CMP DEL OZONE 25 Powerful Ozone Generator
YOU CAN SEE AND FEEL THE DIFFERENCE WITH “OZONE WATER”
Ozone can completely transform the pool—from how the water looks, to how the water feels, to keeping swimmers safe. It’s a completely different experience when you add ozone.
Ozone destroys viruses & bacteria like Giardia, E.Coli and Cryptosporidium.
Powerful oxidation reduces chlorine required in the pool by 60-90%.
Ozone acts as a micro-flocculent resulting in pure, polished water.
Chlorine smell, itching and irritation are prevented for a comfortable pool.
HOW DOES OZONE CREATE A BETTER POOL
Ozone systems provide clean, clear and safe water for your pool, as well as a significant reduction in chlorine use. How does it do this?
- Destroys 99.9% of harmful contaminants
- Quickly oxidizes Cryptosporidium, giardia and other chlorine resistant microorganisms
- Dramatically reduces chemical demand and increases effectiveness of residual sanitizers
- Breaks down locked up chlorine (chloramines), making chlorine more effective and the water more comfortable.
- With ozone doing so much work, experience up to 90% savings in chlorine.*
- Energy created in the patented APG cell splits molecular oxygen (O2) into atomic oxygen (O1)
- The single oxygen atoms form a weak bond with free oxygen molecules to create ozone
- Once ozone contacts contaminants, the weak bond is broken, and the free oxygen atom destroys the foreign bodies & contaminants.
*Chemical use data extrapolated from studies of CT performance data and commercial performance response.
Ozone is much more powerful than chlorine and other sanitizers. In ozone systems, the ozone molecules react with dissolved, waterborne contaminants in a series of strong oxidation reactions.
Working with a residual sanitizer, a DEL Ozone system creates a safer, cleaner pool.OXIDATION POTENTIAL: ELECTRON VOLTS (eV)
ADVANCED OZONE GENERATION
All DEL systems are powered by proprietary APG ozone cells. DEL Advanced Plasma Gap (APG) ozone cells are the most effective and efficient way to produce ozone for residential swimming pools.
The long-lasting APG Ozone cell outlasts other Corona Discharge (CD) cell designs. Cells last up to 5 years without significant reduction in output.
APG generates maximum ozone for cleaner water. UV-type ozone generators from other manufacturers produce less ozone and decrease in output every single hour they are powered on.
Advanced Plasma Gap is DEL technology unavailable on other ozone generation system. APG is unmatched in residential ozone production.
NOW EVEN BETTER WITH APG 2
DEL led the way with the best performing residential CD ozone cells using Advanced Plasma Gap® (APG). We are continually improving our ozone cell technology, leading the industry in ozone performance.
The ozone output per cell has been doubled, so half as many cells are required per unit.55% increased output in high heat, 74% more output in high humidity (vs original APG). All-in-one, solid state construction – more durable and easier to service.
|Application||Up to 25,000 Gallons||Up to 50,000 Gallons||Up to 100,000 Gallons|
|Ozone Output (Nominal)||0.25 g/hr||0.5 g/hr||1.0 g/hr|
|APG Cell Quantity (Updated)||1||2||3|
|Voltage||110/240 VAC Universal|
|Power||0.10 Amps, 50/60Hz||0.24 Amps, 50/60Hz||0.31 Amps, 50/60Hz|
|Mounting||Wall or Pot Mount|
|Dimensions (L × W × H)||7.8″ × 3.2″ × 14.1″||7.8″ × 3.2″ × 21.3″|
|Weight||8.2 lb||9.0 lb||13.2 lb|
|Plumbing Options||Injector Manifold, MDV|
|Ozone Cell Life||+5 Years Average|
All DEL systems are designed for easy installation on both new and existing residential pool applications.
- The ozone generator is easily wall mounted and connects to the pool timer.
- An Injector Manifold assembly is installed in the return line following the filter and heater. The Injector Manifold is pre-assembled and ready to plumb, with a regulated check valve included so no manual valve adjustment is required.
- To eliminate the potential for bubbles in the pool, an MDV Kit can be used to ensure that all ozone is removed prior to the return line re-entering the pool.
ADD AN OPTIONAL MDV FOR ZERO OFF-GAS
When used with the DEL Ozone lineup, the MDV prevents ozone bubbles from returning to the pool. It prevents bubbles from gathering under the cover or inside plumbing. In each MDV, a GAC carbon destruct cartridge destroys excess ozone as it is removed.
WHEN TO USE THE MDV
- To protect a pool cover from possible damage
- With indoor or enclosed pools
- For vinyl liners that experience fading around ozone outlet
- When an “oversized” ozone unit is installed
|EC-10||DEL OZONE 25||FOR POOLS UP TO 25,000 GALLONS|
|EC-20||DEL OZONE 50||FOR POOLS UP TO 50,000 GALLONS|
|EC-40||DEL OZONE 100||FOR POOLS UP TO 100,000 GALLONS|
|MDV-10||MDV SINGLE SPEED KIT||FOR SINGLE SPEED PUMP SYSTEMS|
|MDV-10-04||MDV VARIABLE SPEED KIT||FOR VARIABLE SPEED PUMP SYSTEMS|
|9-0210-11||PARTS BAG: 2” UNIVERSAL INJECTOR MANIFOLD||––|
|9-0210E||PARTS BAG: #978 INJECTOR, NO BYPASS||––|
|9-0150E||PARTS BAG: NO INJECTOR||––|
THE COMPLETE MODERN POOL®
Technology has come a long way, and so have pool sanitizers. By using the best available technologies, every pool can be crystal clear and absolutely safe. Combine powerful ozone sanitizing with a residual chlorine sanitizer for a total system.
|CMP P/N||SYSTEM TYPE||DESCRIPTION|
|52000-220-000||CHLORINE GENERATOR||POWERCLEAN SALT ULTRA 320 – 20K GALLON SYSTEM – NSF CERTIFIED|
|52000-240-000||CHLORINE GENERATOR||POWERCLEAN SALT ULTRA 540 – 40K GALLON SYSTEM – NSF CERTIFIED|
|25280-150-000||IN-LINE TAB FEEDER||POWERCLEAN TAB ULTRA VS IN-LINE, CLEAR GLASS LID|
|25280-300-000||IN-LINE TAB FEEDER||POWERCLEAN TAB ULTRA OFF-LINE, CLEAR GLASS LID, 1.5” – 2”|
|25280-300-300||OFF-LINE TAB FEEDER||POWERCLEAN TAB ULTRA OFF-LINE, CLEAR GLASS LID, 2.5” – 3”|
Documents / Resources
|CMP DEL OZONE 25 Powerful Ozone Generator [pdf] Instruction Manual|
DEL OZONE 25, DEL OZONE 50, DEL OZONE 100, Powerful Ozone Generator, DEL OZONE 25 Powerful Ozone Generator, Ozone Generator
- Ozone & AOP - DELâ¢ Advanced Sanitizer Solutions from CMP
- CMP - Pool Products, Spa and Hot Tub Products - CMP
- M&P Flange & Pipe Protection - 9426 Katy Fwy, Houston, Texas