BOSCH MFZ4050 Styline, HomeProfessional User Manual
- Read this instruction manual carefully.
- Observe the instructions for the main unit.
Only use the accessories:
- with a hand mixer MFQM….
- for applications described in these instructions.
- Never touch the edges of the blades with bare hands.
- Care should be taken when handling sharp blades, emptying the container and during cleaning.
- Only attach and remove accessories once the drive has stopped and the appliance has been unplugged.
- Only use the accessories once fully assembled.
- Be careful when processing hot food.
- Leave boiling food to cool down to at least 70 °C before processing.
Avoiding material damage
- Never use the universal cutter container in the microwave or oven.
- Never immerse the gear attachment in liquids and never clean under running water or in the dishwasher.
- Universal blade
- Gear attachment for the universal cutter
¹ Depending on the model
Note: If an item is not included in the scope of supply, it can be ordered from customer service.
The universal cutter is suitable for cutting up food, e.g. meat, hard cheese, onions, garlic, fruit, vegetables, herbs, nuts or almonds.
- Remove hard pieces of food before processing, e.g. gristle, bones, sinews or stones from stone fruit.
- The universal cutter is not suitable for cutting up very hard food, e.g. coffee beans, nutmegs, radishes or frozen food, e.g. fruit or ice cubes.
Using the universal cutter
Fig. 2 – 13
Always observe the maximum quantities and processing times in the table.
Honey cake with apples
- 120 g forest honey (5 °C)
- 20 g apple, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- Place the ingredients in the universal cutter and mix for 3 seconds at setting M.
- 100 g forest honey (5 °C)
- 20 g apple, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- Place the ingredients in the universal cutter and mix for 2 seconds at setting M.
- 3 eggs
- 60 g butter
- 100 g plain white flour
- 60 g ground walnuts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 apple
- Separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff.
- Beat the egg yolk with the sugar until light and fluffy. Add the soft butter and the prepared honey-apple mixture.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a separate bowl, add to the moist ingredients and stir in.
- Carefully fold in the beaten egg whites with a spatula.
- Line a rectangular loaf tin (35 x 11 cm) with greaseproof paper and add the prepared cake mixture.
- Peel the apple, cut into slices and arrange on the cake.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C and bake the cake for 30 minutes.
Overview of cleaning
Clean the individual parts as indicated in the table.
Thank you for buying a Bosch Home Appliance!
Register your new device on MyBosch now and profit directly from:
- Expert tips & tricks for your appliance
- Warranty extension options
- Discounts for accessories & spare-parts
- Digital manual and all appliance data at hand
- Easy access to Bosch Home Appliances Service
Free and easy registration – also on mobile phones: www.bosch-home.com/welcome
Looking for help?
You’ll find it here.
Official WeChat account of Bosch Home Appliances
Expert advice for your Bosch home appliances, help with problems or a repair from Bosch experts.
Find out everything about the many ways Bosch can support you: www.bosch-home.com/service
Contact data of all countries are listed in the attached service directory.
BSH Hausgeräte GmbH
81739 München, GERMANY
General Distributor: BSH Home Appliances (China) Co., Ltd.
address: Building 3, No. 18, Qingjiang South Road, Gulou District, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Customer Service Hotline: 400 885 5888
Customer Service Email:
Documents / Resources