WPAS-10 Early Alert Bed Sensor Pad
Designs in Security / Healthcare / Communication
Limitado ang Rondish Company
Unit G & H, 4/F, Block 1, Kwai Tak Ind. Ctr,
15-33 Kwai Tak St., Kwai Chung, N.T.,
Early Alert Bed Sensor Pad (WPAS-10)
Mga Panudlo sa Gumagamit
Sensor Pad and Monitor Instructions
Select Pad Setting:
- Open the pocket to access the 3-way switch on the transmitter module. The default position is OFF
- “TX-only’ will activate Early-alert function only on the transmitter side of the sensor pad. Alarm goes off when a patient is sitting on the “TX” side edge of the sensor pad and about to leave their bed. The other side remains in a normal setting. Alarm goes off when the patient leaves their bed.
“Roth-sides” will enable Early-Alert function on both sides of the sensor pad.
Pad with Monitor:
- Press the ‘Program” button on the wireless monitor unit – you will hear a beeping from the monitor (NOTE: for Cord Free monitor press Program + Reset)
- Press and release the centre zone of sensor pad to add it into memory. You will see a visual and audible feedback from the monitor to confirm the signal was received
- Test that the sensor pad is working by pressing and releasing
Secure the Pad:
- Position the sensor pad across the bed beneath the hips of the patient The neck of the sensor pad should exit out the side of the bed.
- Optional clip sets are available to prevent pad movement. They loop through the eyelets as shown below
- They can be clipped to the bed from to hold the sensor pad in place.
Care & Maintenance Instructions:
- Use disinfectant wipes or antibacterial cleansers to clean the pad
- DO NOT immerse the sensor pad in any liquid
- DO NOT expose the sensor pad to high temperature sanitizers
- Always keep the sensor pad flat when in storage
- Operating temperature: 10°C∼40°C (50°F ∼ 104°F)
- Storage temperature: 0°C ∼ 50°C (32°F ∼ 122°F)
FCC & CE warning statements
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void your authority to operate the equipment. Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference in which case the user will be required to correct the interference at his own expense.
Ningsunud kini nga aparato sa bahin 15 sa Mga Patakaran sa FCC. Ang pagpaandar gipailalom sa mga mosunud nga duha nga mga kondisyon: (1) Ang kini nga aparato mahimong dili hinungdan sa makadaot nga pagpanghilabot, ug (2) kini nga aparato kinahanglan modawat bisan unsang nadawat nga pagpanghilabot, lakip na ang pagpanghilabot nga mahimong hinungdan sa dili gusto nga operasyon.
Mga pahayag sa pagkaladlad sa RF
- Kini nga Transmitter kinahanglan dili co-locate o naglihok kauban sa bisan unsang uban nga antenna o transmitter.
- This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure requirement set forth for an uncontrolled environment. End user must follow the specific operating instructions for
satisfying RF exposure compliance.
Hereby, Rondish Company Limited declares that the radio equipment type, WPAS-10 is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: www.rondish.com
RONDISH COMPANY LIMITED
Unit G/H, 4/F, Block 1, Kwai Tak Industrial Centre, 15-33 Kwai Tak St., Kwai Chung, N.T., Hong Kong.
Tel.: (852) 2541 6685 Fax: (852) 2541 7411 Email: [protektado sa email] Website: www.rondish.com
Mga Dokumento / Mga Kapanguhaan
|Rondish WPAS-10 Early Alert Bed Sensor Pad [pdf] Manwal sa Instruksyon|
WPAS-10, WPAS10, WNG-WPAS-10, WNGWPAS10, WPAS-10 Early Alert Bed Sensor Pad, WPAS-10, Early Alert Bed Sensor Pad