COMFIER CO-F0221 Cordless Desktop Folding Fan
- Detachable front net cover (need to lossen the rear screw)
- Indicator light
- Power Switch/Fan speed
- Negative ion Switch
- Suspended rotating/breathing light switch (long press for 2seconds)
- Night light
- Fixed rear net cover
- Silicone handle
- Suspended rotating base
- USB charging Cable
- Product name: Cordless desktop folding fan (CO-F0221)
- Input: DC5.0V 1.0A
- Power: 6 Watts
- Battery: lithium battery
- Battery capacity: 4000mAh
- Working hours: 2.5-12 hours
- Weight: Approx.1.58 Lbs
- Product size: 8.27 x 3.94 inches (Folded)
- Take out the Comﬁer fan from the package, and manually adjust the fan body up and down to a suitable angle.
Power switch/ Fan speed (4 speeds)
- 1st press to turn on the fan, the 1st indicator(from leyi) light on, the fan works at low ‘I’ speed
- 2nd press to switch to ‘II’ fan speed, the 2nd indicator(from leyi) light on 3rd press to switch to ‘III’ fan speed, the 3rd indicator(from leti) light on 4th press to switch to
- ‘IV’ fan speed, the 4th indicator(from leyi) light on 5th press to turn oﬀ the fan
- Long press the fan speed buyion will turn oﬀ the fan
Negative ion switch
- Press this bution to turn on the Negative ion disinfection, the ﬁtih indicaor (from leti) light on;
- Press again to turn oﬀ the Negative ion function and the corresponding indicator will light oﬀ.
Suspended rotating/ breathing light bution
- Short press the bution to turn on the suspended rotating fuction, Short press again to turn oﬀ;
- Long press for 2seconds to turn on the breathing light;
- Long press again to turn oﬀ.
- When the battery is low, the red indicator(first indicator from left) will start flashing
- Connect the USB cable with any USB charger, it can be pluged in potable power bank, mobile phone battery chargers, laptop and any USB port.
- when charging, the red indicator will be always on, only low and medium fan speed can be used, whe 80%, all fan functions areavailable.
- When full charged, the indicator will turn white. the charging capacity exceed
Battery disposal warning
- The unit contains a Lithium lon battery,
- Please contact your local recycling center to find out how to properly dispose of the product.
Precautions for Use
- Do not put any objects or hands into the fan during use to avoid product damage or personal injury.
- the product has a built-in battery, please do not use it at a high temperature above 60 degrees Celsius, and do not throw the product into fire.
- Always turn off the fan before cleaning
- Do not clean it directly with water.
- Wipe it with a bit dampen cloth
- Wait for the device to become fully dry before use.
- Do not leave the battery in an unpowered state for a long time, please charge the battery once every three months.
- Please keep it into a box and keep in a safe, dry and cool place.
- Do not keep it in any place with high temperature, near fire or direct sunlight,or it may faded or damaged.
- Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a bath or sink. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
- If you have any issue about the product, please feel free to contact us by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org We will strive to provide the best service possible within 24 hours.
30 days unconditionally Return
- The comfier products can be returned to receive a full refund for any reason within 30 days.
- Please contact our customer service (email@example.com), our staff will contact you within 24 hours.
90 days refund/replace
- The comfier product can be returned/replaced within 90 days if the product break down in the period of proper use.
12 months Warranty
- If the product breaks down within 12 months in period of proper use, customers can enjoy the relevant warranty to get them replaced.
- No warranty will be given to any force majeure and man-made causes to a defective product, Such as improper care, personal tear down and willful damage,etc.
Extend Warranty for Free
- Enter the following URL or scan the QR code below to find COMFIER facebook page and like it, enter”Warranty” to messenger to extend your warranty from l year to 3 years
OR 2) Send message”Warranty” and email us firstname.lastname@example.org to extend your warranty from 1 year to 3 years.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interterence by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/ TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference,
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
WARNING: Changes or modifications to this unit is not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
COMFIER US CORPORATION
- Address: 573 BELLEVUE RD NEWARK, DE 19713 USA
- Tel: (248) 819-2623 Monday-Friday 9:00AM-4:30PM
- Email: email@example.com
Documents / Resources
|COMFIER CO-F0221 Cordless Desktop Folding Fan [pdf] User Manual|
CO-F0221, Cordless Desktop Folding Fan, Desktop Folding Fan, Cordless Folding Fan, Folding Fan, Fan