COMFY Massage Pillow
Rated Voltage: DC 12V
Power Consumption: 20W
Important: Any individual who may be pregnant, has a pacemaker, suffers trom diabetes, phlebitis and/or thrombosis, is at an increased risk of developing blood clots, or who has pins/ screws/artificial joints or other medical devices implanted in his/her body should consult with a physician before occur regardless of the control setting.
- Do not use on an infant or invalid or on a slee ping or unconscious person.
- Do not use on insensitive skin or on a person with poor blood circulation.
- Check the skin in contact with the heated area of the appliance frequently to reduce the risk of blistering.
- TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE COVER. THERE ARE NO SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
- TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS UNIT TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
The lightning flash with arrow-head symbol within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated “dangerous voltage” within the unit’s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock. The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the unit.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
All of the safety and operating instructions should be read and followed before the unit is operated. When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
WARNING – TO REDUCE THE RISK OF BURNS, FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK OR INJURY TO PERSONS:
- An appliance should never be left unattended when it is plugged in. Unplug the power cord when not in use.
- Do not use while bathing or showering. Never touch a device that fell into the water. Disconnect immediately.
- Do not place or store the device where it can fall or can be pulled into a tub or sink.
- Do not place or drop in water or any other liquid.
- Never use pins or other metal fasteners with this equipment.
- Close supervision is necessary when this device is used by, on or near children and disabled persons.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug. lf it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water, DO NOT attempt to fix it yourself. Return the appliance to our service center for examination and repair.
- Do not carry this appliance by its supply cord or use the cord as a handle.
- Do not crush or fold this appliance when storing.
- Keep the cord away trom heated surfaces.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Do not use outdoors. This appliance is intended for house hold and indoor use only.
- Do not operate in the presence of explosive and/or flammable fumes.
- To Disconnect, set all controls to the off position, then remove plug from the outlet.
- Do not overload the electrical outlet. Use only the power source as indicated.
- To avoid the risk of electric shock, do not disassemble or attempt to repair the appliance. Incorrect repair can cause risk of electric shock or injury to persons when bthe unit is used.
- Never remove the plug from the outlet by pulling the power cord.
- Do not use this product as a head tapper.
PRODUCT CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Place the Comfy massage cushion in a safe, cool and dry place when not in use. Do not use the device in a wet or damp environment.
- Never immerse the device in liquid.
- Stay away from all solvents and harsh cleaning agents.
- DO NOT attempt to repair this massage cushion yourself.
- Examine the upholstery carefully before each use. Replace the outer cushion if the lining is visible and / or has signs of damage, such as cracks, tears or blistering.
USING THE MASSAGER
- Connect the adapter with the massager. Plug the adapter into a power outlet (INDOOR USE). Connect the car adapter with the massager. Plug the car power adapter into
the cigar lighter socket in the car (IN-CAR USE).
- Press the POWER button to start the massager.
- Press the POWER button for the second time to change massage direction.
- Press the POWER button for the third time to turn off the heat function.
- Press the POWER button for the fourth time to turn off the unit.
USING THE MASSAGER (RECHARGEBLE)
- Connect the adapter with the massager and then plug the adapter into a power outlet to charge the massager.
- Unplug the adapter from the power outlet and the massager when the charging is done (the red light turns green).
- Press and hold the POWER button for TWO SECONDS to start the massager.
- Press the POWER button again to change the massage direction.
- Press the POWER button for the third time to turn off the heat.
- Press the POWER button for the fourth time to turn off the massage.
- The massage direction changes automatically every one minute.
LOCATION OF PARTS AND CONTROLS
*THE CARPOWER ADAPTOR IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE RECHARGEABLE VERSION.
Documents / Resources
|COMFY Massage Pillow [pdf] Instructions|