Klipsch Jamo S 808 SUB Walnut NA
quaternu di carichi
- BRAND: klipsch
- NUMERU MODELU: S 808 SUB WALNUT NA
- TIPU DI SPEAKER: Subwoofer
- SPEAKER MAXIMUM OUTPUT POWER: 100 Watts
- COLORI: Sac
- DIMENSIONI PACKAGE: 21.8 x 16.9 x 9.9 inches
- PESU DI L'ARTICULU: XUME
The Jamo Studio S 808 SUB delivers dynamic, powerful bass in any listening setting, from complete cinema surround systems to crucial 2-channel listening, thanks to its 8″ polyfiber woofer and 100W class D amplifier. The Jamo Studio S 808 SUB uses an ultra-slim cabinet for outstanding placement and orientation versatility, firing either in front of or to the side of a media console or cabinet or against a wall. It may even be turned on its side and tucked behind a sofa or chair because it is little less than 7″ deep. The 90° power cable enables extra-tight mounting against the wall with little room infringement.
The input panel and powerful class D amplifier are positioned on the underside of the cabinet, giving it a tidy, inconspicuous appearance in any direction. For excellent space management, RCA cable and a 90° power cable are included.
Vulemu chì u vostru novu sistema di parlante pare cusì bellu cum'è abbandunò a fabbrica! Per piacè verificate prontamente per eventuali danni di transitu. Unpack cun cura u vostru novu sistema di parlante è verificate i cumpunenti contru à a lista di imballaggio. In circustanze estreme, l'articuli pò esse dannatu in u transitu. Se si scopre un dannu, avvisate u serviziu di consegna è u venditore induve u sistema hè statu acquistatu. Fate una dumanda per l'ispezione, è seguite e so struzzioni per a valutazione. Assicuratevi di mantene a scatula di spedizione originale di u pruduttu.
CURA E PULIZIA
U vostru subwoofer hà una finitura in vinile durevule chì deve solu bisognu di spolverazione secca o pulizia cù un pannu asciuttu. Evite l'usu di detergenti abrasivi o à base di solventi è detergenti duri. L'attaccatura à a spazzola di u vostru aspiratore deve caccià ogni polvere da u vostru alloghju di u subwoofer.
Jamo® powered subwoofers are designed to reproduce deep bass and deliver the impact that makes your movies and music come alive. For optimum performance, place your subwoofer in a corner of the room on the same wall as your front channel speakers. (refer to Figure 1). Please note that room placement can have a dramatic effect on the performance of your powered subwoofer. Corner placement, as suggested above, will increase the amount of bass output, while placing the subwoofer along the middle of a wall, or out in the room will decrease the amount of bass output. Experiment with a number of different placement options and control settings to find the one that best suits your particular room and taste. When choosing your subwoofer’s location, keep in mind that you will need to connect the subwoofer’s built-in amplifier à una presa di corrente AC.
CUNNESSIONI E CONTROLLI
CAUTION: Assicuratevi chì u subwoofer hè sbulicatu da a presa murale AC prima di fà alcuna cunnessione.
- “LINE IN” CONNECTION – Most of today’s surround receivers (and pre-amplifiers) have a line level subwoofer output labelled Subwoofer Pre-Out, Sub Out, SW Out, etc. If you have this output, connect one end of a subwoofer cable to it and connect the other end of the cable into the subwoofer line input labelled LEFT/LFE. This connection allows the subwoofer to operate with both music and surround sound movies (refer to your receiver manual).
- NIVELLU - Se u vostru subwoofer hè cunnessu à una Output Subwoofer di un ricevitore surround, prima mette u cuntrollu di u livellu di u voluminu di u subwoofer in u ricevitore à a pusizione "mezza strada" o "0 dB". Allora aumentate u voluminu (o guadagnà) di u subwoofer finu à chì u livellu di u voluminu di u subwoofer currisponde à l'output di i vostri parlanti principali. Dopu chì sta stallazione hè cumpleta, u cuntrollu di u voluminu nantu à u principale di u vostru sistema amplifier o pre-amplifier will be the volume control for both your subwoofer and speakers together.
- “LOWPASS” CONTROL – The crossover point chosen determines where low bass frequencies are “handed off” from the speakers to the subwoofer. If setting the crossover point in the receiver, turn the Lowpass Filter knob on the subwoofer to the farthest point right (160Hz). Set the crossover point based on the size of the main left/right speakers you are using in the system. As a general rule, for larger, floorstanding speakers, set the crossover point between 50Hz-90Hz. If using small bookshelf or “satellite” speakers for the mains, set the crossover point between 90Hz-150Hz. The smaller the speaker, the higher the setting until the bass frequencies blend well between the speakers and your subwoofer once your system is completely hooked up. If your receiver does not have a crossover point setting, set the Lowpass Filter on the subwoofer instead within the same recommended settings (see receiver manual for additional speaker setup info).
- "FASE" 0/180 - This control is used to acoustically match the subwoofer’s output to your main speakers. Select the position, either 0° or 180°, in which your subwoofer has more output at the listening position.
- “POWER” AUTO/ON/OFF – When this switch is in the “AUTO” position, the subwoofer will automatically turn “on” when it senses a signal. It will automatically go into “standby mode” after 15-20 minutes with no signal. When this switch is in the “OFF” position, the subwoofer will remain “off” until the switch is manually turned back to the “ON/AUTO” position.
- POWER LED INDICATOR – Situatu nantu à u baffle frontale, stu LED indica u statu di u funziunamentu di u integratu amplificatore. U LED s'illumina verde quandu u amplifier hè attivu è riceve un signalu. Se u LED hè scuru è micca illuminatu, u amplifier hè spenta. Per più infurmazione nantu à i cuntrolli citati in stu manuale è nantu à a gestione di bassi, vede u vostru rivenditore o visitate www.jamo.com
S & P
- What about Jamo subs?
Overall, when listening to music, the Jamo Sub 210 has a good low-frequency sensibility. As long as it is set up correctly, it can stabilize the song and make the sound richer without being overdone. It might be argued that it functions well with 2.0 bookshelf speakers.
- Why are there left and right inputs on my subwoofer?
Imagine doing the opposite of using a Y splitter to separate two different channels. The receiver is where this is done. The right sound can now be sent to the subwoofer after the left and right signals were integrated into one channel.
- What kind of speakers are Jamo?
With increased low-midrange and treble, the Jamo S807 effectively lowers the dialogue frequency range by around 3-5dB relative to the rest of the frequency spectrum. Consequently, it is difficult to understand these speakers’ speech. So, great—not only is this a subpar home theatre speaker, but it’s also a subpar hi-fi speaker.
- Describe Jamo.
jamo (plural jamos or jamo) any of the 24 letters that make up the Korean alphabet (Hangeul).
- Should I connect the subwoofer to both inputs?
The subwoofer can have its sensitivity increased thanks to dual input. Typically, using a mono LFE subwoofer signal from its processor would be sufficient. You can use a Y-splitter if your processor has a very low output. The subwoofer’s sensitivity is doubled when the same mono signal is applied to both inputs.
- Will a subwoofer work with just one channel?
The majority of subwoofers have a left and right input. Typically, it makes no difference which one you use. Some people spend money on a “Y adapter” or “splitter” to allow one cable to provide both subwoofer inputs.
- Where should a subwoofer be pointed?
A subwoofer’s output can be increased by positioning it in the corner of a room, making it sound louder. A subwoofer’s fantastic feature is that it may be placed practically anyplace on your floor area, especially if it’s wireless. Finding the ideal location is not a science. And it really is a matter of personal preference.
- How can I get my subwoofer to produce more bass?
Turn the bass boost off, the low-pass filter all the way up, and the subwoofer amp gain all the way down. Set all of the tone controls to the middle positions and turn on the head unit. Play a piece of music with high, midrange, and low notes that you are familiar with.
- What setting should my subwoofer be on?
We advise setting the crossover for the subwoofer at 80 Hz, though you are free to increase it to 100 Hz if you so like. You don’t want your ear to be able to find the subwoofer, therefore avoid settings above 100 Hz.
- What frequency should my subwoofer be tuned to?
80 Hz is the suggested setting for both THX Certified and non-THX Certified home theatre systems. To adjust the crossover (LPF), you can choose a range between 80 Hz and 120 Hz based on which setting sounds the best with your system.