COMFIER CF-2113-APP Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager with Heat
Please read the following instructions carefully before pung your massage device into use to ensure trouble-free operation and optimum eﬃciency. Please retain these operating instructions for further use!
- The massage device conforms to recognized technical principles and the latest safety regulations.
- Do not get wet,do not use pins, never remove cover.
- This items is NOT A TOY. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by on, or near children or disabled persons.
- This appliance should never be le unattended when plugged in.
- Never use any power sources other than the home adapter provided as original equipment with this unit.
- Any possible repairs may only be carried out by authorized expert staﬀ. Improper use and unauthorized repairs are not permitted for safety reasons and lead to loss of warranty.
- Never touch the power plug with wet hands.
- Please avoid contact of the device with water, high temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Do not use any damaged cables, plugs or loose sockets.
- Never operate under blankets where the air opening may be blocked.
- If plugs or cords are damaged, they must be replaced by the manufacturer, a service representative or by qualiﬁed personnel.
- In case of malfunction, disconnect immediately from the mains.
- Do not use if you have skin disorders, open wounds or swollen or inﬂamed areas.
- Misuse or incorrect use excludes any liability for damage.
- Do not use this device while driving.
- Do not use while you sleep.
- In order to avoid excessive stimulation of the muscles and nerves, the recommended massage time should not be exceeded 15 minutes at a time.
- We equip the massager with protection against overheating for safe use.
- Each massage – even a hand massage – must be refrained from during pregnancy or if one or more of the following complaints are present in the massage area: recent injuries, thrombotic diseases, all kinds of in ﬂammaons and swellings, or cancer. It is recommended to consult a doctor before having a massage for the treatment of ailments and illnesses.
- If you are dependent on electrical aids e.g. pacemakers, please be sure to consult your doctor for medical advice before taking a massage.
- The packaging material supplied should not be used as a toy.
- Do not use this product for medical treatment.
Failure to observe the above instructions may constitute misuse of the product and can cause serious injury or burns.
Tel: (248) 819-2623
Thank you for purchasing Shiatsu Neck & Back massager with heat by COMFIER Corporation. With normal care and proper treatment, it will provide years of reliable service. Please read all instructions carefully before using this product.
Please retain this manual for future reference.
- Electrically height-adjustable Shiatsu neck massage Selectable direction: clockwise/anticlockwise
- Shiatsu back massage
- Customizable SPOT massage
- Soothing rolling massage
- With optional heat function
- Massage areas can be selected (upper, lower, full back)
- Vibration massage on lumbar and seat
- Opcs PU leather and breathable mesh
- Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager with Heat
- 12V home adapter
- Measurements: 30.3×17 inches (Back) 14.2×18 inches (Seat)
- Weight: 11.4lbs
- Voltage: Input: AC 100-240V ~50/60Hz Output:12VDC 3.5A
- Nominal Power: max. 42Wa
- Default Automatic runtime: 15 minutes
Setup and Operation
- Attach the massager to a chair with elastic straps or place it on another support.
- Connect the adapter cable to the corresponding cable on the cushion.
- Plug the home adapter into an outlet.
- Turn on the device using the controller (instructions on page 5 ).
- Customize function settings by operating hand controller or through smart APP.
- When ﬁnished place the controller in the pouch at the side of the cushion.
- Detachable intensity control ﬂap for back lets you choose a soer or more intense massage.
- Detachable cover for neck lets you choose a soer or more intense massage.
If the Shiatsu is too strong,
- Install the ﬂap onto the cushion to get a softer massage.
- Place a blanket or towel between you and the massager to achieve a far softer massage intensity if you still feel too strong shiatsu after installing
the ﬂap onto the cushion.
If the shiatsu can’t reach your neck, shoulder or lower back area
- If you want to massage your neck, shoulder, lower back, but the shiatsu nodes can not reach the area in need, you may adjust the height of your back when sing, by placing a seat cushion or a pillow on the sitting part.
- The device will automatically switch oﬀ after 15 minutes timer run out.
- Remove the adapter from the outlet when not in use.
- Do not set up or use the massager in a bathroom or similary wet / damp areas.
- Do not use this device while driving.
You should allow your body some rest periods. To avoid straining your muscles too much, we recommend to Not exceed a continuous massage of 15 Minutes per time and Not exceed 3 times use one day.
Comﬁer App Guide
Through APP, you can easily operate massage device to get a wonderful massage in a smart way.
- Download and Install free COMFIER App onto your smart phone. Search COMFIER in the Apple App store or Google play store,
or Scan below QR code (For IOS：Please ensure that the mobile phone OS version is 12.0 or later )
- Open the App and follow set-up pairing instructions:
- Register your account in the COMFIER App using your email. 2.2 Enable bluetooth on your smart phone.
For iOS users, please ensure that the iOS version is 12.0 or later, iOS 13 requires Bluetooth permissions:
- Go to settings
- Scroll down to ﬁnd the COMFIER App,
- Switch on the Bluetooth permissions for the COMFIER App. For Android users,ensure locational data is turned ON.
Comﬁer App Guide
Pairing the COMFIER Massager with your smart phone.
Care and Cleaning Instructions
- Do not wash in washing machine or immerse the product or the adapter in water.
- Always switch oﬀ before cleaning and remove the adapter from the socket with clean, dry hands.
- The massager should be wiped with a slightly moist cloth and dried thoroughly. Do not wipe the product with alcohol or harsh chemicals such as thinner or bleach.
- The Cover for neck is detachable and washable.
- Do not overstretch the elastic back straps.
- Keep away from heat, ﬁre or exposure to direct sunlight.
- Do not apply excessive pressure or impact onto massager/massage heads. Application of a direct force in excess of 110 lbs. may damage your massager and invalidate your warranty. Refrain from over usage of the device.
- Store the massager in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with sharp edges or pointed objects which might cut or puncture the cover of massager.
|Fault ||Solutions |
|Massage heads rotating at reduced speed. ||The load on the massage heads is excessive. Reduce load and try again. |
|Massage heads only rotate in the upper or lower region. ||The massage has been activated for the upper or lower back region. Press the ‘Full Back’ button for the massage to cover both regions. |
Device switches oﬀ suddenly
|Device may have been in use for 15mins. Auto-shut-oﬀ function activated. Continue using by pressing the ‘power’ button aftr restting the unit for 15mins. |
|Over-heat protection function activated. Device is switched oﬀ for your safety. Please rest device for 15-30mins before restarting. |
Device fail to start
|Check if device has been used for more than 15mins. If so, let device rest for 15mins before continuing. Device may require longer time to cool in warmer environments. |
|Check if adapter is plugged into socket. |
|Check if adapter output is connected to device power inlet wire. |
|Jerky motion of massage heads / Vibrations from device ||Excessive pressure may have been applied onto the device. Reduce the load and try again. |
|Infra-red lights are on but no motion from massage heads ||Device may be jammed. Remove pressure / load from the device and press the ‘Full Back’ button to try again. |
If the product(s) is damaged or defective within a reasonable time, COMFIER offers the warranty as below.
|Period ||Return for refund ||Return for replacement ||Who paid shipping? |
|Within 30 Days ||Yes ||Yes if undamaged ||Comﬁer |
|31- 90 Days ||Yes after being justiﬁed ||Yes after being justiﬁed ||Comﬁer |
|91 Days – 1 Year ||No ||Yes after being justiﬁed ||Buyer |
|1 Year – 3 Years ||No ||Only to buyers who have received extended warranty ||Buyer |
Comﬁer warrants the product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use, for a period of 12 months from the original invoice date, except as noted below. Comﬁer products can be repaired or replaced within warranty period or returned for refund within 90 days if the products break down in the period of proper use.
The warranty extends only to consumers, NOT to any retailers or resellers. This warranty is eﬀective only if the product is purchased and operated in the country in which the product is purchased. Warranty claims for product defects, unless extended warranty is registered, expire 12 months from the purchase day. Warranty claims CANNOT be processed for items that have exceeded the warranty period. The warranty does NOT cover the replaced, refurbished product. The warranty does have other limitations as below “Warranty
Limitations”. To obtain warranty service on Comﬁer products, follow “Warranty Claim Procedures” below.
Warranty Claim Procedures
- Any product the customer believes is defective and seeks for warranty, the customer must provide to Customer Support:
a) Valid proof of purchase (see below the deﬁnition of valid proof of purchase);
b) Pictures and/or descriptions are required to claim defective merchandise;
c) Model number and Series Number label attached to each product
- If the warranty claim is justiﬁed by Comﬁer Customer Support, customer(s) will obtain from Comﬁer a Warranty/Return Authorization Number (RMA Number)
- Comﬁer reserves the right to specify that items be returned to the designated warehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the ﬁeld or be retained by customer.
- Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in original packaging
- The item(s) will be repaired or replaced or a refund credit will be issued once the item(s) are delivered. When returning items with RMA# and a prepaid shipping label provided by Comﬁer, Comﬁer takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit.
Valid proof of purchase under this Warranty:
Order numbers from online purchases made through Comﬁer oﬃcial store (www.comﬁer.com) or Comﬁer’s direct-authorized resellers, currently only at Amazon/eBay/Walmart. For product(s) obtained from other Channels, please contact the customer service of the Channel directly for appropriate solution.
Warranty Limitations(this warranty does not include):
Normal wear and tear; Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental or contract trade or commercial use; Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care; Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage, exposed to environmental conditions temperatures, water, improper operation, improper installation, improper use of electrical supply; transportation damage; the, vandalism or; Damage resulting from the attachment or modiﬁcation of any unauthorized accessories;Fail to show the valid proof of purchase;Lost or stolen products;Items that have expired their warranty period; No quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase);Free product/ Gi oﬀer by Comﬁer; unauthorized repairs or modiﬁcaon; Replaced or refurbished product.Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse (after 30 days of purchase).
(Refer to https://www.comﬁer.com/pages/return-policy)
THE WARRANTY PROVIDED HEREIN SHALL BE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY. COMFIER SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OR AFFIRMATION
OF FACT, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION
- THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE;
ANY WARRANTY OR AFFIRMATION OF FACT RELATED TO MISUSE, IMPROPER SELECTION, RECOMMENDATION, OR MISAPPLICATION OF ANY PRODUCT; AND
- ANY WARRANTY OR AFFIRMATION OF FACT THAT THE CATALOGS, LITERATURE AND WEBSITES IT PROVIDES ACCURATELY ILLUSTRATE AND DESCRIBE PRODUCTS.
Comﬁer reserves all the right for ﬁnal interpretation of these Terms of Warranty and Return Policy above and the aright to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time without prior notiﬁcation.
Extend Warranty for Free
- 1) Enter the following URL or scan the QR code below to ﬁnd COMFIER facebook page and like it, enter“Warranty” to messenger to extend your warranty from 1 year to 3 years.
OR 2) Send message“Warranty” and email us supportus@comﬁer.com to extend your warranty from 1 year to 3 years.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment oﬀ and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit diﬀerent from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio / TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. WARNING: Changes or modiﬁcations to this unit is not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Know more about Comﬁer
COMFIER TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
Address: 573 BELLEVUE RD NEWARK, DE 19713 USA Tel: (248) 819-2623 (Monday-Friday 9:00AM-4:30PM) Facebook: www.facebook.com/comﬁermassager Email: supportus@comﬁer.com
*Please provide your order number before contacting customer support
Documents / Resources