BOSS MC420B Bluetooth 3″ (76mm) Weather Rated Speaker and Amplifier System
Congratulations on your purchase of a BOSS Audio Systems amplified speaker system. It has been designed 1 engineered and manufactured to bring you the highest level of perf ormance and quality, for years of listening pleasure. Thank you for making BOSS AUDIO SYSTEMS your choice for entertainment!
- Aux-In (3.5mm)
- Speaker Clamp Mounts
- Weatherproof Volume Control
- High-Impact, High-Temperature Speaker Enclosures
- Weatherproof Speakers
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- Be sure to run the wiring securely and far away from any moving components.
- Connecting the power cable to the power source: You will need to connect the 12V red wire to a (fused? .5A) switched power source.
- Use the 3.5mm stereo jack to connect to your entertainment source (MP3 player, etc).
- Use your player device and wired remote volume controller to control your level of loudness.
Power Supply Connection
Option A: Connected to Battery through a 12 VDC SPDT Relay (Single Pole Double Throw) NOT INCLUDED, SOLD SEPARATELY.
Option B: Connected to Battery through a Waterproof Switch (250V AC/6A) NOT INCLUDED, SOLD SEPARATELY.
Option A (Relay)
Option B (Switch)
- Screw the clamps to the bottom of the speakers.
- Find safe, ideal mounting location and fit the clamps over the chosen mounting bars. Remember to attach the supplied rubber shims to ﬁll the gap for secure clamping and abrasion prevention.
- Fasten the mounting screws after you review the safety of the mounting location.
Documents / Resources
|BOSS MC420B Bluetooth 3" (76mm) Weather Rated Speaker and Amplifier System [pdf] User Manual|
MC420B, Bluetooth 3 76mm Weather Rated Speaker and Amplifier System