PHYTHM60 Bluetooth Speaker
In the Box
|1||Long press (2s):
Short press 3 times:
|2|| Short press:
Long press 2s:
|TWS connection, TWS disconnection
|3||Rotate:||Volume + Volume –|
Long press 2s:
|Switch LED mode
Turn off the LED light
|5|| Short tap 1 time:
Short tap 3 times:
Short tap 2 times:
Long tap 2s:
Long tap 4s:
|Pause/play/Pick up/hang up the call
Next track/phone call private
Reject the call
Switch EQ mode
How to Connect
Switch ON: blue LED indicator will flash, Choose “Rhythm 60” from your device menu, and Wait until you hear the voice prompt “Connected”, You are now connected, and the Blue LED indicator will now stay on.
Pull the waterproof cover-up from the bottom (gently) to access the AUX port, AUX will play automatically once the AUX cable is inserted. Note that LED Indicator will turn
Pull the waterproof cover-up from the bottom (gently) to access the USB port, you can use this as emergency power to your phone or other USB chargeable devices.
10 Different LED lights, Short press ” ” once to change modes, Mode 1 defaults when you power on each time. you can press and hold to switch off lights.
3 Equalizer settings: bass boost, vocal boost, and Boompods Studio are available, to change: Long press indicator area until you hear the setting Vocal prompt, note that Boompods studio defaults when you power on.
Gently remove the waterproof cover only until USB-C charging port is exposed. (Please make sure after charging this is securely fixed back in place to avoid water and debris, this could void the warranty) Use supplied USB-C Charging Cable. Use an output source 5V/2A (or above). Charge when you hear the “Battery Low” prompt or the LED indicator flashes RED. Red LED will be on while charging and switch off when fully charged.
Speaker will power off automatically to save the battery when nothing is connected after 10 minutes.
|Product Name||I Rhythm 60|
|1 Battery Capacity||7200mAh|
|playing Time||8-10 hours(50% Volume)|
|Talking Time||7-8 hours|
|Charging Time||4 hours|
|Charging Current||1 5V 2A|
|IUSB-A output||5V 1.5A(Support U-disk)|
|Speaker Unit||Mid-Low 20Wx2, High 10Wx2|
|IProduct Size||336 x 146 x 172mm|
|1 Product Weight||2650g|
Look after me
- Please read this manual carefully before use and keep it safe.
- First-time use, please fully charge.
- Use a certified adapter that has passed national safety certification.
- Charge at least once a month to maintain performance.
- Do not use in extremely hot or cold environments, temperatures beyond 5 C-35 C . If used beyond the above range, the product may stop automatically to protect the internal circuit.
- When charging in high-temperature environments, the product may automatically stop charging to protect the battery. At this time, the charging indicator usually flashes quickly to indicate that the charging environmental temperature or the product internal temperature is too high.
- Storage environment temperature: -5-35C RH<70% (recommended 20C±5).
Important Safety Instructions:
- Do not disassemble or repair this speaker personally, otherwise, it may cause product damage or personal injury.
- Do not use it in dusty, humid, dry, and high-temperature environments.
- Do not place this product near a heat source, or a place with direct sunlight, lots of dust, or mechanical vibration.
- Do not exceed the IPXS waterproof rating parameters.
- When the product is fully charged, remove it from charging.
- The maximum ambient temperature should not exceed 40°C.
*This speaker supports mobile phones/ tablets/ PCs etc. Here this User Manual is illustrated based on mobile phones.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: 1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and 2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void your authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications however, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. if this. equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements, and the device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
BOOMPODS is a trademark of BOOMPODS LTD. BOOMPODS ©2022 All Rights.
BOOMPODS Ltd (UK), Norwich NR11 7AQ, UK.
BOOMPODS (EU), Granica, 05-806, PL.
email@example.com Registered No: 08147066. Made in China.
Documents / Resources
|BOOMPODS PHYTHM60 Bluetooth Speaker [pdf] User Manual|
PHYTHM60, 2AFAX-PHYTHM60, 2AFAXPHYTHM60, PHYTHM60 Bluetooth Speaker, PHYTHM60, Bluetooth Speaker