CANYON MW-21 Wireless optical mouse
Inserting the Nano Receiver
Connection: wireless, 2.4 GHz
Number of buttons: 7
Min. / Max. Resolution: 800/1200/1600 DPI
Superior optical sensor “Blue LED”
The energy saving technology with deep sleep mode
User manual. Wireless optical mouse
|Wireless optical mouse
Batteries 2 pcs, AAA type
|Connect USB receiver to
computer, namely free USB port.
Disposal: Deposit used electronic devices, batteries and packaging materials to the special collection facilities.
Read carefully and follow all instructions before using this product.
- Do not expose the mouse to excessive moisture, water or dust. Do not install in rooms with high humidity and dust level.
- Do not expose the mouse to heat: do not place it close to heating appliances, and do not expose it to direct sun rays.
- The product shall be connected to the power supply source of the type indicated in the operation manual only.
- Clean the device with dry cloth only.
1) It is forbidden to dismantle the device. Attempt to repair this device is not recommended and leads to warranty waste.
2) For optimum performance the device with batteries shall be kept at the temperature 15 to 25 °. Too high / low temperature leads to reduction in capacity and service life of the battery. Excessive heating/cooling may cause temporary non-operability of the device.
3) Do not destroy batteries by burning, they may explode.
|Mouse does not work||1. Absence of signal from the transmitter installed in the USB port of the computer. Check the receiver, connecting it to another USB port.
1.1. Remove the device from the system and install it again.
Manufacturer: Asbisc Enterprises PLC, 43, Kolonakiou Street, Diamond Court 4103 Ayios Athanasios http://canyon.eu
If the above actions don’t help, please contact Canyon support team: http://canyon.eu/ask-your-question/
The warranty period starts from the day of the product purchase from Canyon authorized Seller. The date of purchase is the date specified on your sales receipt or on the waybill. During the warranty period, repair, replacement or refund for the purchase shall be performed at the discretion of Canyon. In order to obtain warranty service, the goods must be returned to the Seller at the place of purchase together with proof of purchase (receipt or bill of landing). 2 years warranty from the date of purchase by the consumer. The service life is 2 years.
Additional information about the use and warranty is available at https://canyon.eu/warranty-terms/
All other products names and trademarks are property of their respective owners