COMFIER CF-6902S Shiatsu Massage Pillow User Manual
Please read the following instructions carefully before putting your massage device into use. Please retain these operating instructions for further use!
- The massage device conforms to recognized technical principles and the latest safety regulations.
- Do not wet,do not use pins.
- This items is NOT A TOY. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by , on, or near children or disabled persons.
- This appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in.
- Any possible repairs may only be carried out by authorized expert staff. Improper use and unauthorized repairs are not permitted for safety reasons and lead to loss of warranty.
- Never touch the power plug with wet hands.
- Please avoid contact of the device with water, high temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Do not use any damaged cables, plugs or loose sockets.
- In case of malfunction, disconnect immediately from the mains.
- Do not use if you have skin disorders, open wounds,or swollen or inflamed areas.
- Misuse or incorrect use excludes any liability for damage.
- Do not use this device while driving.
- Do not use with infants,a helpless person or a person insensitive to heat.
- Overlong application can result in skin burns.
- Do not use this product for medical treatment.
- In order to avoid excessively stimulating the muscles and nerves, the recommended massage time should not be exceeded 15 minutes at a time.
- Each massage – even a hand massage – must be refrained from during pregnancy or if one or more of the following complaints are present in the massage area: recent injuries, thrombotic diseases, all kinds of in flammations and swellings, and cancer. It is recommended to consult a doctor before having a massage for the treatment of ailments and illnesses.
- If you are dependent on electrical aids e.g. pacemakers, please be sure to consult your doctor for medical advice before taking a massage.
- The packaging material supplied should not be used as a toy.
- Unplug from outlet when not in use, and before putting on or taking off parts.
- Do not operate under blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the appliance to a service center for examination and repair.
- Do not carry this appliance by supply cord or use cord as a handle.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
Failure to observe the above instructions may constitute misuse of the product and can cause serious injury or burns.
Thank you for purchasing COMFIER Shiatsu massage pillow With normal care and proper treatment,it will provide years of reliable service.
- Shiatsu/kneading massage
- Optional Heating function
- Built in rechargeable Lithium battery (USB cable charging)
- Adjustable drawcord with cordlock to fit neck size.
- Soft fleece cozy cloth, Removable and Washable
- Measurements: 10*5.9*8.7 INCHES
- Weight: 2.2 LBS
- Battery: 3.7V, 1800mAh.
- Rated Power: 10W
- Battery Full Charging: 2.5-3 hours
- Battery Max. Runtime: 85 minutes
- Default Automatic Runtime: 15 minutes
Operation and controller instructions
Do not use the massager while charging!
It can not work on only heating without shiatsu.
- This device will switch off automatically after 15-minute timer runs out.
- Do not setup or use the massager in a bathroom or similary wet / damp areas.
- Do not use this device while driving.
- Likewise, you should allow your body some rest periods. To avoid straining your muscles too much, we recommend to not exceed a continuous massage of 15 Minutes each time and not exceed 3 times every day.
- Charging method:
Connect the USB cable to any USB charger, it can be plugged in the portable power bank, mobile phone battery chargers, laptop and any USB port.
- When charging, the indicator turnsred and flash.
- When full charged, the indicator turns green
- Normally it takes about 2.5-3 hours to fully charge.
- Machine will be turned off automatically when charging.
- After full charged,the device can work continuously for around 85 mimutes
Note: beforing using this product for the first time, please fully charge it. If the device is not in use for a long time, the product should be charged once a month to pretect the battery life from shortening.
Battery Disposal Warning:
The unit contains a Lithium Ion battery.
Please contact your local recycling center to find out how to properly dispose of the product.
|Trouble ||Reason/Solution |
|Can not start themassager ||Battery Low, Please charge it before using |
|The massagerstoped abnormally ||Battery runs out of power, charge the battery; Self-timed 15 mins is out, restart the product |
|Massager slight noise ||It is normal working noise of the internalmechanism |
Care and Maintenance
Care and cleaning instructions
- Always unplug the unit before cleaning it.
- Before cleaning, allow unit to cool.
- Dampen a cloth in water or a 3%–5% mild detergent solution.
- Wipe the dirty areas with the wet cloth.
- Do not use sharp brush, sharp tool, gasoline and diesel to clean it.
- Do not use wet cloth clean control panel, lest cause failure, only use dry cloth to wipe the control panel.
- Never submerge any part of the unit in liquid.
- Wait for the unit to become fully dry before use.
- Please keep it in a safe, dry and cool place.
- Do not keep it in any place with high temperature, near fire or direct sunlight,or it may faded or damaged
- Do not contact benzene, dilient or any other corrosive liquid.
If you have any issue about the product, please feel free to contact us by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org We will strive to provide the best service possible within 24 hours.
30 days unconditionally return
Comfier product can be returned to receive a full refund for any reason within 30 days.
Please contact our customers service (email@example.com), our staff will contact you within 24 hours.
Comfier product can be returned / replaced within 90 days if the product break down in the period of proper use.
12 months Warranty
If the product breaks down within 12 months in the period of proper use, customers can stillseek for the relevant product warranty to get it replaced.
No warranty will be given to any force majeure or man-made causesfor a defective product, such as improper care, personal tear down and willful damage, etc.
Extend Warranty for Free
- Enter the following URL or scan the QR code below to find COMFIER facebook page and like it, enter“Warranty” to messenger to extend your warranty from 1 year to 3 years.
- Send message“Warranty” and email us firstname.lastname@example.org to extend your warranty from 1 year to 3 years.
Have question ?
Tel: (248) 819-2623
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio / TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
WARNING: Changes or modifications to this unit is not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
COMFIER TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.
Address: 573 BELLEVUE RD NEWARK, DE 19713 USA
Documents / Resources