Ultra-slim wireless keyboard
Quick Guide v 1.0
Installing the keyboard batteries
Multimedia hot keys
For detailed information regarding warranty terms, please refer to: http://canyon.eu/warranty-terms/
Ultra-slim wireless keyboard
Mac OS layout
Connection: BT 5.1
Working distance up to 10 m (open space)
|Keys: “Scissor” type membrane
Number of keys: 104/105
15 multimedia functions
Auto power-saving mode
2 AAA batteries included
|Keyboard Batteries 2 pcs, AAА type User manual||Open the battery compartment. Insert AAА batteries into the keyboard. Led indicator will alert if the battery is low.|
Bluetooth Pairing: Mac / iPhone / iPad
- Install two AAA batteries and press FN and C keyboards keys simultaneously for 1-2 seconds until you see that the LED light is flashing blue.
- Make sure the Bluetooth is turned on at your Mac / iPhone / iPad
- The keyboard should be detected as “BK-10” Please select it and press to connect. The keyboard will be ready for use.
Use the FN key:
FN+ESC+F1-F15 can perform the same function as the downlink identification function (both for shortcut or function key modes)
|Brightness change in Mac build-in displayk||Volume Down|
|Cut (Cmd-X)||Volume Up|
|Paste (Cmd-V)||Print (Cmd-P)|
|Previous Track (Cmd-Left
|Zoom Out (Cmd- (minus))|
|Play/Pause (Spacebar)||Zoom In (Cmd=(equal))|
|Next track (Cmd-Right
|Rectangular screen area
Read carefully and follow all instructions before using this product.
- Do not expose the keyboard to excessive moisture, water or dust. Do not install in rooms with high humidity and dust level.
- Do not expose the keyboard to heat: do not place it close to heating appliances, and do not expose it to direct sun rays.
- The product shall be connected to the power supply source of the type indicated in the operation manual only.
- Never spray liquid detergents. Use only dry clothes for device cleaning.
It is forbidden to dismantle the device. Attempt to repair this device is not recommended and leads to cancellation of the warranty.
|1. The keyboard does not work properly||1.1 It is possible that one of the keys is “fused”. Keypad faults can be caused by a technological defect in the keyboard, as well as a from debris or water in the keyboard.
It`s not recommended to perform self-cleaning of the keyboard.
|2. Keyboard doesn`t work||2.1 Low battery power. To test, insert new batteries of the specified type.|
If the actions from the above list do not contribute to problem-solving, please contact the support team at Canyon:
The warranty period starts from the day of the product purchase from Canyon authorized Seller. The date of purchase is the date specified on your sales receipt or on the waybill. During the warranty period, repair, replacement, or refund for the purchase shall be performed at the discretion of Canyon. In order to obtain warranty service, the goods must be returned to the Seller at the place of purchase together with proof of purchase (receipt or bill of lading). 2 years warranty from the date of purchase by the consumer. The service life is 2 years. Additional information about the use and warranty is available at https://canyon.eu/warranty-terms/ Date of manufacture: (see at the package). Made in China.
Manufacturer: Asbisc Enterprises PLC, 43, Kolonakiou Street, Diamond Court 4103 Ayios Athanasios http://canyon.eu
All other products names and trademarks are property of their respective owners