CAT BOAT NSSLI11A Smart Cat Litter Box User Manual
Dear user, thank you for purchasing the Smart Cat Litter Box, we are committed to”Be With Pet”! Before using this product, please read all the instructions and warning tips in this manual and on the product, thank you for your understanding and cooperation, wish you a happy life!
Notes on use
- This product can only be operated in accordance with the guidelines described in this instruction. Do not take any operations other than this instruction to avoid causing equipment abnormalities.
- This appliance is not to be used by young pets under 6 months of age or weights less than 2kg. Children under the age of 8 are prohibited from operating the equipment, and children over the age of 8 should use it under the guidance of an adult.
- Please use the product indoor and do not place it in direct sunlight. Also it must be kept from fire sources.
- This product runs in low voltage, but leakage may still be caused by pets’ bite on wire. So please place the power cord properly to avoid accidental damage.
- Please keep this product horizontally to avoid leakage of cat litter, inaccurate weighing or other abnormal conditions of equipment.
- This product is forbidden to soak or soak in water.
- If you need to leave home for a long time for some reason, please make sure that there is sufficient cat litter in the warehouse and the drawer have been cleaned.
- When product failure happens, please first check against the troubleshooting table in this manual. If you’re unable to determine the bug, please contact customer service.
- Please use the original power cord, otherwise it may cause safety hazards.
- If the power cord or plug is damaged, please stop using it immediately and contact the after-sales customer service staff .
- Please ensure that the power cord is properly positioned so that it will not be damaged or crushed by stepping on it or tugging on it.
- Do not bend or wind the power cord to prevent overheating and damage.
- If you plan not to use the product for quite some time, please unplug the power cord.
- When unplugging the power, please hold the plug and pull it out, and it is forbidden to pull the power cord.
- Do not touch the plug or switch with wet hands to prevent electric shock.
- Do not disassemble, modify, or repair this product by yourself, otherwise it will be deemed as a waiver of all warranty and service rights.
After opening the product packaging, please confirm that the product is intact and that the accessories are complete by checking the picture below.
- Carrying handle
For easy handling and relocation.
- Infra-red module
Detects the presence of live animals at the door opening and inside the chamber.
- Waste collection box
For storing the faeces cleaned by the machine
Note: please use with the matching waste bag; please install the pressure ring correctly.
Back of the product
- Back cover of the device
When the machine is in standby/operation and the back cover is removed, the machine will be powered off immediately and will be automatically reset when the back cover is reattached.
- Power plug
Top surface of the product
- Product top
Note: It is not recommended to place heavy objects above 5kg (there is a risk of damage to the equipment).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE USE OF THE PRODUCT
Instructions for the main body
- When you first receive the equipment, please remove the drum (when taking it out, you need to lift the barrel up slightly) and remove all the packaging materials.
- Put the drum in (lift the drum slightly upwards) and close the back cover.
- Add the cat litter through the doorway.
- Pull out the litter tray, put on the litter bag, cover with the pressure ring and push it back into place.
- Turn on the power and start using
[Weighing and calibration]
Step 1: Power up the machine and wait for the reset to be completed.
Step 2: Add sand to the MAX line (please follow the standard strictly, otherwise the weighing accuracy will be affected).
Step 3: Execute the shovel, after the shovel is finished the weighing calibration is complete.
- When it is necessary to replace the litter with new litter, please follow these steps.
Step 1: Execute clearing mode, add litter to the bucket to the MAX line at the end of the run.
Step 2: Execute the scoop mode and weigh and calibrate to complete after the scoop is finished.
- To add litter when there is leftover litter, please execute the poop scooping mode directly after adding the litter, and weigh and calibrate after the scooping is finished.
Tutorial on how to network the device
For IOS users, search for “smartlife” in App Store. For Android users, search for “dipet Intelligence” in App Store. Please complete the network allocation process within 3 minutes.
Turn on the Bluetooth, open the app, and click ‘GotoAdd’ . Choose the device, enter your wifi password and click ‘Next’ . ( Only 2.4g is supported ) Waiting for the device to be connected and then you could control it through your mobile phone anywhere.
It is recommended that the drum be dismantled regularly for cleaning
Step 1: Perform a bin clean (failure to perform this operation risks damaging the equipment).
Step 2: Cut off the power supply.
Step 3: Open the back cover and remove the drum (lift the drum slightly upwards when removing it), close the back cover.
Step 4: Rinse the drum and wipe the drum until there is no residual water.
Step 5: Open the back cover and put the drum back on (lift the drum upwards slightly when putting it back on), close the back cover.
Step 6: Switch on the power and the unit will automatically reset.
|Weighing function||El||Weighing sensor anomaly|
|Infrared functions||E2||Infrared pyroelectric sensor
|E3||Infrared pyroelectric sensor
|Ophthalmic Sensing Function||E4||Bottom full receiving ophthalmic
sensing interface anomaly
|ES||Bottom receiving ophthalmic
|E6||Foreign body in the bottom
receiving photo eye
|Safety features||E9||Abnormal back cover safety
|Rotation Function||E10||Hall magnetic induction
|El 1||All Hall anomalies|
|El 2||Discharge Hall Anomaly|
|El 3||Reset Hall anomaly|
|Motor interface abnormalities/adapter ties/adapter abnormalities|
|/||El 5||Motor blocking|
AFTER SALES FEEDBACK FORM
|After sales information feedback form|
|Your name||Model number|
|Your phone number||Date of purchase|
|Your email||Purchase channel and shop|
|Your address||Feedback (fault code and fault name)|
PRODUCT WARRANTY CARD
Dear user, thank you for purchasing this product, please read the following warranty terms carefully before using this product.
- The warranty period of this product is: within one year from the date of purchase (subject to the valid proof of purchase), we will give free repair if there is a quality problem with the product itself.
- The following cases are not covered by the warranty.
- Any failure or defect caused by improper use of the environment or conditions. Any fault or defect caused by improper installation, misuse, non-authorised repair, force majeure events or other external causes.
- Any fault or defect arising from the use of third party accessories.
- That the product has exceeded the warranty period.
- Any other fault or defect not caused by the design, technical, manufacturing or quality of the product itself.
- Normal fading, wear and tear or depletion of the product in the course of use
- Failure to provide a valid proof of purchase.
- Communicate with the after-sales customer service in time to confirm whether the product is entitled to free warranty service.
- If the product sent back does not meet the terms of the valid warranty, our company will charge the corresponding repair costs.
- When sending the product back, please fill in the after-sales information feedback form and send it together.
Please take attention that changes or modification not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment complies with FCC/IC RSS-102 radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator & your body.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However. there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
NOTE: This device and its antenna(s) must not be co-located or operation in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter
Use camera or QR scanner to scan 1 Or Visit: https://catboat.afterserviceAlp
Documents / Resources
|CAT BOAT NSSLI11A Smart Cat Litter Box [pdf] User Manual|
NSSLI11A, 2A3SO-NSSLI11A, 2A3SONSSLI11A, NSSLI11A Smart Cat Litter Box, Smart Cat Litter Box, Litter Box, Box