COMFIER BD-2205 Bidet Attachment for Toilet Seat
- High-quality ABS material with full body panel
- Dual Nozzles with self-cleaning
- Ambient temperature bidet wash
- Adjustable water pressure
- High-quality metal 7/8 “T adapter connector
- Durable braided metal cold water hose
- No electricity or batteries required
- Easy installation and adjustable toilet fit
- All accessories included for standard installation
Installation Tools You May Needed ( not included)
- Plumbers Tape
Please be advised that the provided T-Valve should be installed at the fill valve under the toilet tank. NOT down at the water supply coming from the wall.
- Shut off water supply to toilet. Flush toilet to drain all water inside the tank.
- Release the bolts on both side of the existing toilet seat.
- Remove existing seat and lid .
- lnstall the rubber non-slip mats to the bottom of the the bidet.
- Place the adjustable mounting brackets into the bidet seat coupling holes.
- lnstall bidet on toilet.
Place bidet on toilet, and adjust its position, ensure the nozzles on the middle and won’t be blocked when spraying. And then adjust the mounting brackets angle, make them fit for the toilet seat installation holes on the toilet, and then mount toilet seat back and tighten.
- Cold Water Installation
Connect supplied T adapter to fill valve underneath of toilet water tank and connect 65cm/25.59 inch metal braided hose between T adapter and cold water inlet of bidet
Over tightening can cause damage to the threads and result in water leakage.
Use only hand pressure first and check for any leakage.
Turn only less than quarter turn at a time making sure there is no leakage.
HOW TO USE
- Knob 1: turn left to adjust water pressure, the more we turn it, the bigger the water flow
- knob 2: rotate according to indicator on the knob for function selection
If the nozzles are clogged for some reason, please simply try to move them up and down manually for few times.
USERS GUIDE OF BUMPER
After the installation. If there’s gap between toilet seat and bowl like shows, let me help you!
- Select appropriate places
- Tear off the film on my back for us,and clean them
- Stick me on the selected place, and push me.
If you have any issue about the product, please feel free to contact us by sending email to email@example.com We will strive to provide the best service possible within 24 hours.
30 days unconditionally return Comfier product can be returned to receive a full refund for any reason within 30 days. Please contact our customers service (firstname.lastname@example.org), our staff will contact you within 24 hours.
90 days return/replace Comfier product can be returned / replaced within 90 days if the product break down in the period of proper use.
12 months Warranty If the product breaks down within 12 months in the period of proper use, customers can still seek for the relevant product warranty to get it replaced.
Attention! No warranty will be given to any force majeure or man-made causes for a defective product, such as improper care, personal tear down and willful damage, etc.
Extend Warranty for Free
1) Enter the following URL or scan the QR code below to find COMFIER facebook page and like it, enter “Warranty” to messenger to extend your warranty from 1 year to 3 years.
OR 2) Send message “Warranty” and email us email@example.com to extend your warranty from 1 year to 3 years.
Tel: (248) 819-2623 Monday-Friday 9:00AM-4:30PM
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/ TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
WARNING: Changes or modifications to this unit is not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
COMFIER US CORPORATION
Address:573 BELLEVUE RD
NEWARK, DE 19713 USA
Documents / Resources
|COMFIER BD-2205 Bidet Attachment for Toilet Seat [pdf] User Manual|
BD-2205 Bidet Attachment for Toilet Seat, BD-2205, Bidet Attachment for Toilet Seat, Attachment for Toilet Seat, Toilet Seat