COMFIER CO-F0121 Portable Neck Fan User Manual
- Hanging neck hose
- Telescopic adjustment
- Telescopic adjustment
- Air Outlet
- Air Outlet
- Control Button: ON/OFF,Fan speed
- Charging port, TYPE-C interface
- USB charging Cable
- Product name: Portable Neck Fan (CO-F0121)
- Battery: lithium battery
- Fan power: Max. 5 Watts
- Battery capacity: 2400mAh (3.7v)
- Executive standard: GB4706. 1
- Input: DC.5.0V 1.0A
- Product size: 24.5*11.5*6.0cm(9.65*4.53*2.36 inches)
Operation instruction of Control Button
- Short Press 1st to turn on the fan, the fan works at “low” speed;
- Short Press 2nd to switch to “Medium” fan speed;
- Short Press 3rd to switch to “High” fan speed;
- Short Press 4th to turn off the fan.
- Long press for 2-3 seconds to turn on the internal colorful LED lights,
- Long press again to turn off the colorful lights
Instruction of indicator Light
The blue light is displayed when it is turned on, the blue light flashes when the battery is low, the red light is displayed when charging, and the light is off when it is fully charged.
Precautions for Use
- Do not put any objects or hands into the fan during use to avoid product damage or personal injury.
- The product has a built-in battery, please do not use it at a high temperature above 60 degrees Celsius, and do not throw the product into fire.
- Alwaysturn off the fan before cleaning
- Do not clean it directly with water.
- Wipe it with a bit dampen cloth
- Wait for the device to become fully dry before use.
- Do not leave the battery in an unpowered state for a long time, please charge the battery once every three months.
- Please keep it into a box and keep in a safe, dry and cool place.
- Do not keep it in any place with high temperature, nearfire or direct sunlight,or it may faded or damaged.
- Do not place orstore appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a bath orsink. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
If you have any issue about the product, please feel free to contact us by sending email to email@example.com We will strive to provide the best service possible within 24 hours.
30 days unconditionally Return
Comfier product can be returned to receive a full refund for any reason within 30 days.
Please contact our customers service (firstname.lastname@example.org), our staff will contact you within 24 hours.
Comfier product can be returned / replaced within 90 days if the product break down in the period of proper use.
12 months Warranty
If the product break down within 12 months in the period of proper use, customers can enjoy the relevant warranty to get them replaced.
Nowarranty will be given to any force majeure and man-made causes to a defective product,such as improper care, personal tear down and willful damage,etc.
Extend Warranty for Free
- Enter the following URL or scan the QR code below to find COMFIER facebook page and like it, enter“Warranty” to messenger to extend your warranty from 1 year to 3 years.
- OR Send message“Warranty” and email us email@example.com to extend your warranty from 1 year to 3 years.
Have question ?
Tel: (248) 819-2623
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio / TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
WARNING: Changes or modifications to this unit is not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
COMFIER US CORPORATION
Address: 573 BELLEVUE RD
NEWARK, DE 19713 USA
Documents / Resources
|COMFIER CO-F0121 Portable Neck Fan [pdf] User Manual|
CO-F0121 Portable Neck Fan, CO-F0121, Portable Neck Fan, Neck Fan, Fan