1.1 Packing List
- Parent Unit x 1
- Baby Unit (Camera) x 1
- AC Power Adapter x 2
- Screw-Set x
- Wall Mount Shim x 1
- User Manual x1
1.2 Parent Unit
|1. 7720p HD Display||9. Menu|
|2. Power on/ off||10. Talk to baby|
|3. Pan/Tilt||11. Power/Charging LED|
|4. Volume+ /Up||12. Mic|
|5. Brightness- /Left||13. DC jack|
|6. Brightness/night||14. Speaker|
|7. K/Switch||15. Stand|
|8. Volume- /Down||16. Removable Pre-installed Battery|
1.3 Baby Unit
|17. Light sensor||21. Speaker|
|18. CMOS sensor||22. Temperature sensor|
|19. Mic||23. DC jock|
|20. Antenna||24. Pair button|
Step 1. Connect the AC power adapter with the camera Plug the AC power adapter into a power socket.
Step 2. Press () for two seconds to turn on the parent unit.
Step 3. Set the parent unit to prepare for connecting.
Step 4. Press the PAIR button for two seconds until there s a before( (the baby unit has already been paired with the parent unit in factory settings. No repeated operation is needed)
Camera Placement ( on the wall )
Step 1. Use the screwdriver to make two horizontal holes in the drywall The distance between the two holes is equal to the distance between the two holes in the wall mount shim.
Note: If the drywall anchor cannot be screwed into the wall easily, you may hit a stud in this case No drywall anchor is required for this hole.
Step 2. Push two drywall anchors into the hole and screw them in until they are flush with the wall.
Note: Do not overtighten the wall mount.
Step 3. Position the wall mount over the anchor hole Screw the screw into the hole, then secure the wall mount until it’s tight.
Note: As the reference picture shows below, place the baby unit in the center of the wall mount
Step 4. Put the baby unit (camera) into the wall mount.
Step 5. Rotate the baby unit (camera) clockwise about 90 degrees until it clicks.
|Temp C/F||Night Vision|
5.1 Switch cameras manually
When two or more cameras are connected, Press the “OK” button to switch cameras to single-screen or split-screen mode.
5.2 Turn on multiple cameras scan mode
When two or more cameras are connected, press the OK button for 3 seconds, Scan mode” displays at the bottom left of the screen, and the loop logo of the camera appears t the top of the screen. The baby monitor will automatically loop real-time video from up to 4 cameras in single-screen mode every 15 seconds or in split-screen mode every 30 seconds. To turn off multiple cameras’ scan mode, press the “OK” button for 3 seconds, and the loop logo of the camera at the top of the screen will disappear
Maintenance and Warranty
All of the following maintenance procedures should only be performed when baby and parent units are unplugged and turned off.
- Clean the surfaces of the baby and parent units with a soft, fluffy-free cloth.
- Never use cleaning agents or solvents.
- If the units become dirty, use a slightly damp cloth to wipe surfaces. Take care not to allow water into any openings.
6.2 Warranty terms
This baby monitor comes with a one-year warranty (replace or refund) and lifetime technical support The warranty terms do not apply to any product that has been subject to abuse, misuse, negligence, or accident.
If you have warranty or support issues, please contact the customer service of the Amazon seller before leaving your review.
Information on Product Disposal
Always dispose of your product (with a removable pre-installed battery) at the end of its life in an environmentally responsible way and in accordance with your local waste disposal requirements. All cardboard and paper packaging materials should be recycled in accordance with your local council waste regulations.
Warning and Safety Instructions
Follow these safety precautions to prevent fire, injury, or damage to the product and your baby Read and keep instructions handy: It’s very important to read all the safety and operation instructions before use.
Children may be entangled in cords Keep the parent unit, baby unit, and AC power cord out of reach of your baby and children at all times. At least 6 feet away.
This product contains small parts which may choke a baby. Be careful when unpacking and assembling the product and keep the small parts away from children
RISK OF SUFFOCATION:
Keep all packaging materials and protective foils out of reach of children.
DANGER FROM POWER CORDS:
To avoid possible danger from power cords, the cords should be secured and never be hung on or near the crib. Never place the baby unit or parent unit inside your baby’s crib, ed, or playpen.
HANDLE WITH CARE:
A baby monitor is a high-sensitivity electronic device that must be handled with care. Do not handle roughly, drop or throw
WATER AND MOISTURE:
The product should not be exposed to rain, moisture, or splashing Never use or place the product in or near moisture and water
This product should not be used on a bed, sofa, rug, or similar surface that may block the ventilation or speaker openings, or be placed in an enclosed area, such as a bookcase r rawer that may impede airflow. Never cover the product with clothes, towels, blankets, or any other item
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A TOY:
It should be kept out of children’s reach
KEEP AWAY FROM SOURCES OF HEAT:
This unit should not be exposed to direct heat sources such as a candle, stove, radiator, heat register, or other appliance that emits heat. This unit should not be exposed to direct sunlight.
Before you use the product, we recommend you fully charge the battery of the parent unit, so that it continues to work if you disconnect it from the power supply and carry it to another location.
The operating location plays an important role in ensuring proper operation. Maintain a distance of at least 5 feet from other electronic equipment, such as microwave ovens or Wi-Fi routers. otherwise, they may cause interference. If it occurs, move the baby and parent units to another location.
The range of all baby monitors is measured in open spaces. The actual range may be shortened due to environmental obstacles (such as concrete walls).
This product should only be serviced by qualified personnel.
DO NOT DISASSEMBLE THE PRODUCT: If you have any problems with the product, please contact the customer service team. In case of unusual noises or smells originating from the device, immediately disconnect the product from the power outlet and contact the customer service team. If the product becomes dirty, use a lightly damp soft cloth to wipe surfaces. Do not allow water into any openings.
This baby monitor is an aid designed for hearing the baby’s voice and seeing the images of the baby This product is not a medical device and should not be used as a substitute or responsible adult supervision. It is important that you regularly check on your baby personally
Safety Instructions for AC Power Adapter
- The adapter should not be exposed to direct heat sources such as a candle, stove, radiator, heat register, or other appliance that emits heat.
- During continual use, the power adapters may become warm. This is normal and should not be a cause for concern.
- Examine the intactness of the power cord and its plug before use.
- The adapter must be handled with care: Do not handle it roughly, like a drop or throw.
- When removing the power adapter from the wall outlet, hold and pull from the receptacle.
- Do not pull on the cable itself as it will put additional stress on the cable and could lead to damage.
- Do not touch the power adapter with wet hands or allow liquids to spill on it.
- Make sure the AC power adapter cables are kept out of reach of your baby and other young children at all times
- To avoid possible danger from power cords, the cords should be secured and never be hung on or near the crib.
- Do not replace the plug or cable on your power adapter This product should only be used with the AC power adapter supplied by the manufacturer, as included in this package.
- Never cut or damaged power cords.
- Do not put any objects on top of the power cord, which could cause overheating, damage, combustion, and electrocution.
- Do not leave the power adapter connected to the wall outlet when it is not plugged into the baby or parent unit.
- Do not replace the power cord with non-original substitutes. Improper connection may cause electrocution.
- Never use a frayed cord.
- Intended for indoor use only.
Safety Instructions for Li-ion battery (Removable pre-installed battery)
- Do not attempt to repair or adjust any electrical or mechanical functions of the unit
- Do not cut, open, crush, bend, puncture or shred cells and batteries.
- If the battery leaks, do not let the battery liquid touch skin or eyes. If it happens, immediately flush the affected areas with water and seek medical assistance.
- The battery should not be exposed to direct sunlight or heat sources such as a candle, stove, radiator, heat register, or other appliance that emit heat
- Do not modify, remanufacture, or attempt to insert foreign objects into the battery.
- Do not immerse or expose it to water or other liquids.
- Batteries may explode if damaged.
- If you believe the battery is damaged, remove the product from charge and stop using the product. Never use a damaged battery.
- Improper use or using unapproved batteries may present a risk of fire, explosion, or other hazards.
- Only use the battery pack supplied with the product or the same type sold by the manufacturer or its authorized distributors.
No signal on the Parent Unit
The power adapters may not be properly connected. Make sure that the Baby and Parent Units are ON Make sure the Baby Unit and Parent Unit are not far away from each other The Baby Unit and Parent Unit may not be properly paired. Follow the PAIRING instructions.
Interference or poor connection
Move the Baby Unit closer to the Parent Unit. [he Baby or Parent Units may be too close to metal objects Other electronic devices may be interfering with the signal. Maybe on low battery
The image froze on the Parent Unit
Restart the Baby Unit (pull out the power adapter from the wall outlet, wait for approximately 5 seconds, and plug it back in). Reset the Parent unit by opening the battery compartment and disconnecting the battery. Wait for 30 seconds and then reconnect the battery.
A high-pitched piercing noise is heard from the units (feedback, static)
The Baby Unit and Parent Unit may be too close to each other Move them further apart. The volume on the Parent Unit may be set too high.
Cannot hear the baby sounds in the Parent Unit
Volume setting on the Parent Unit may be too low. Increase the volume.
In a quiet environment surrounding the Parent Unit, decrease the volume on the Parent Unit to level 3 or below. n the loud environment surrounding the Parent Unit, increase the volume on your Parent Unit to its maximum level.
If the above tips do not help, the system may crash. Please disconnect the battery and power adapter from your unit. Then plug it in again and turn on your unit.
Documents / Resources
|bonoch 7" 720P HD Video Baby Monitor [pdf] User Manual|
HD Video Baby Monitor, Baby Monitor