boAt Wave Lynk Voice Premium Smartwatch
WAVE LYNK VOICE
Thank you for choosing the boAt Wave Lynk Voice as your fitness transformation companion. Allow this manual to guide you through the functioning of your smartwatch. Please read it thoroughly before using it for a smooth sail. You may refer to these instructions for later use as well.
CHARGING THE WATCH
The smartwatch must be charged before initial use. It takes 2 hours to be fully charged Connect and charge the watch with the image below as a reference, using a 5V/2A adapter.
TURNING THE WATCH ON/OFF
To turn the watch on/off, long-press the side button for 3-5 seconds You can wake the screen by lifting your wrist.
CONNECTING TO THE APP
- Download the boAt Crest app on your phone.
- Available on both App Store (iOS 13.0 and above) and
- Google Play Store (Android 6.0 and above can [OR cODE] (Also available on the watch)
- Connect the device with the boAt Crest app
- Select Wave Lynk Voice on the home screen of the app and click pair to connect.
- To use all features of your Wave Lynk Voice seamlessly, tap on ‘yes’ to the ‘connection’ and grant access system prompt.
- Turn your phone’s Bluetooth and GPS on.
- Disable battery optimization.
SYNCING YOUR SMARTWATCH TO THE APP
- Open the app on your phone
- Make sure your Wave Lynk Voice is connected to the app
- Synchronization will start automatically once you enter the app interface
NAVIGATING THROUGH THE FUNCTIONS SHORT PRESS THE SIDE BUTTON FOR THE MAIN MENU
- To use the BT Calling feature, open the boAt Crest app and pair the watch
- Once paired you will get the pop-up on the app home screen to connect with Phono’s Bluetooth
- Click on “pair” to connect with the phone’s Bluetooth.
- Alternatively, you can go to the phone’s Bluetooth settings and pair
- “LYNKVOICEBT” to start the calling feature on your watch.
- Note: Enable call alerts from the setting to get calls on the watch Up to 10 contacts can be saved in the phonebook
- Call history will show the latest call details.
- Use a dialer to dial any number
Click on the sports mode icon to choose from 10 different sports modes: Walking, Treadmill, Running, Badminton, Football, Basketball, Tennis, Yoga, Dancing, Indoor Cycling To pause or stop the exercise, press thoe home button, click finish to end the exercise.
Tap to check Activity Records of the day.
Heart Rate Monitor
Wear the watch on your wrist, then click on the icon to start measurements. You can also view the data on the app Notes: Measurements are for reference only and not for medical purposes.
Wear the watch on your wrist, then click on the icon to start measurements. You can also view the data on the app.
Notes: Measurements are for reference only and not for medical purposes.
Tap on the icon to reviow the sleep data of the previous night. Once the asleep criteria is met, your Wave Lynk Voice will start recording from 8 pm at night to 10 am in the morning the next day. Once you lie down and watch detects no movement for 30 minutes, It will start recording, and will stop recording if it detects excessive movement. You can check the data on the app only after the awake criteria is met. You can also track sleep scores on the boAt Crest app.
Guided Breathing Mode
Click on the breath training icon to regulate your breathing with the instructions given to relax.
Tap on this icon to check notifications
Tap on the icon to start the stopwatch.
Tap on this to turn on the timer
Tap on this to set an alarm on your watch.
Tap on this to turn your dial into a flashlight.
Camera Control Mode
Tap on the remote camera icon on your watch Wave Lynk Voice to click a photo from your phone
Some apps with different protocols might not work.
Find My Phone
Tap on this icon to find your phone. Once enabled, your phone will start ringing and vibrating. Tap again to stop it.
Tap on this icon to change your watch face
Tap on this to sot screen sleep duration
Tap on this to turn on the vibration.
Do Not Disturb
Tap on this to disable all notifications except alarms.
Tap on this to restart your watch
Tap on this to switch your watch off.
Tap on this to reset watch data
All data will be erased if watch is reset
Scan the OR code to download the app
Shows the device details
You can access Ok google and Siri on your phone with this feature. Make sure your dual connection is completed to use this feature. The phone has to be in unlock mode in order for this feature to work
Swipe down for the shortcut menu
You can access DND, Alarms, Clock, Find My Phone, Brightness, Settings
Swipe left or right to access all data
You can access daily activity and Sp02, heart rate monitor, sleep monitor, and notifications from here.
Regularly clean your wrist and the strap of the smartwatch, especially aftor sweating during exercise or being exposed to substances such as coap or detergent, which may get stuck on the other end of the product Do not wash the strap with a household cleanser. Please use soap less detergent, rinse thoroughly and wipe with a pieco of soft towel or napkin. For spots or stains that are not easy to remove, scrub the area with rubbing alcohol and then follow the above procedure
Search for the app to connect keeps failing
- Keep the boAt Crest app updated to the latest version
- Close all the programs on the watch+Stop and restart Bluetooth and GPS-Connect again
- Check and enable notification functions of your phone and keep the phone and watch in ciose contact
My Wave Lynk Voice is receiving no alerts, texts, or phone calls
Make sure smart reminders on the app are on and synced to the Wave Lynk Voice Also make sure your notification center of the phone is displaying messages. Only then will your smartwatch also display those notifications Make sure app is running in the background and battery optimization feature on the phone is disabled
My Bluetooth keeps getting disconnected
- Make sure there is not more than 7m distance between Bluetooth on the phone & the watch.
- There is no obstacle in between the watch and the phone.
- Make sure the app is running in background
Which functions of the Wave Lynk Voice need Bluetooth to work?
Call & Text Notifications, Find My Phone, music control, camera control, weather forecast cloud and custom watch faces and need Bluetooth connectivity to work.
Will it be okay to take a bath wearing the Wave Lynk Voice?
The IP68 water resistance will only work under the following conditions: D Maximum depth of water 1.5m (2) Maximum time for exposure to water 10 minute The watch isn’t suitable for hot baths, hot springs, caunas, snorkeling, diving, water. asking and other wading or deop-water activitios with high-speed water flow
SAFETY & PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Do not disassemble, bore or damage the battery
- Do not disassemble the built in batteries of non-replaceable battery devices
- Do not use sharp objects to remove the battery
- If you are wearing a pacemaker or other implanted electronic devices, please consult your doctor before using the heart rate monitor of the watch.
- The optical heart rate sensor will glow green. If you suffer from epilepsy or are sensitive to blinking light sources, please consult your physician before wearing this device.
- The device tracks your daily activities through sensors. This data is intended to tell you about your daily activities such as steps, sleep, distance, heart rate, and calorie , but may not be completely accurate
- Tho device accessorio5, heart rato sensor oxygen level monitor, and other relevant data are designed for fitness and not for medical purposes. They are not applicable to the diagnosis, monitoring, treatment, or prevention of any diseases or symptoms. The heart rate and blood pressure data are for reference only. We’re not responsible for any deviation in data.
- Avoid wearing the watch too tightly. Make sure you keep your skin dry- the area that comes in contact with the watch. If symptoms such as redness or swelling appear on your skin, immediately stop using the watch and consult the doctor,
Things to keep in mind
- Sync data everyday deys to avoid data loss
- Water Resistance will not work for seawater, acidic and alkaline solutions, chemical reagents & other corrosive liquid.
- The damage or defects caused by misuse or improper use are not covered by the warranty.
- Sports modes support up to 6 hours of exercise at a time.
- Avoid wearing the watch too tight in daily use. Keop the parts of skin touching the watch dry
- Keop your arm still while measuring data for accurate measurement.
RISK OF EXPLOSION IF BATTERY Is REPLACED BY AN INCORRECT SUBSTITUTE DISPOSE OF USED BATTERIES ACcORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS Old electrical appliances must not be disposed of together with the residual waste but have to be disposed of separately. The disposal at the communal collecting point via private persons is for free. The owner of old appliances is responsible to bring the appliances to these collecting points or to similar collection points. With this little personal effort you contribute to recycle valuable raw materials and treatment of toxic substances
This product is an electronic monitoring product and is not intended as a medical reference. We reserve the right to modify or improve any of the functions described in this manual without any prior notice. At the same time, we hold the right to continuously update the product content
Documents / Resources
|boAt Wave Lynk Voice Premium Smartwatch [pdf] User Manual|
Wave Lynk Voice, Premium Smartwatch, Wave Lynk Voice Premium Smartwatch, Smartwatch