CGoldenwall CNA403 Digital Precision Scale Electronic Balance
- DIMENSIONS: 195mm * 55mm * 260mm
- POWER: External power supply(AC110V),DC9V
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 5~35℃
- USE HUMIDITY: 50-85%
With a 0.1g accuracy resolution, this analytical electronic balance can measure weights ranging from 5 kg to 30 kg. It can perform tasks including peeling weight, self-correcting, remembering, counting, displaying errors, and more. Additionally, it has automated fault detection, an over-load alert, a sizable LCD digital display that is easy to read, and most importantly, quick accurate readings. The following content is the common problems and questions that our customers encountered before. Please read carefully before use. If any problem occurs during use, please CONTACT US FIRST. We promise we will help you solve them and give you a satisfied solution.
Notice: All of our scales has already been calibrated and are ready for use!
If the scale get inaccurate after some time of use, please calibrate it following the instructions. Scan the following QR code or enter the YouTube link to watch the instruction video about how to install the plate, how to count and calibrate.
Part 1 Under-plate Pan Installation
Ⅱ. Overview and Specification
- Overview This analytical electronic balance has the functions of peeling weight, self correcting, memory, counting, fault display and the like. And it features automatic fault detection, over-load alarm, a large easy-to-read digital display, and most importantly fast accurate readings. As the advantages of accurate weighing, fast stability, simple operation and complete function, and is suitable for rapidly determining the quality and quantity of objects in industry, agriculture, commerce, school, scientific research and other units.
- Button Function：
- PCS—”COUNT” key;
- TARE— “TARE” key
- UNIT—”Unit Conversion” key;
- CAL— “Calibration” key
- ZERO— “Zero” key
- Prepare for operation Place the balance on a stable, level table and adjust the leveling feet to make the level bubble in the circle(not necessarily in the center). Avoid vibrations, sunlight, strong airflow, and strong electromagnetic interference. Connect an external power supply or install a 9V battery. Press “ON/OFF” button to display 184.108.40.206.8.”,” maximum weighing value, “—“, “where” — “The display time depends on the stability of the sensor. Therefore, do not place the balance on the unstable worktable. Finally, the weighing mode “0 or 0.0 or 000” is displayed. If the “O” symbol in the upper left corner shines, the workplace is stable.
- Calibration Balance
- Place the balance on a stable, level table and avoid vibration, sunlight, airflow, and strong electromagnetic interference.
- Calibration process Hold down the “CAL calibration” button without holding any object on the weighing pan. After about 3 seconds, immediately release the message when “–CAL–” is displayed. Wait until the standard weight value is displayed. “, place the weight of the “standard weight value” that shines on the plate, display “—” waiting state, wait a moment, display “standard weight value”, take the weight, the display becomes “—” wait Status, wait, “0 or 0.0 or 0.00” is displayed and the calibration is completed. If the weighing after calibration is still inaccurate, repeat the calibration several times as described above.
- Calibration Video We have record a video how to calibrate of 5000g,0.01g balance for your reference, please kindly check it. Calibration Video: Scan code (1’30’’ in the video)
- Friendly remind: Please kindly make sure the balance steadily. Place the balance on a smooth and steady table and adjust balance through tightening four black screws at the button of the balance.
- After power-on stabilization or calibration, display weighing mode 0 or 0.0 or 0.00”.
- Set the weight on the Aweighing pan, which shows the weight of the item.
- Place the container on the weighing pan and the balance shows the quality of the container.
- After pressing the “TARE” TARE key, “0.0 or 0.00 or 0.000” is displayed, which means that it has been tared.
- Placed in the container, that shows the quality of the object.
- Balance Counting Operation
- Enter to set a single count object average state: Place the weighing container on the weighing pan and use the container. If you do not need to hold the container, press the “TARE” key to display “0 or 0.0 or 0.00”. Then press the “PCS count” key to display “10”. In the lower right corner, “g to PCS” is displayed, and then 10 objects to be counted are placed on the weighing pan, and then the “PCS count” key is pressed. The display changes to “—” wait state, and the display changes later. The averaging operation is done for “10”, and the balance can perform the counting operation.(In this operation, the zero point must be: “0 or 0.0 or 0.00”, the weight of a single count must be greater than the balance minimum readable, ie resolution)
- Balance Unit Conversion Operation Press “UNIT” unit conversion key. Each press can be displayed in turn, “CT (carat)”, “OZ (ounce)”, “LB” (pound), g, or Kg “(grams or kilograms), according to Users need to display different weighing units. The default value of the balance boot is “g” (grams).
- Overweight Alarm When the mass of the object is said to exceed (1+2%) of the value displayed on the display, the horizontal “—” sign indicates that the accumulative item exceeds the specified range, and the scale should be removed immediately, otherwise it will damage the balance.
- Before using it should be energized preheating.
- The tare weight and the weight of the object must not exceed the weighing range.
- If the weighing is not accurate, use standard weights to calibrate the balance.
- To remove the weighing pan from the balance, turn the weighing pan clockwise and remove it. Do not push the weighing pan upwards to avoid damaging the sensor.
- If there is an error message, please check the table.
- Product standard
- Product standard: Electronic GBT 26497-2001
Frequently Asked Questions
Please calibrate it according to the instruction.
Please check whether your under-plate is installed reversed. The incorrect installation will cause fluctuating reading.
This lab scale with range from 200g-3000g all has calibration weights except 5000g. Because the 5000g scale needs 2000g calibration weights, which is too heavy and might damage the scale during international shipment. If you need calibration weights, you can purchase on Amazon easily.
Take the 1000g scale for example, please choose the correct weights according to the scale display.
The following is one point calibration step:
Press and hold “CAL” until the scale displays “CAL”
Put the 500g calibration weights when the balance displays twinkles 500g.Remove the calibration after stabilization. If the scale displays “0.00”, it is finished.
(Friendly remind: Please kindly make sure that you place the balance on a smooth and steady table and adjust the four black screws at the button to make it stable.)
Please CONTACT US FIRST. We will free replace or resend them to you.
If it can’t return to ZERO before weighing, press TARE/ZERO button to return to zero. If it can’t return to ZERO after weighing. Please check whether it is overload and calibrate it following the instruction.
Start the scale and wait it until it displays 0.0 or 0.00 or 0.000.
Put the container on the weighing pan and press TARE button to subtract the container weight.
Tare finished and you can start weighing.
Yes, it is accurate.
A class of balance called an analytical balance (or chemical balance) is created to quantify tiny masses in the sub-milligram range.
Ultra-micro, micro, semi-micro, analytical, and precision balances are typical types of laboratory scales and balances. The smallest difference between two measured values that can be seen on the display is the readability of a balance.
Using chemicals on a laboratory scale refers to operations where the containers used for reactions, transfers, and other handling of substances are created such that one person may handle them quickly and safely.
Yes, it can be used to weigh coins.
The scale comes pre calibrated.