CHAMPION SBT320 Portable Wireless Speaker
Read all instructions
Only charge with devices rated and marked with 5V to avoid damage to the speaker.
Do not open the speaker, try to repair the product yourself it voids the warranty and may damage the product. Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles. Battery life and number of charge cycles varies by use and settings. Never place the speaker close to high temperature heat sources.
- Model: SBT320
- Bluetooth: 4.2+EDR compliant
- Speaker: 052mm 30 5W”1
- Built-in rechargeable battery: Li-on, 3.7V, 800mAh
- Charging time: 1 .5 hours
- Playing time: 5 hours
- Input: 5.0V 500mA
- Product Size: 100•100•43mm
- Product Weight: 224g
- Range: Up to 1 Om IP67
- 1 x wireless speaker
- 1 x product manual
- 1 x Micro USB cable
PARTS AND FUNCTIONS
- Multi-function button: play/pause/answer call
- + The multi-function button: Long press to next song, short press to increase the volume.
- – The multi-function button: Long press to previous song, short press to decrease the volume.
- Power button: Long press to power on/off, short press to transfer the playing mode.
- USB charging hole
- AUX IN cable connection interface
- Microphone hole
- Charge / Bluetooth indicator
THE SPEAKER’S BATTERY
A built-in rechargeable battery powers the speaker.
Connect the supplied charging cable to the charge input and to a USB port on your computer or
a USB charger. The charging LED is ltt red during charging. The LED turns off when fully charged.
It is recommended to charge 10 minutes before power on if you 7 days unused, then you can
continue to use while charging.
NOTE: The SBT320 is NOT waterproof as long as the cables are connected. The STB320 can be permanent damaged if the speaker is exposed to any kind of fiquid when charging. The waterproof of SBT320 means that the speaker is not damaged by water splashes on the cover.
- Power on: Long press power on the speaker, then the Bluetooth indicator light is on and you can connect Bluetooth devices.
- Power off: Long press power on the speaker, and then Bluetooth indicator will tum off.
CONNECT THE SPEAKER
On your device search for Bluetooth devices. Select the speaker from the list. The speaker will
give an indication sound when the connection is successful. Only one Bluetooth device can be
connected at the same time. If you want to connect another device to the speaker, then first
disconnect the current one.
DISCONNECT THE SPEAKER
On your device, disconnect the Bluetooth connection with the speaker.
RECONNECT THE SPEAKER
Some Bluetooth devices support automatic reconnection, with those devices the speaker will
automatically reconnect. The speaker will not automatically reconnect on devices that does not
support automatic reconnection.
AUDIO CABLE CONNECTION
Power the speaker on. Connect a 3.5 mm audio cable to the speaker and your device. The speaker is now connected to your device.
THE MULTI-FUNCTION BUTTON’S FUNCTIONALITY
Play / pause / answer incoming call / end call= short press on the multifunction button.
CHANGE VOLUME AND SONG
When listening to music
- Increase volume: Short press on the”+” button.
- Decrease volume: Short press on the ” -” button.
- Previous song: Long press on the”-” button.
- Next song: Long press on the “+” button.
During a call
- Increase volume: Long press on the “+” button.
- Decrease volume: Long press on the”-” button.
- Connect your phone via Bluetooth, the speaker will play ringtones while a call coming.
- Short press the multifunction button to answer the call on the speaker, you can talk
to each other through the microphone hole, after call ended, it will continue to play music.
- Long press the multifunction button on the speaker to reject an incoming call.
- When you connect your phone, press twice in rapid multifunction button to call back
the last call by telephone.
- Tum on both speakers
- Press and hold the Play/Pause-button on one of the speakers for about 2 seconds until you hear a “beep”sound.
- Release Play/Pause button. It can take a few more seconds before speakers connect to each other.
- Go into the Bluetooth menu on your smartphone and pair the speakers with your phone
by selecting the speaker model number (it will only display 1 number which is both combined in to one).
Press and hold the multifunction button on one of the speakers for about 2 seconds until you hear a “beep”sound
NOTE: When speakers are previously paired with each other: If they do not automatically pair with each other when you tum them on, press and hold the muftifunction button on one of the speakers for about 2 seconds. It can take a few more seconds before the speakers connect to each other. If you are connected to both speakers without the 7WS connection between them,
then you have to disconnect from one of the speakers.
- the symbol indicates: The product is only suitable for the safe non-tropical climates.
- Note: Please use the same type or equivalent type of battery to replace if the battery is scrapped. Otherwise maybe explosion occurs.
- The lithium battery may be exposed such as fire or excessive heat.
FAULT AND MAINTENANCE
- Please check whether the multifunction indicator light flashes blue. Please power on your
speakers if the light isn’t on. Please charge the speaker if the light is still not on.
- Please turn off the other Bluetooth devices, if there are many Bluetooth devices surrounding. This may result in search diffculties.
- Restart wireless speaker on devices for Bluetooth search function.
The music player appears sound breaks
- View the distance between the player and the speaker has not been exceeced affective Bluetooth connection distance 8-12meters.
- Ensure there is not any obstacle between the play device and speakers.
- Check the playback device or whether the speaker is in a low power state.
The speaker does not turn on
Recharge your speaker.
The speaker does not turn off or does not respond
Reset your speaker.
There is no sound
- Adjust the volume.
- Make sure that your Bluetooth device is within range.
- Ensure there is no obstacles in the way that can block/disturb the signal.
- Check via the device’s Bluetooth connection if the speaker is connectec with the device.
There is poor sound quality
Move the device closer to the speaker or try removing obstacles between them.
Cannot connect the device with the speaker
Disconnect other connected devices and then try again. You can force a disconnection by moving out of Bluetooth range (10 m).
NOTES BEFORE USE
This product is designed with h.JII attention for safety perfom,ance. To ensure safe operation,
please follow the following rules:
- Place the speakers in a stable position avoid fall and cause damage or personal injury.
- Do not drop, disassemble, open, crush, bend, puncture, burn speaker.
- Do not close to any heat source (such as radiators, heating equipment, stoves, or other heat-generating equipment) where the use of speakers.
- Please send professional maintenance staff to repair tor any reason damage.
- Before wiping wtth a dry cloth to clean the speakers, set the power switch to the off position and unplug the power cord from the power outlet.
- Health considerations, please adjust the sound to a suitable level.
Champion I Makadamgatan 14 I 254 64 Helsingborg I Swecen
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!