PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
AND RETAIN FOR FUTURE USE
Remove the product from the box.
Remove any packaging from the product.
Please retain all packaging after you have checked and counted all the parts and the contents against the list.
Specs for products：
Bluetooth version + SPECS：Bluetooth V4.2
Charging voltage：DC5V 500mA
Charging time：About 1.5 hours
Temperature range：-40ºC to +85ºC
Play time：About 2 hours
Talk time：About 2 hours
Standby time：About 30 hours
Turning On of device: Long press Voice prompt “Power ON”.
Turning off of device：Long press Voice prompt “Power Off”.
1：First time pairing：Boot into pairing mode automatically，Voice prompt
“the Bluetooth device is ready to pair”. Equipment open Bluetooth
connection interface option “2BOOM-EBN (Energy)” clik connect. After the
success of the matching voice prompt “The Bluetooth device is connected
2：Re-pairing：Under off status long press about 2 second，red and
blue LED flash alternately.
3：For already connected device, Bluetooth headphone will automatically
back to connect. Headphones into the matching status again.
Get through: Short press
Hang up: In a call short press
Replay the last phone number: Double-click
Play/Pause Music: Short press
Volume control to up and down: Long press
Song switch to up and down : Short press
LED Light status：
1：Charging status —–Long bright red light, full charged red light was off.
2：Device on prompt—–Blue light on
3：Pairing status—–Red and blue LED flash alternately
5：Standby status—–Blue light flash
6：Already connected status—Long bright blue light
7：Play status—–Blue light bright 1 second and flash 1 time.
• Keep the unit away from heat sources, direct sunlight, humidity, water and any other liquids.
• Do not operate the unit if it has been exposed to water, moisture or any other liquids to prevent against electric shock, explosion and/or injury to yourself and damage to the unit.
• Do not use the unit if it has been dropped or damaged in any way.
• Repairs to electrical equipment should only be performed by a
qualified electrician. Improper repairs may place the user at serious risk.
• Do not use the unit with wet hands.
• Do not put objects into any of the openings.
• Keep the unit free from dust, lint etc.
• Do not use this unit for anything other than its intended use.
• Keep the unit out of reach of children.
• This product is not a toy.
• Do not use the handset at excessive volume levels, as damage to hearing may occur.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Caution: Any changes or modifications to this device not explicitly pproved by manufacturer could void your authority to operate this equipment This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received,
including interference that may cause undesired operation.
The device complies with RF specifications when the device used at 0mm
from your body.