AR0 4 Jar Mixer Grinder User Manual
HAMG750W21 / HAMG750W22
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS APPLIANCE
Congratulations on your purchase of BOROSIL ARO 4 JAR MIXER GRINDER!
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed including the following:
Read all instructions before using the product.
- Use only230V. SOHz AC power supply.
- The mixer grinder is for household use only. Do not use outdoor or for commercial purposes.
- Do not operate the appliance if it has malfunctioned or has been damaged in any manner. Never try to repair the product by yourself. Contact Borosil Limited for examination and repair.
- Do not let power cord hang over the edge of the table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
- This appliance is not intended for usage by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities. or lack of experience and knowledge, unless under supervision or given instructions concerning the usage of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Before using. place the appliance on an even, stable surface: operate according to the instructions given.
- Keep the mixer grinder at least 6″ (150 mm) away from the walls for proper ventilation.
- Do not place the mixer grinder on a wet surface.
- Sufficient space should be available around the mixer grinder for keeping the various items and ingredients required.
- Always ensure that speed selector is at OFF position before fixing accessories.
- Never try to touch the moving parts or blades of the mixer grinder while in operation.
- The blades are sharp and should be handled very carefully. Wash them under running water and do not rub them by hand.
- Never operate the mixer grinder without the jar lid or dome in place.
- Always make sure the jar has been locked in the slot before operating.
- Never operate the mixer grinder without any load in the jar.
- Handle the jar and the main unit with care.
- Always unplug the appliance before reaching in to the jar with your fingers or an object eg. spatula.
- Do not operate the appliance for other than its intended use.
DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCT
|1. Jar lids |
2.1.5 L SS blending jar
3. Dome lid stopper
4. 1.0 L wet/dry grinding jar
5.400 ml chutney jar
6. Liquidizing blade for blending jar
7. Multi purpose blade for wet/dry grinding jar
|8. Chutney grinding blade |
9. Motor unit
10. Switch knob
11. Over load protector
12. Spatula/tool to remove blade from large & medium jars
13. 1.5 L juicing jar
14. Fruit filter for juice extraction
Specifications : 750W, 230V – 50Hz
Rating :30 minutes (approx)
Speed (RPM): 20000 (approx)
- 3 position rotary switch : By turning the switch clockwise you can select the desired speed.
- Pulse function : Turn the switch knob anti clockwise from the OFF position to use the pulse function
- Always turn the switch to the OFF position before storing the appliance for next use, to avoid accidents.
- Do not operate continuously for more than 3 minutes.
HOW T O USE
The stainless steel blending jar (refer fig 2)15 is commonly used for liquidizing & blending purposes. It can be used for preparing shakes, purees etc.
- Put all ingredients to be liquidized or blended in the jar
- Put & lock the jar lid in place
- Do not use a bigger size of ice pieces while blending or liquidizing to avoid damage of blade & jar.
NOTE JAR CAPACITY: 13L MAX. USABLE CAPACITY: 600 ML
- Do not use the Jar for dry grinding
- Always make sure that the jar lids are locked properly before processing.
The chutney jar (refer figure 3) is used for for small quantity grinding such as green chutney, red chilli, coconut chutney, pepper etc
NOTE JAR CAPACITY: 400 ML MAX. USABLE CAPACITY: 160 ML
- Always ensure proper fixing of the jar lid. Keep a hand on the jar lid while on operation.
DRY/WET GRINDING JAR
The dry/wet grinding jar (refer figure 4) is used for grinding items like garam masala, wet masala, idly batter etc.
- Use small pieces of ingredients for grinding.
- Add water as per requirement, in case of wet grinding.
- Put the Jar lid on the top of the jar & lock it by using lid dips
- Grind at ‘MED” Speed for 15-30 seconds and then move to ‘HIGH’ speed.
NOTE JAR CAPACITY: 1.2L MAX. USABLE CAPACITY: 480 ML
- Always ensure proper fixing of jar. Make sure the Jar Lid locking dips are properly adjusted.
- Always move gradually from lower speed to higher speed.
- During grinding process, the jar might get heated up due to friction. Do not panic, this is normal.
- The 1.5L polycarbonate juicing jar (refer fir 5) commonly used for juice extraction
- Put all ingredients as desired
- Put the jar lid in place
NOTE: JAR CAPACITY 1.51. MAX. USABLE CAPACITY 600 ML
- Do not use the jar for dry grinctog
- Always use the fruit filter while using this jar for optimum juicing
OVERLOAD PROTECTION (OLP)
- The overload protector (OLP) is designed to protect the motor from burning.
- In case of an overload the blade of the jar stops rotating and the motor gets jammed and starts heating up. The OLP trips off and the motor stops automatically.
- Turn the knob to off position and remove the jar.
- Let the motor cool down for a couple of minutes and then reset the OLP by pressing the red button situated at the bottom of the body.
- If you have to reset the OLP again and again, by reducing the quantity in the jar.
USE & CARE / PRECAUTION
- Before starting the mixer grinder for the first time or after a long period of nonusage, rotate the motor shaft with hand to ensure that it turns freely and smoothly. Make sure the unit is not connected to the electric supply source.
- Similarly, rotate the jar coupler to ensure the blade turns freely and smoothly as well.
- Insert the jar collar into the motor body and twist it to lock it in the slot
- Now plug in the power cord and the juicer mixer grinder is ready for use.
- Do not use your mixer grinder without load and make sure the jar lid is in place before operating the appliance.
- Do not operate the mixer grinder unless the attachments are locked into position.
- Do not burden motor with loads heavier than what is recommended.
- The body of the mixer grinder or the supply cord should never be immersed in water while operating or deaning.
- Never pull the cord to take out the plug from the socket. Grip the plug and pull out of the socket after duly switching off the power supply.
- Always remove the plug from the power supply before cleaning, while emptying or when not in use.
- Store the appliance in a dean and dry place.
Note : Flat lid and Chutney lid of the jars must be held by hand during the operation.
- When using for dry grinding, fill the jar up to the level of the blades.
- When using for wet grinding and blending, you can fill jars up to 2.5 cm from top of jar.
- When using the blending jar for ice crushing place 6 ice cubes or approximately 2 cups of ice at a time.
- Cut all firm fruits and vegetables into pieces no larger than 1.8 cm(1/2 inch) to 2.5 cm (1 inch). Cut all kinds of cheese into pieces no larger than 1.8 cm (1/2 inch). Caution: Operate only with lids in place.
GENERAL CLEANING AND CARE FOR THE MIXER GRINDER
- The deaning of the mixer grinder and jars are very necessary for maintaining smooth operation of the mixer grinder and to maintain proper hygiene.
- After you have used the mixer grinder, use lukewarm water to remove leftover material from the jars and then rinse under running water.
- In order to clean the blades thoroughly, remove the blades by using the spatula (refer figure 7) to loosen the screw by twisting the dome nut on the blade clockwise, while holding the coupler from under the jar.
- When removing the blade please keep the washer safely for fitting again.
- The jars can be cleaned by using regular dishwashing soap.
- After throughly rinsing the soap, dean the jars with a dry doth.
- Never store the jars with the lids fitted. This results in problem of odour in jars. For deaning the body of the mixer grinder, use a soft wet cloth.
- Do not use any detergent/soap solution on the main body.
- Clean the body with a dry cloth before storage for next use.
- Never immerse the motor in the water for cleaning.
You can help protect the environment! Please remember to respect the local regulations: Hand in the non-working electrical equipment to an appropriate waste disposal center.
|SI. ||Type of Jar ||Capacity ||Wet |
|1 ||Liquidizing/wet grinding jar ||1.75L ||0.7L ||NA ||NA |
|2 ||Liquidizing/wet grinding jar ||1.50L ||0.6L ||NA ||NA |
|3 ||Liquidizing/wet grinding jar ||1.25L ||0.5L ||NA ||NA |
|4 ||Liquidizing/wet grinding jar ||1.00L ||0.4L ||NA ||NA |
|5 ||Dry grinding jar ||1.25L ||NA ||0.6L ||NA |
|6 ||Dry grinding jar ||1.0L ||NA ||0.5L ||NA |
|7 ||Dry grinding jar ||0.8L ||NA ||0.4L ||NA |
|8 ||Dry grinding jar ||0.6L ||NA ||0.5L ||NA |
|9 ||Chutney grinding jar ||0.4L ||NA ||NA ||0.2L |
|10 ||Chutney grinding jar ||0.5L ||NA ||NA ||0.25L |
|11 ||Chutney grinding jar ||0.3L ||NA ||NA ||0.15L |
|SI. ||Recipe ||Quantity ||Time |
|1 ||Urad Daal ||For 1.5L & above jar capacities: 200g + 450m1 water soaked for 12 hrs. As and when needed 90m1. water can be added. For 1.25L & lesser capacity: 166g + 375m1 water soaked for 12h hrs. As and when needed 75m1. water can be added. ||3 min. |
|2 ||Parbolied Rice ||For 1.5L & above jar capacities: 200g + 225m1 water soaked for 12 hrs. As and when needed 45m1. water can be added. For 1.25L & lesser jar capacities: 166g + 188m1 water soaked for 12h hrs. As and when needed 38m1. water can be added. ||3 min. |
|3 ||Turmeric / Coffee ||For 1.25L & above jar capacities: 300g of assorted spices roasted and cooled. For 1.0L & lesser jar capacities: 250 of assorted spices roasted and cooled. ||3 min. |
|4 ||Wet Masala ||For 0.3L, 0.4L & 0.5L: 100g onion + 60g tomato ||2 min. |
|5 ||Ginger garlic paste ||For 0.3L, 0.4L & 0.5L: 80g ginger + 80g garlic ||2 min. |
|6 ||Banana Shake ||For 1.75L : 4 Pcs Banana + 50g Ice-cream (optional) + 700m1 milk (sugar as per taste) For 1.5L & lesser jar capacities: 3 Pcs Banana + 50g Ice-cream (Optional + 500m1 milk (sugar as per taste) ||3 min. |
|7 ||Tomato Puree ||For 1.75L: 350g medium sized tomatoes cut in 4pieces. For 1.5L & lesser jar capacities: 250g medium sized tomatoes cut in 4 pieces. ||2 min. |
|8 ||Lassi ||For 1.75L: 400g curd+salt/sugar (as per taste) |
For 1.5L & lesser jar capacities: 300g curd + salt/sugar (as per taste)
|1 min. |
For initial any of the above operation used speed ‘I’ & speed ‘II’ for 15 seconds, thereafter use speed ‘III’ till you finish grinding Remove the plug from the socket after use. NOTE – This being common chart. Jar capacities to be referred as per model
Recommended quantities for juicing with fruit filter
|Fruit ||Quantity |
|Tomatoes (cut fruits into small pieces and begin juicing after adding 50 ml of water) ||250g |
|Grapes ||250g |
|Watermelon/sweet lime/orange/(cut into small pieces) ||250g |
Recommended quantities for juicing with fruit filter
|No. ||Fruits ||Quantity |
|1 ||Apples ||2.0Kg |
|2 ||Pineapples ||1.5Kg |
|3 ||Carrots ||1.5Kg |
|4 ||Sweet lime ||1.0Kg |
Following fruits such as Mangoes, Papaya, Chikoo and similar should not be in the centrifugal juicer. These fruits are recommended to be blended in the blender jar with the addition of water/milk.Note: This is a common chart. The juicing function is available in select models.
- The above-listed quantities of fruits can be juiced without in-between cleaning of the appliance.
WARRANTY FOR REPAIR AND SALES
This product comes with a warranty of Two Years on the product from the date of purchase as specified on the Warranty Card. This is against all defective material or workmanship. In the event of a defect, Borosil Limited at its sole choice, will either repair or replace this product or any component of the product found to be defective free of cost through any Borosil Authorized Service Center or at customer’s place or with the dealer from whom it has been purchased during the warranty period. For any information or problem, contact Borosil Customer Care Toll-free no. 1800 120 8499 / 1800 224 550 or email us at customercareeborosil.com or contact your local dealer or Borosil Authorized Service Centre and provide information about the defect with the model number and the serial number of the product.
The warranty is not valid in case:
- The product is not used according to user manual.
- Defects caused by improper or reckless use.
- Repairs done by persons other than Borosil Authorized Service Centre.
- Modifications of any nature made in the product.
- Tampered serial number and incomplete warranty card after purchase.
- Product if used for commercial purpose (i.e. other than domestic use)
- Usage of parts not recommended by Borosil or those made by other manufacturers.
- The model no. on the invoice is different from the product to be repaired
- Borosil is not responsible for accidents arising due to the use of accessories not designed for the utilization with this product.
- If the defects are caused by fire, flood and the other act of god.
- If the defects are caused by use of incorrect current or voltage or faulty electric power supply.
- All consumables and parts susceptible to normal wear & tear are not covered under warranty.
- This warranty does not cover damage or injury caused by accident, mishandling, misuse or normal wear and tear or for loss of injury, directly or indirectly arising out of use of this product. The decision of the company in this regard shall be final.
- If the product is used with any type of adapter or connector.
- If the product is used in locations with different electrical specifications.
THIS CARD IS VALID ONLY IF IT IS FILLED IN COMPLETELY, SIGNED, AND STAMPED BY THE DEALER ON THE DATE OF PURCHASE
MODEL CODE HAMG750W21 / HAMG750W22 SERIAL NO ……..
CUSTOMERS NAME -………. ADDRESS PHONE NO. RESIDENCE: …………….OFFICE
DATE OF PURCHASE & BILL NO …………………DEALER NAME & SIGN ……………………. CUSTOMERS SIGNATURE …………….
CORPORATE OFFICE :
1101, Crescenzo, G-Block, Opp. MCA Club,
Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400 051. Maharashtra.
Tel: 022 6740 6300 I Fax: 022 6740 6514
CIN NO: U36100MH2010PLC292722
SALES OFFICE :
Kanakia Zillion, B-Wing, Unit No. 306, L.B.S. Morg, Next to Kurla Bus Depot, Kurla (W), Mumbai – 400 070.
Tel.: 022 6740 6400
Fax: 022 6740 6444
19/90, P-Block, Connaught Place (Madras Hotel Block), New Delhi -110 001. Tel.: 011 2334 3897 / 2374 2136 Fax: 011 2374 6689
New No. 20, (Old No. 9) 1st Floor, Brohadammal Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600 034.
Tel.: 044 2822 6012 / 2822 6013
Fax: 044 2822 6014
Dabriwala House, 4th Floor, 10 Middleton Row, Kolkata – 700 071.
Tel.: 033 2229 9166 /2249 5574
Fax: 033 2226 2045
Now shop India’s most trusted brand online at www.myborosil.com.
Follow us on Borosil And You
Documents / Resources