.
TO PREVENT ELECTRIC SHOCK, MATCH WIDE BLADE OF PLUG TO WIDE SLOT, FULLY INSERT.
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE, USE ONLY T4 TYPE 12 WATT FLUORESCENT ROUND TUBE.
DISCONNECT FROM THE SUPPLY CIRCUIT BEFORE SERVICING OR CLEANING.
DO NOT SUBMERSE.
MODEL: BE122 ALL MODELS
RATING: 120V AC 60Hz 0.22A
Disconnect from electrical outlet. BE SURE DIRECT SUNLIGHT DOES NOT STRIKE MIRROR WHEN LEFT UNATTENDED. Allow to cool to room temperature before storing. Place in cool, dry area out of reach of children, where mirror will not be damaged.
Handle cord carefully to extend life of mirror; do not jerk or strain at plug connections, or wrap cord around mirror for storage. This could cause damage to the cord or a short circuit. To store mirror, coil cord loosely.
Your lighted mirror is designed for household use and is virtually maintenance free. No lubrication is needed.
If cleaning becomes necessary, disconnect the appliance from the power source, allow to cool and wipe exterior with a damp cloth. Clean mirror surfaces with a glass cleaner. Do not light until you are certain mirror is completely dry. If any abnormal condition occurs, unplug the lighted mirror, allow it to cool, and return it to an authorized service center for repair.
Handle cord carefully to prolong its life; do not jerk or strain at plug connections, or wrap cord around mirror for storage. This could cause damage to the cord or a short circuit. To store mirror, coil cord loosely.
IF YOU THINK THE POWER IS OFF WHEN THE SWITCH IS OFF, YOU’RE WRONG.
KEEP AWAY FROM WATER
Everybody knows that electricity and water are a dangerous combination. But did you know that an electrical appliance is still electrically live even if the switch is off? If the plug is in, the power is on. So when you are not using your appliances, keep them unplugged.
ALWAYS UNPLUG SMALL APPLIANCES
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY (U.S. AND CANADA ONLY)
Conair will repair or replace (at our option) your unit free of charge for 12 months from the date of purchase if the appliance is defective in workmanship or materials.
To obtain service under this warranty, return the defective product to the service center listed below, together with your purchase receipt and $3.00 for postage and handling. California residents need only provide proof of purchase and should call 1-800-326-6247 for shipping instructions. In the absence of a purchase receipt, the warranty period shall be 12 months from the date of manufacture.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS, OR LIABILITIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE 12-MONTH DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN, LIMITED WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CONAIR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF THIS OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHATSOEVER. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental, or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
©2017 Conair Corporation
7475 N. Glen Harbor Blvd.
Glendale, AZ 85307
For your safety and continued enjoyment of this product, always read the instruction book carefully before using.
Model BE122 All Models
- compared to Conair’s best-selling incandescent lighted mirror
Documents / Resources
|CONAIR BE122 Fluorescent Vanity Mirror [pdf] Instruction Manual|
BE122, Fluorescent Vanity Mirror