cometo CK100HPY-A1 360 Photo Booth Machine Attention
- Before using, please check whether the power cord, base LED Strip cord and other items are stuck on the rotating table or not, to prevent the cables from being damaged.
- For users’ safety, don’t jump hard on the Stage.
- Don’t make the edge of the Stage bear too much weight, better distribute e weight evenly on the stage.
- The Stage should be adjusted paralleled to the ground by rotating the foot cup before using.
- Do not stop the rotating rod deliberately when it was running.
- Do not put heavy objects on the Angle Adjuster and Selfie Telescopic Rod.
- Children should not use it alone but must be accompanied by an adult
The attachments received are subject to
- Step1: Take the Stage out of the package and adjust it parallel to the ground with the Foot Cups. Then connect the AC-DC adapter to the control box.
- Step2: Install the Selfie Telescopic Rod, and lock it with Fixed Screw.
- Step3: Install the Selfie Telescopic Rod, and lock it with Fixed Screw.
- Step4: Stick the LED Strip to the base and connect it to 5V Adapter (for LED Strip).
- Step5: Install Ring Light.
- Step6: Install Fixed Bracket and Phone Holders
- Step7: Install the 4 Trolley Wheels on the Trolley with M6 Screws (Optional Matching).
- Step8: LED light、power pack、lithium battery connection and use (LED light power pack and Lithium batteries are not our standard accessories). Paste the LED light bar on the edge of the turntable and tie it with a tie. The motor controller shall be connected to the port of the 24 V power supply. The LED light has a port that connects to the 12 V adapter power supply.
- Step9: 13″ LED RING FILL LIGHT Multiple color temperature
Install suitable batteries for all remote controls(CR-2032). Power up the AC-DC adapter. Plug the two USBs (Ring Light& LED Strip) into the power bank and 5V adapter. FCC Statement This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditio ns: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interfere nce received,including interference that may cause undesired operation. Caution: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help with an important announcement
Radiation Exposure Statement
To comply with FCC RF exposure compliance requirements, this grant is applicable to only mobile configurations. The antennas used for this transmitter must be installed to provide a separation distance of at least 20 cm from all persons and must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter
Documents / Resources
|cometo CK100HPY-A1 360 Photo Booth Machine [pdf] User Manual|
CKHPY, 2A76X-CKHPY, 2A76XCKHPY, CK100HPY-A1, 360 Photo Booth Machine, CK100HPY-A1 360 Photo Booth Machine