CLOROX 11010 Large Room True HEPA Air Purifier
For tips, product information and registration: cloroxairpurifiers.comIMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS
READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and/or injury to persons, including the following:
- Read all instructions.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used near children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not put cord, plug, base, or motor in water or allow water to splash on it.
- Turn the appliance OFF ( ), then unplug from outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning. To unplug, grasp the plug and pull from the outlet. Never pull from the power cord.
- Avoid contact with moving parts.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damagedsupply cord or plug, or after the appliance malfunctions or has been dropped or damaged in any manner. Supply cord replacement
and repairs must be conducted by the manufacturer, its service agent, or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard. Contact Customer Service for information on examination, repair, or adjustment as set forth in the Limited Warranty.
- The use of attachments not recommended or sold by the appliance manufacturer may a risk of injury to persons.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not operate this product in any greasy environment such as in the kitchen. This product is not intended to filter oil or grease from the air.
- Do not operate this product near an open fire. It may ignite and cause fire, resulting in bodily injury or property damage.
- Do not operate this product in a garage or other area with oil or chemicals such as solvents or insecticides.
- Do not insert foreign objects into the product for any reason. Bodily injury or property damage may occur.
- WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not use this purifier with any solid-state speed control device.
- Use only with the power supply cord provided with the appliance. Do not attempt to use the power supply with any other products. Replacement and repairs must be conducted by the manufacturer, its service agent, or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Other Consumer Safety Information
This appliance is intended for household use only. WARNING Electrical Shock Hazard:
The length of the cord used on this appliance was selected to reduce the hazards of becoming tangled in or tripping over a longer cord. If a longer cord is necessary, an approved extension cord may be used. The electrical rating of the extension cord must be equal to or greater than the rating of
the appliance. Care must be taken to arrange the
This air purifier is equipped with a robust cylindrical three-part filter providing 360-degree filtration. Together the filter captures dust, pollen, dust mites, and smoke. It also helps reduce viruses and bacteria from the air that passes through the filter.
1. Pre-Filter: Removes large particles such as pet hair and large dust particles.
2. True HEPA Filter: Effectively captures 99.97% of airborne particles 0.1 microns and larger.
3. Active Carbon Filter: Reduces gases and bad odors.
NOTE: Do not apply essential oils, fragrance sprays, or any cleaners to the filter as they will damage and
How to Connect to Alexa
NOTE: Applies only to Clorox 320 Smart Large Room Air Purifier (model # 11011).
- Download Alexa App from Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Plug Air Purifier into outlet. WiFi LED will flash for 5 minutes or until connected to WiFi through Alexa App.
- In Alexa App, select “devices” icon in lower right corner. Next, click “+” icon in top right corner. Select “Air Purifier” from list and then select Clorox brand. Follow on-screen instructions to connect to WiFi.
- Once setup is complete and the WiFi LED is solid red, indicating the device is now online, you can activate remote commands. Press the WiFi-Connect ( ) button again to turn it blue, indicating that the Air Purifier is ready to use remote commands.
NOTE: French and Spanish language commands may not be available.
How to Erase WiFi Profile
Press the WiFi-Connect button and Light button at the same time for 10 seconds. Two WiFi LEDs will flash red and turn off, indicating WiFi credentials have been erased. You may also unregister Air Purifier through the app via Alexa App settings page. Supports routers with WEP, WPA, WPA2 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency, energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is noguarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the manufacturer could void your authority to operate the equipment. The Clorox Company 4421 Waterfront Drive Glen Allen, VA 23060
Parts and Features
- Control Panel
- Air Quality Indicator Light
- Plug End of Adapter
- Bottom of Air Filter with Handle
- ON/OFF Button ( )
- Adapter Opening
- Removable Air FilterCover with Latch and Tabs
Particulates that are 2.5 microns or smaller can be inhaled and cause irritation, particularly to the lungs. Particles of this size are invisible to the naked eye and can only be seen using a microscope. The PM2.5 sensor measures the quantity of the particulate matter in the air at 2.5 microns (µg/m3) or smaller.
This Air Purifier has 6 air quality ratings, based
on the PM2.5 matter in your environment. These ratings provide an accurate indication of indoor air quality. When set to AUTO mode (recommended), the Air Purifier automatically adjusts fan speed to circulate air to clean and improve air quality. To learn more about air quality, visit: https://www.epa.gov
|PM2.5||RATING||COLOR||AUTO FAN SPEED|
ON/OFF Button: Press to turn unit on or off. Light ( ): Press to select desired Control Panel and air quality light brightness: On, Dim, or Off. For a quick look at the Control Panel when the lights are off, touch any button on display. The Control Panel will turn on for 30 seconds and then will automatically turn off.
Fan Speeds: Speeds range from AUTO to l–llll. Time ( ): Select from 1, 4, or 8 hours hours on non-Alexa enabled model. Set a routine in the Alexa App for Smart model. If no time is selected the Air Purifier will run continuously.
Screen Lock Feature: Prevents unintended changes to the function of the Air Purifier. To activate, press and hold Fan ( ) Speeds button until it beeps and white lock symbol comes on in top left corner of Control Panel.
WiFi-Connect: On Alexa enabled model. Check Filter Light ( ): Illuminates red when filter should be checked.
How to Use
- Place Air Purifier on a level surface.
- Plug Adapter into Adapter Opening on back of Air Purifier and plug into outlet. You will hear one beep and the Air Quality Indicator Light will illuminate, then go off.
- Press to turn on. Air Quality Indicator Light on front of Air Purifier will illuminate different colors as PM2.5 sensor evaluates air quality. Once complete, color will reflect current air quality. See chart for air quality levels.
- Press Fan Speeds button to select AUTO or desired fan speed.
AUTO mode automatically adjusts fan speed according to air quality based on PM2.5 sensor. AUTO mode is recommended for daily use.
- Use Light button to customize the Air Purifier for sleep or everyday use.
NOTE: Air Purifier safety feature: unit will turn off automatically if tilted or knocked over.
Recommended Air Purifier Usage: Set it and forget it! For optimal air quality it is recommended to set Air Purifier to AUTO mode. This will allow Air Purifier to continuously clean the air and will adjust fan speed automatically when there are changes to the air quality.
NOTE: Whenever Air Purifier is moved to a different location and unplugged, WiFi will need to be manually started on Air Purifier display. Select “Add Device”, Select “Air Purifier” from the list and select Clorox brand and your model number.
Cleaning (Once per Month; More if Necessary)
WARNING Electrical Shock Hazard. Do not immerse unit in water or other liquid.
- Press to turn off and unplug.
- To remove Air Filter: Unplug Adapter from bottom and turn Air Purifier upside down.
- Locate Filter Cover and slide Latch towards the center of Cover. Tilt up to remove Air Filter Cover.
- Holding Air Filter Handle, lift Filter straight up to remove. Use a vacuum cleaner with a brushattachment to remove any lint or debris from outside of Air Filter and the inside of the Air Purifier with Air Filter removed.
- To clean the outside of the Air Purifier, wipe with a damp cloth or use a vacuum cleaner with a brush attachment to remove lint or debris.
NOTE: Do not use detergent, solvents or spray cleaner on any part of the Air Purifier or Filter.
To Replace Air Filter
NOTE: Check Filter Light illuminates red when Filter should be checked, after approximately 4,380 hours of use. Depending on how often you use the Air Purifier, the Check Filter Light ( ) should come on after around 6 months of use. You may not have to replace the Filter at this time, but you should check it, and if the Filter is visibly clogged or if you have noticed a reduction in performance, it is time to replace the Filter. It is recommended to replace at least every 6-12 months. You may need to replace your Filter if you notice decreased air flow, smell, or a visibly clogged Filter.
To remove Filter:
- Press to turn off, and unplug.
- Unplug Adaptor from bottom and turn Air Purifier upside down.
- Locate Filter Cover and slide Latch towards the center of Cover. Tilt up to remove Filter Cover.
- Holding Filter Handle, lift Filter straight up to remove. Discard used Filter.
To replace with new Filter:
- Make sure unit is off and unplugged.
- Remove plastic from around new Air Filter.
- Holding Filter Handle, slide straight down into bottom of Air Purifier.
- Holding Filter Cover close to the Latch, tilt and slide Tabs into back of Filter Cover opening.
- Press down on opposite end of Filter Cover and latch into place.
- Reset Check Filter Light ( ), then press and hold\ Light button until it beeps and Check Filter Lightis no longer illuminated.
Storage: When not using the Air Purifier for an extended period, it is recommended to wrap the Filter and the unit in a plastic bag and place in a cool, dry area. Avoid moisture as it can damage the True HEPA filter.
Air Purifier turned off.
Unit will turn off automatically if tilted or knocked over.
Increase in noise level.
- Check Air Filter. Ensure Air Filter is in correct position.
- Air Filter isn’t clean. Replace with new Air Filter.
- Check Air Filter for damage. If damaged, replace with new Air Filter.
Check Filter Light ( ) on display is illuminated.
Replace Air Filter and reset the counter. Press and hold Light ( ) button until it beeps to reset.
Air quality status remains poor and Air Quality Indicator Light is red.
Increase Fan Speed to increase air circulation. If Light remains red, replace with new Air Filter.
WiFi-Connect is not connected.
- Make sure Air Purifier is plugged into an outlet.
- Check WiFi signal. If available, connect to WiFi.
Flashing red WiFi LED Light.
Register Air Purifier with app. See “How to Connect to Alexa” section.
Two red flashing WiFi LED Lights.
WiFi connection has been lost. If lost more than 1 hour, WiFi LED Light will turn off; Air Purifier will automatically reconnect when connection is available. Connection loss can be due to router power loss, password change, or loss of internet service provider.
Lost voice commands.
WiFi LED Light must be blue to accept remote commands. Press and release WiFi button to change LED Light to blue and to allow voice and app commands.
Error Codes on Display.
- E0: Please contact our Customer Service Department.
- FFF: Please contact our Customer Service Department.
The Clorox name and logo are trademarks of The Clorox Company and are used under license by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.
This warranty applies to products purchased and used in the U.S. and Canada. This is the only express warranty for this product and is in lieu of any other warranty or condition.
This product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of original purchase. During this period, your exclusive remedy is replacement of this product or any component found to be defective, at our option; however, you are responsible for all costs associated with out returning a product or component under this warranty to you. If the product or component is unavailable, we will replace with a similar one of equal or greater value.
This warranty does not cover glass, filters, wear from normal use, use not in conformity with the printed directions, or damage to the product resulting from accident, alteration, abuse, or misuse. This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser or gift recipient. Keep the original sales receipt, as proof of purchase is required to make a warranty claim. This warranty is void if the product is used for other than single-family household use or subjected to any voltage and waveform other than as specified on the rating label (e.g., 120 V ~ 60 Hz).
We exclude all claims for special, incidental, and consequential damages caused by breach of express or implied warranty. All liability is limited to the amount of the purchase price. Every implied warranty, including any statutory warranty or condition of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, is disclaimed except to the extent prohibited by law, in which case such warranty or condition is limited to the duration of this written warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other legal rights that vary depending on where you live. Some states or provinces do not allow limitations on implied warranties or special, incidental, or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitations may not apply to you.
To make warranty claim, do not return this appliance to the store. Please call 833-480-0692 or write The Clorox Company., Customer Service Department, 4421 Waterfront Dr., Glen Allen, VA 23060 or visit cloroxairpurifiers.com/customer-service in the U.S. For faster service, locate the model, type, and series numbers on your appliance.
Documents / Resources
|CLOROX 11010 Large Room True HEPA Air Purifier [pdf] Instruction Manual|
11010, Large Room True HEPA Air Purifier, 11010 Large Room True HEPA Air Purifier