BOOMPODS ZERO Bluetooth Speaker
IN THE BOX
- Model No ZERO
- Type Bluetooth speaker
- Colors black/black, black/red, grey/ice blue. grey/white
- Compatibility Classic BLUETOOTH devices with Bluetooth 5
- Warranty 12 months
- IPX Rating IPX 6
- Play Time 4H-5 70% volume
- Features play/pause, TWS, Selfie control, wireless charge, type c charge, V+ V-, CALL
- Cables USBA to C type charge cable
- Battery 3.7vdc 250mah
- DRIVER: 4R 3W, 30mm
- Charge time 1.5H
- frequency range 20-20Khz
- Microphone Type ECM microphone
- Sensitivity 42db+/-3db
- Microphone frequency range 20hz-20khz
- Operating temperature -20C- 60C
- Bluetooth Bluetooth 5.0
- Press and hold for 2 seconds: Power on
- Press and hold for 4 seconds: Power off
- Click the Selfie function when the Camera is on.
- Double dlicks Play/ Pause
- Triple Click Volume up
- Press and hold for 1.5s: Volume down
- Click Pick up phone/ hung up call
- Double dick Refuse call
- Reset (when the speaker is dead) : Press and hold for 8-10 seconds
- Two dual pairings the other one. : Each one is in pairing mode, it will search for
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: 1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and 2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void your authority to operate the equipment. The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement, the device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Documents / Resources