BY-OP-CP-502-WT Wireless Charger Module Charging System
lx Qi Compatible Wireless Charger
lx 3ft USB Type-C Charge Cable
lx User Manual
Please keep this manual for future reference.
Using the included USB Type-C cable, connect to an SV/3A USB wall charger (sold separately) to enable wireless charging. The LED will glow red when it is connected successfully.
Confirm that your device has a built-in Qi receiver or insert a Qi wireless receiver before charging.
Place your Qi-enabled device in the center of the charging pad. The LED light will glow blue when it is charging. When the device is fully charged the LED will glow red.
MODULAR CHARGING SYSTEM
Collect up to 3 Modular Bases to create one Charging Station!
All of the connected bases combined can be powered by a single AC outlet. Link together any or all of the bases to suit your needs, or use each component individually.
Available Modular Bases to choose from:
- Qi Compatible SW Wireless Charger
- 4A Charging Station with two Charging Ports
- Airpod Wireless Charger (2nd Gen. & Pro)
Use 1, 2, or 3 total Modular Bases at the same time for a combined set, but each must be a different Modular Base. For example, styles A + B + C can be combined together to make one Charging Station, but not A + A + B. No more than 3 unique bases can be used at one time.
Scan the QR Code for a video tutorial https://qrco.de/bbaGLQ
To properly and safely power your Modular Charging Station, it is recommended to use at least one 3 ft 3A USB Type-C Charge Cable (included) PLUS one minimum 5V/3A wall charger (not included, sold separately) when using two or more Modular Bases together.
The wireless charger is compatible with all devices that support Qi-compatible wireless charging.
- No more than 3 unique bases can be used at one time. Use of duplicate or more than 3 bases simultaneously can cause damage to the charging system.
- Do not place any metallic items on the surface of the product.
- If a non-Qi wireless charging compatible device is used, the charger may overheat.
- Disable vibration features while charging to ensure vibration does not move the device and lose charge.
- Multiple Qi-enabled devices cannot be charged at the same
- Do not use this unit for anything other than its intended use.
- Do not puncture, throw, drop, bend, or modify this product.
- Do not throw this product into fire or water.
- Do not expose this product to corrosive liquids such as salt water
- Do not operate the unit if it has been wet or moist to prevent electric shock and/or injury to yourself and damage to the unit.
- Do not allow children to play with this product as it is not a toy, and may present a choking hazard.
- Avoid leaving your device in direct sunlight, such as on the dashboard, console, or seat of a vehicle.
- Do not leave your device, or use your device, in any area where the temperature is likely to drop below 32°F, or may exceed 140°F, such as inside a closed vehicle on a hot day.
- Repairs to electrical equipment should only be performed by a qualified electrician. Improper repairs may place the user and device at serious risk.
- To avoid damage to the charging case, please only use a USB SV/3A or higher charger.
FCC ID: 2AHN6-0PCP502
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to w
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Caution: Any changes or modifications not expressly approved could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20cm between the radiator & your body.
Input: U513 Type-C 5V/3A
Charge Output: 5V/1A
Transmission Power: 5W
Charging Efficiency: s60%
Charging Distance: s6mm
Made in Vietnam
Bytech NY INC. warrants this product to be materially free from defects and workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of 12 months from the original purchase date. Bytech responsibility with regard to this limited warranty shall be limited solely to repair or replacement at its option, of any product which fails during normal consumer use. This warranty does not extend to damage or failure which results from misuse, neglect, accident, alteration, abuse, improper installation or maintenance. At any time during the 12 months period following the purchase, if the product fails due to defects in material or workmanship, return the defective product (with freight prepaid) with proof of purchase.
Bytech NY Inc
2585 West 13street
Brooklyn NY 11223
©2020 BYTECH NY INC.
*All trademarks and copyrights are the property of the respective companies.
Documents / Resources
|BYTECH BY-OP-CP-502-WT Wireless Charger Moduler Charging System [pdf] Instruction Manual|
OPCP502, 2AHN6-OPCP502, 2AHN6OPCP502, BY-OP-CP-502-WT Wireless Charger Moduler Charging System, BY-OP-CP-502-WT, Wireless Charger Moduler Charging System