IPL1102A01BN 1-Light Brushed Nickel Conall Pendant Light
NEED HELP? Call or Email us first
INSTRUCTIONS PERTAINING TO RISK OF FIRE OR INJURY TO PERSONS READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
TOOLS AND MATERIALS REQUIRED:
- TURN OFF ELECTRICAL POWER BEFORE STARTING INSTALLATION OF LIGHT FIXTURE.
- THIS PRODUCT MUST BE INSTALLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE INSTALLATION CODE BY A PERSON FAMILIAR WITH THE CONSTRUCTION AND OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT AND THE HAZARDS INVOLVED.
- CONNECT THE GROUND WIRES (BARE COPPER OR GREEN) FROM YOUR FIXTURE TO THE GROUND WIRE (BARE COPPER OR GREEN) OR GROUND SCREW IN THE ELECTRICAL BOX.
- TO CLEAN THE FIXTURE, TURN OFF THE POWER, WAIT FOR IT TO COOL, AND WIPE THE FIXTURE WITH A CLEAN, SOFT CLOTH. NOTE: Product may not look exactly as shown in figures.
1. Install the length of rod that is
required by threading wire
through the rod and screwing it to
the fixture. Install swivel to the rod,
ensuring that the sleeve is at the
2. Loosen “B”. Adjust stud to
desired length and lock in place
3. Mount the mounting bracket
to electrical box using electrical
box screws (not included). Make
sure the studs on the mounting
bracket are facing out from the
4. Connect the ground wires (bare copper or green) from your fixture to the ground wire (bare copper or green) or ground screw in the electrical box. Connect the black wire (or wire with marking) from the fixture to the black wire in the electrical box and connect the white wire from the fixture to the white wire in the electrical box.
5. Once connections of wires are completed, carefully tuck wires and wire nuts into the electrical box making sure no bare wire (on the black and white) is visible at the wire nuts.
6. Position fixture over studs on mounting bracket assembly. Secure fixture in place with star washers and cap nuts.
7. Remove spinner nut from socket. Position the glass on lamp and secure with spinner nut.
8. Install specified bulb type and
wattage (not included).
Tel: (613) 342-5424, Fax: (800) 263-4598
Documents / Resources
|CANARMNA IPL1102A01BN 1-Light Brushed Nickel Conall Pendant Light [pdf] Instruction Manual|
IPL1102A01BN, 1-Light Brushed Nickel Conall Pendant Light, Nickel Conall Pendant Light, Conall Pendant Light, IPL1102A01BN, Pendant Light