Wireless Mini Earbud Instruction Manual Model: S530
This manual will help you operate the wireless speaker. You should first familiarize yourself with the Bluetooth functionality of your cell phone or other devices before using the wireless speaker.
1. Please follow the rules depicted in this manual colsely to ensure your safty. Before using this wireless speaker, we would strongly encourage you to read through this user manual.
2. Be wary of any edges, uneven surfaces, metal parts, accessories and its packing so as to prevent any possible injury or damage.
3. Do not modify, repair of dismantle this wireless speaker. Doing so may result in fires, electric shocks, complete breakdown of this wireless speaker, etc. All of which, are not covered under warranty.
4. Do not use the wireless speaker in a hazardous location.
Pairing to cell phone or other device
To use your Bluetooth Earphone, you must first pair your earphone with a phone or a computer. Once your earphone is paired to a specific cell phone, they will remain paired and automatically recognize each other whenever they are within range.
Pairing to a phone and entertainment:
– Turn on your phone and ensure its Bluetooth function is activated
– Turn on the earphone and go to the pairing mode
– Search your Bluetooth devices on your phone by following the phone’s user manual for more information.
– After a few second the phone will list the “S530” as a discover device.
– Select it and follow your phone instruction to select this pairing.
– Your phone will confirm the pairing, and then press Yes/OK
– Finally, select to connect with the earphone from your phone.
Charge your Earphone
Connect the earphone to USB Charger with the cable included. Red color LED indicator is ON when charge. The red color LED indicator turns blue when full charged. Make sure that your earphone is fully charged for at least 3 hours before initial use.
You must select a qualified charger from a regular Manufacturer. You must charge the earphone if it has been not used for more than 1 month.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no
guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or
more of the following measures:
-Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
-Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
-Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.