EHEIM 8000 Loop Pro Gravity Filter
Information on using the operating manual
- Before using the appliance for the first time, the operating manual must be read fully and understood.
- Consider the operating manual as part of the product and keep it in a safe and accessible location.
- Enclose this operating manual if passing the appliance on to a third party.
Pagsaysay sa simbolo
The following symbols and signal words are used in this operating manual.
Risk of serious personal injury or death from a general source of danger.
The danger of electric shock with the risk of serious personal injury or death.
Warning of serious personal injury or health hazard.
Note on the risk of material damage.
Hinumdomi nga adunay mapuslanon nga kasayuran ug mga tip.
Reference to a figure, in this case, reference to figure A You are prompted for an action.
The appliance and all parts included in the scope of delivery are intended for private use and must only be used:
- for cleaning garden ponds with and without fish
- in compliance with the technical data
The following limitations apply to the appliance:
- o not use for commercial or industrial purposes
- do not use in swimming ponds
Risks for persons and property can arise from this appliance if the appliance is improperly used or not used as intended or if the safety instructions are not heeded.
Alang sa imong kaluwas
- Do not let the appliance packaging and small parts get into the hands of children or people who are unaware of how to handle them, as hazards can arise (danger of suffocation!). Keep away from animals.
This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of expe-rience and knowledge, unless they are under the supervision of some-one responsible for their safety or have received instruction on usage of the appliance from said person. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Only for European markets:
This appliance can be used by children from the age of 8 and by per-sons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and/or knowledge if they are supervised and have been instructed in the safe use of the appliance and have understood the resulting dangers. Children must not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance must not be carried out by children unless they are supervised.
- The appliance is operated using the pump and UVC clarifier supplied. Heed the operating manual, especially the chapters concerning the safety, commissioning, operating and maintenance of these compo-nents!
- Before use, carry out a visual inspection to ensure that the appliance is undamaged.
- Do not use the appliance if it is not working properly or is damaged.
- Only carry out the work described in these instructions.
- Never make technical modifications to the appliance.
- Only use original spare parts and accessories for the appliance.
- When the UVC clarifier is fitted, the device’s safety distance from the water must be at least 2 m.
Removing the filter container cover (⌦A)
- Press in the lower part of both side locks with your fingers (⌦A1) and pull the upper part with your thumbs at the same time (⌦A1).
- Lift the filter container cover off the filter container (⌦A2).
- Remove all components from the filter container.
Fitting the backwash connecting piece (⌦B)
- Fit the flat seal ② onto to backwash connecting piece ①.
- Insert the backwash connecting piece from the inside through the opening in the filter container.
- Fasten the backwash connecting piece with the union nut ③.
- Insert the sealing washer ④ into the plug ⑤.
- Seal the backwash connecting piece with the plug.
Fitting the outlet funnel (⌦C)
- Check the correct fit of the seal ① in the outlet funnel ②.
- Slip the sealing ring ③ onto the outlet funnel.
- Insert the outlet funnel from the inside through the opening in the filter container.
- Fasten the outlet funnel with the union nut ④.
Fitting the UVC clarifier (⌦D/E)
- Slip the sealing washer ② onto the thread of the UVC clarifier.
- Insert the UVC clarifier through the opening in the filter container.
- Fasten the UVC clarifier with the union nut ①.
- Insert the screw ④ with the O-ring ⑤ from the inside through the hole in the mounting bracket of the UVC clarifier.
- Screw the UVC clarifier tight with the nut ⑦ and the washer ⑥.
Fitting the hose connecting piece (⌦F)
- Slide the union nut ③ onto the hose connecting piece ②.
- Insert the seal ① into the union nut.
- Screw the hose connecting piece onto the UVC clarifier with the union nut.
Inserting the filter (⌦G)
- Check that the seal ⑤ is correctly seated in the pre-filter tray ③.
- Insert the filter in the filter housing in the following order:
- Filter insert with filter foams
- Bio balls
Make sure that there are no bioballs on the outlet funnel (⌦E)!
- Prefilter tub
- Blue prefilter mat
- Seal the filter container with the filter container cover.
Installing the pump connection (⌦J)
- Connect the spiral hose of the pump to the hose connecting piece on the UVC clarifier.
We recommend fastening the hoses with hose clamps.
Connecting the outlet hose (optional)
If required, an outlet hose (Ø 2”) can be fitted onto the outlet funnel from the outside.
KADAOT! Kurat sa kuryente!
When the UVC clarifier is fitted, the device’s safety distance from the water must be at least 2 m.
Heed the operating manual for the UVC clarifier and the pump, especially the chapters on safety, commissioning and operation!
- Place the filter on the pond bank (⌦J).
- Place the pump on a solid surface as horizontal as possible in the pond so that the filter housing of the pump is covered by at least 20 cm of water. Pay attention to the maximum pond depth (see Technical data).
Switching on the pump and UVC clarifier
Insert the respective mains plug into the mains socket.
Attention: The pump starts immediately!
Switching off the pump and UVC clarifier
Remove the respective mains plug from the mains socket.
- KADAOT! Kurat sa kuryente!
Before all maintenance work, disconnect the mains plugs of the pump and the UVC clarifier.
Heed the operating manual for the UVC clarifier and the pump, especially the chapters on safety and maintenance.
- CAUTION! Material damage.
Do not use hard objects or aggressive cleaning agents for cleaning.
The following sections describe maintenance work necessary for optimum and fault-free operation. Regular maintenance prolongs the service life and assures the functionality of the through-flow filter over a long period.
Contamination indicator (⌦H)
The through-flow filter has a contamination indicator. Check the contamination indicator approximately every 4 weeks. To do so, proceed as follows:
- Take off the filter container cover (⌦A).
- Remove the prefilter tub from the filter container with the prefilter.
- Check whether the water level is at 50% or 75%. If the level of contamination is 75%, the through-flow filter must be cleaned.
For a correct indication of the degree of contamination, the pump must be switched on.
- Remove the mains plugs of the pump and the UVC clarifier.
- Take off the filter container cover (⌦A).
- Remove all filters from the housing (⌦G).
- Clean all filters under cold, running water.
- Clean the inside of the filter container with a water jet.
- Put the filters back in reverse order and close the filter container (⌦G).
Replacing the filter foams
Girekomenda nga pagmentinar
After every second or third cleaning, the filter foams must be replaced. In order to ensure the bacterio-logical functioning of the filter, only two foams at a time may be replaced at delayed intervals.
- Turn the receptacle ① of the filter foam ② to the right (⌦I➊).
- Pull the filter foam downwards, and out of the filter insert (⌦I➋).
- Remove the filter foam from the receptacle.
- Fit the new filter foam onto the receptacle.
- Install the filter foam again in reverse order.
KADAOT! Kurat sa kuryente!
Before clearing faults, remove the mains plug.
Fault Possible cause Remedy
- Filter capacity decreases Filters are soiled ▶ Clean the filter
- The pump is soiled ▶ Clean the filter housing of the pump (see pump operating manual)
Storing and overwintering
- Limpyohan ang gamit
- Store the appliance in a frost-proof place.
When disposing of the appliance, pay attention to the relevant statutory regulations.
The appliance may no longer be disposed of with the municipal or household waste. The appliance will be accepted free of charge at municipal collection points or recycling centres. The product packaging is made up of recyclable materials. Dispose of them in an environmentally responsible manner and take them for recycling.
- LOOPpro 6000 8000
- Type 5215
- Pump PLAY1500 FLOW2500
- UVC clarifier CLEARUVC-9 CLEARUVC-11
- Dimensions with UVC clarifier (L × W × H) 525 × 435 × 290 mm 525 × 435 × 380 mm
- Water outlet 2″
- Media temperature 4°C – 35°C
The technical data of the pump and the UVC clarifier are found in the associated operating manuals.
Mga Dokumento / Mga Kapanguhaan
|EHEIM 8000 Loop Pro Gravity Filter [pdf] Manwal sa Gumagamit|
8000 Loop Pro Gravity Filter, 8000, Loop Pro Gravity Filter