COMFIER CO-X20B Rechargeable Portable Camping Fan
- Brushless motor .lightweight PC fan blade.Super strong winds.
- Environmental PP material strong and resist compression.Resistant to fall, Suitable for movable use.
- Strong Product function Stepless speed regulation.Switching freely. Three Model LED Lighting.
- Large capacity 18650 battery.
Method of application
- Make sure the accessories are complete and Product appearance is good after unpacking.
- Find Stepless speed regulation switch turn right to open the fan and switch the speed.
- When the fan stop working or charging please turn off the switch.
- Find the LED lighting switch.three model of lighting bright can be provided.
- (type-c) charging wire attached to this product, Charging Operation lndicator(25% 50% 75% 100%)The battery is full when the Charging Operation Indicator stop flashing.
- PRODUCT MODEL X20
- SPEED CONTROL STEPLESS SPEED REGULATION
- IPPUT VOLTAGE 5V-2A
- INPUT CURRENT 200mah-1200mah
- OUTPUT POWER 1W-6W
- BATTERY MODEL 18650
- LED POWER 0.5W-2W
- PRODUCT SIZE 255mmx210mmx115mm
- PRODUCT WEIGHT 660G
- SERVICE TIME HING SPEED 6 HOURS ,LOW SPEED 25 HOURS
- PRODUCT ACCESSORIES CHARGING WI RE AND INSTRUCTION
Matters need attention
- Please recharge when the fan stop or LED lighting not working, please charge once in three month. When the product not use, increases product life time.
- Do not put your finger in to the net when the fan working. Avoid bodily harmsless three years of age, under adult supervision).
- Do not open the front and back cover of the fan and refit this product.
- Do not use this product near fire and wet place.
- Please use the battery charging wire with product.
If you have any issue about the product, please feel free to contact us by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will strive to provide the best service possible within 24 hours.
- 30 days unconditionally Return
Comfier product can be returned to receive a full refund for any reason within 30 days. Please contact our customers service (email@example.com), our staff will contact you within 24 hours.
- 90 days refund/replace
Comfier product can be returned/replaced within 90 days if the product break down in the period of proper use.
- 12 months Warranty
If the product break down within 12 months in the period of proper use, customers can enjoy the relevant warranty to get them replaced.
No warranty will be given to any force majeure and man-made causes to a defective product, such as improper care, personal tear down and willful damage,etc.
Extend Warranty for Free
- Enter the following URL or scan the QR code below to find COMFIER facebook page and like it, enter“Warranty” to messenger to extend your warranty from 1 year to 3 years.
- Send message“Warranty” and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to extend your warranty from 1 year to 3 years.
- Tel: (248) 819-2623
- Monday-Friday 9:00AM-4:30PM
- Email: email@example.com
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interterence to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/ TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
WARNING: Changes or modifications to this unit is not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
COMFIER US CORPORATION
Address: 573 BELLEVUE RD
NEWARK, DE 19713 USA
Documents / Resources
|COMFIER CO-X20B Rechargeable Portable Camping Fan [pdf] User Manual|
CO-X20B, Rechargeable Portable Camping Fan, Portable Camping Fan, Rechargeable Camping Fan, Camping Fan, Fan, CO-X20B Camping Fan